The Plan >:)

My Lovely Maid

 

No One's POV
 
Just as IU snuck out the door, another door opened very softly, along with the soft tiptoes of someone going down the steps.
 
Yoseob's POV
 
'Hehe, I managed to get her to believe I was sleeping. What a babo.' I peeked into the kitchen, living room, and all the others besides her room to make sure no one saw. I grabbed my jacket from the closet and carefully opened the door, earning a loud creaking sound as I did. I flinched and waited for her footsteps to come down the stairs. Nothing. 'Whew~ she must be one of those heavy sleepers..aish nevermind that, I have to get out quickly.' I went outside, quietly closed the door and locked it.
 
As I was walking I saw another figure a little ways in front of me. It looked familiar....very familiar.. 'Oh well, I shouldn't care about that...I've got a club to go to..' When I reached the club, I saw my friends sitting in our usual booth. 
 
"Yo! Where've you been the past few days Seob?" 
 
"Annyeong, Junniehyung! My parents have been suspicious so I decided to be a little more cautious and wait it out."
 
"Ok, we'll then sit down, we ordered our drinks already. You should have told us, we would've gotten your drink too."
 
"Hehe, I was busy sending my parents off."
 
"Where're they going? For how long?" 
 
"On a business trip and to their cousin's place. Mom said for about a month."
 
"Sweet~ that means your home alone right?"
 
"...no....I wish.."
 
"Who are you staying with?"
 
"My maid, IU....." I frowned a little.
 
"Woah~ you're staying with a cutie like her and your upset!?! You should be happy you get to stay with her. One time I had to stay with the cleaning ahjumma and she made me clean my room!"
 
"Hahahhahahaha....."
 
__________________
 
 
"Yoseob, if you don't like her can I ask her out?" Kwangiesaid while poking me.
 
"Yah! Who would want to go out with her?!? Kwangie are you crazy?!!?" I said with widened eyes.
 
"What, you jealous?" Kwangie said while wiggling his eyebrows at me.
 
"A-ani!.." 
 
"Oooo~ Did you just stutter?"
 
 
"Aish, stop teasing him already Kwangie" Doojoon hyung said while leaning back against the booth.
 
"Arasso Doojoon hyung. Hehe, but his reactions are so funny!" Kwangie teased.
 
"I know, I know, but right now we have to focus on something else." Doojoon hyung said while leaning forward. He propped his elbows on the table.
 
"And what would that be?" Kwangie asked.
 
"Dongwoon, would you care to do the honors?" Doojoon hyung said while gesturing towards the knowing magnae.
 
"Neh hyung, *clears throat* THROW A PARTY AT SEOBBIE HYUNG'S HOUSE!!!!!" Woonie says cheerfully and quite loudly.
 
"YEAA!!!!!!" All 4 of them shouted. (Not including Seobbie and Seungie)
 
"AISH!!! You guys know that if I get caught I'm dead!! And even if I don't, there's that goodie-two-shoes Jieun to worry about!!! I know it!! I just know it!! She'll tell!!" I argued.
 
"Yah Seob, calm down. We'll just have to find someone to take her out and distract her....or we could duct tape shut and throw her in the closet?" Junniehyung suggested.
 
"........should we?" Kikwang said.
 
".............."
 
".............." 
 
 
________________
 
'Aish!!! Eotteoke?? Should we throw her in a closet? But it's too risky....but who would distract her then? She has no friends..... AISH!!!!! I DA NAA~'
 
"Hey guys, why don't we go over there before everyone comes to the party and drug her with a sleeping pill?" Seungie suggested.
 
Everyone looked over at Hyunseung who just joined the conversation. What he said left all of us in deep thought....
 
About 10 minutes later, DooKwangJunWoon all said "Hmmm~ sounds good to me~!"
 
Then they turned to look at my reaction. I stayed neutral, but on the inside I was panicking.
 
'Everyone wants to....but what if it fails? Ughhh....I'd be grounded for life....maybe even past death....*shakes head* Ani, ani, I can't think that way...'
 
"Ok.....let's try it..."
 
"YEAA!!!" Everyone besides me, yelled.
 
 
*sigh* 'I guess we're going to do it.....we're going to drug Jieun with a sleeping pill  and maybe even duct tape and throw her in the closet just to be safe....' *sigh*