School~

My Lovely Maid

 

 
 
IU's POV
 
'Finally!! I can go to school now yay~' I wandered around the halls taking in the scene. *taps shoulder*
 
"You must be the  new student~ Annyeong~ Park Jiyeon ibnida~" A girl with brownish hair said.
 
"Ah ne, I'm the new student...a-annyeonghaseyo.."
 
"Why so formal? You can speak comfortably with me hehe. Oh and call me Yeonnie!" She cheerfully said.
 
"Ne..so...."
 
"Ah, I'll bring you to the room. Follow me~" Yeonnie nice said as she turned to walked down the hallway.
 
5 minutes had passed until we reached a dark brown door. Yeonnie opened the door to reveal 8 other people in the room. A guy of medium height with brownish tan colored hair in a Mohawk came up to me.
 
"Annyeong~ Jang Wooyoung ibnida~" He gave me a smile.
 
"A-annyeonghaseyo..Lee–"
 
 
"OH YEAHH!!! Ummmm new student...I forgot to ask for your name hehe..I was too busy and excited meeting you so.....yea...haha.." Jiyeon interrupted.
 
"Hehe, Lee Jieun ibnida.." Everyone started lining up. First up was a girl with dark brownish black hair. Her name was Bae Suzy. Next, a guy with lightish brown hair came up and I found out his name was Yoo Seungho. After Seungho was a scary looking dude who resembled a gangster on drugs. Turns out he's the total opposite and a real softie named Bang Yongguk. His girlfriend, Song Jieun, who has the same name as me, was actually a gangster. She had light brown hair and looked like a goodie good girl. Her best friend was Jeon Hyosung, who was also a gangster. She told me she had a boyfriend named Lee Kikwang which made me let out a small gasp. Hyosung had her hair dyed a grayish color with purple streaks. The next person to come up to me was a guy named Kim Soo Hyun. He had dark brown hair and wore a goofy smile. The last one to greet me was the teacher. He had a young face with natural brown hair. His full name was Nam Woohyun, but we were to call him Nam seonsaengnim.
 
We all took our seats, which was wherever we wanted, and began the lesson. After an hour and a half passed Nam seonsaengnim stopped the lesson.
 
"Ok guys!! We will now have free time!! 25 minutes then the remaining 5 will be for announcements."
 
"Ok!" We answered back. Most of us went on our electronics. Suzy and I were the only ones who studied. Nam seonsaengnim announced that the day classes were going to have a field trip and that we were invited to come.
 
"Ah eotteoghe??....I can't go.." I said.
 
"Wae?" Suzy questioned.
 
"I...uhhh............I'm...a.....ma......"
 
"A what? A ma what?" Suzy asked curiously as she was getting impatient.
 
"A.....MANAGER!!!"
 
"Geez don't yell!! Aigoo...can't you just take it off?" She said while quirking her eyebrow.
 
"I can?? You can do that??" I said surprised.
 
"Uhh yea~ duh~ but you have to ask your boss." Suzy said knowingly.
 
"Oh.....arasso..."
 
"Nice meeting you today Jieun~ annyeong~"
 
"Annyeong~"
 
We separated as we reached the door and I walked home. As I walked I heard footsteps following me. When I walked faster the footsteps did the same and as I slowed they did too. I started getting scared and ran as fast and as hard as I could. Before I could get away someone grabbed my arm and yanked me backwards so I fell and hurt my ankle. A middle aged man had gotten on top of me, his breath reeking of alcohol.
 
"GET OFF ME!!" 
 
"Scweeaming's shnot gonna hwelp wittle missshy~" he slurred.
 
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" I yelled as loud as I could. *slap* He had slapped my right cheek and I could feel a bruise coming in. One hand fumbled at the zipper of my jacket while the other roamed my body as I tried to squirm free. At this point I was crying and couldn't find the voice to scream. I still tried to kick him off but he stayed on top of me frozen like a statue. I felt like giving up until his weight was suddenly gone. I scrambled to get to my feet and when I did, I saw a figure punching the life out of the man. I caught a glimpse of my savior's face and recognized it almost immediately. 
 
"Jieun??!"
 
 
 
 
 
Keke finally updated XD can you guess who it is???