First Move

When The Heart Breaker Falls In Love

Chapter Three~

 

Your POV

     I nervously searched my name at the midterm results. I wonder if I passed… Aish, it was getting hard to find my name because students were pushing each other, and since I’m small, they could push me around. I pouted and decided to wait for them to go. It took them 30 minutes to leave, and I knew that I would be late in my next class if they hadn’t left.

     I looked up, scanning the list very carefully… once I found my name, I almost squealed. Good thing I held it in, or else, Mr. Kwon would scold me for being so loud. The bulletin board was near his class, and he was the scariest teacher I knew. He doesn’t like loud environment… he was always quiet. I once thought, was he getting mad at himself whenever he… err… fart. You know, farts could be loud. Aish… just what was I blabbering about? >.<

     I glanced up to make sure what I saw is right… yep. I was so happy that I was part of the top 5 in our year level. I sighed in relief, feeling the peace of mind I was yearning since our exams started.

     “Oh, I see, you passed. I’m impressed, you’re top 3…” I was startled and jumped a little when someone spoke. I quickly spun around to see who it was.

     “We should celebrate later… I’m so proud of you Ye Hin-ssi. Let’s have lunch together, mmhkay?” He smiled and I blinked… did he just said that we’re having lunch together? For real?

     “You know, we should head back to our own classes. The bell is going to ring in a minute. See you after…” He glanced up to the clock and then he met my gaze. “After an hour. Wait for me in your class, okay?” He said and was about to go, but I grabbed his wrist.

     “Uh… I… uhm… I-I’ll just meet you in the cafeteria.” I shyly said as I released my grasp around his wrist. He tilted his head, looking confused, but then he smiled.

     “Are you afraid that someone might see us…? I mean, misunderstand what we’re doing? Are you scared that they might think that we’re dating?” He said… more like a tease for me. Of course I was scared that they would misunderstand. The girls in this school already hated me. What if they see Chanyeol going in our class just to pick me up for lunch? I was sure that they would kill me! I didn’t want to die young. T_T Wait… why did I even agreed? Why didn’t I protest and declined his offer? Aigoo… I knew there was something wrong with me.

     “I don’t want them to think that I was flirting with their ‘oppa’.” I responded.

     “But it’s the same, they will see us eating together. And about that, I can just tell them that you’re my friend and I was the one who invited you. That way they won’t accuse you flirting with me.” He nonchalantly said, and I rolled my eyes. Opps, I didn’t mean to be rude.

     “Believe me… even if you tell them that I wasn’t flirting with you, they will still hunt me whenever you’re not around. For sure, when they see you or any of EXO members, they will be sweet and kind, but when you’re gone then they turn into their evil side. Those girls will do anything just to make sure that nobody can steal their ‘oppa’ away from them.” I shook my head and I thought that would make him realize that their fan girls are creepy. I expected a shock expression from him, but instead, he patted my head as he grinned so wide.

     “Is that so? Then I guess you should stick with me more often if they caught us eating together. Don’t worry, I will protect you and will make sure that they won’t harm you. Anyway, we really should go back. Meet me behind the school building, we’re eating somewhere I know that no one can see us. I’ll be waiting so don’t you dare ditch me. I’ll cry! I’m not even kidding.” He said, and pouted. I felt my cheeks getting hot as I watch him change his facial expression, from pouting to smiling. “Bye bye, Ye Hin!” He waved and then he ran fast to go to his class. Aigoo… I admit… he is cute. At first he was saying cheesy things, clear to me that he was flirting, and then he became childish, and then back to his normal self. I found him so interesting. ^^

         BRIIINNGGG~

     O_O

~~~

     I still can’t believe that I had my very first tardy. Aish… my perfect record was now ruined! I would want to blame Chanyeol-ssi, but I couldn’t bring myself to. Besides, it was also my fault, if I rejected his offer, then we wouldn’t be talking for very long. *pout* Anyway, past is past, I could not change anything so, I should move on.

     I was making my way to the back of our building. I made sure that no one would see me, luckily I arrived there without anyone knowing. I saw Chanyeol leaning against the wall, looking bored, but then when our gaze met, he stood up straight and happily walked towards me.

     “Glad you make it. I thought you’ll really ditch me. You scared me, ya’ know.” He said, sighing in relief. I managed to smile and then he held my hand. I was shocked by his actions, but I didn’t protest.

     “Let’s go before anyone could see us.” With that, he pulled me to who knows where.

Chanyeol’s POV

     I decided to bring her in our hideout, the near greenhouse in school. We, EXO, always hang out here whenever we’re bored or we wanted to skip class. I led Ye Hin to our mini table and we sat down. I already prepared our since. How? Well, when I the bell rang indicating that it was lunch, I rushed down and bought foods at the cafeteria, and then went here. I was fast, right? keke^^ thanks to my long legs~

     I watched her admire the place and I realized that this girl was very pretty. I really need to make her mine. Show Time, Chanyeol. Make her fall for you.

     “Do you like it here?” I asked, my eyes not leaving her attractive face. She turned her head to look at me and then she softly smiled.

     “Yes, very much. How come I didn’t know that there’s a greenhouse near our school?” She said as she placed a finger onto her lips and slightly tilted her head. Aigoo, so cute~ was she trying to look cuter? Aish, she shouldn’t do such a thing, now I wanted to kiss her.

     “Actually, this place was an abandoned greenhouse and then we made it our hideout. Suho hyung designed this place. He wants to have a peaceful environment so he planted a lot of flowers. When he’s bored or when the library is too crowded, which I thought it will never be, he will go here to relax and study. It’s kind of girly when you think about it, but that’s how Suho hyung wants it to be. He’s used at quiet places, and pleasant views.” I explained… Wait, why was I wasting my time telling her stories about Suho hyung? Aigoo… wrong move. I noticed her cheeks turning pink and she was biting her bottom lip. W-was she blushing? Why? I told her some information about Suho hyung and she was now blushing. W-wait… she doesn’t like hyung, does she?

     “Are you okay? You’re turning red.” I asked, as if I was unaware of what was happening to her.

     “Oh, n-nae… gwenchanayo.” She lowered her head, embarrassed. How adorable could she be? She suddenly pointed at the table, finally noticing the food I had bought. No more Suho hyung, I had enough of him since yesterday. Time for Chanyeol, and Chanyeol only.

    “Y-you prepared this?” She asked, looking up to meet my gaze.

     “Yes, I bought it in our cafeteria.” formed an “o” shape. She somewhat looked disappointed. What did I do wrong?

     “I see, I thought you prepared it by yourself.” She said. Oh~ now I know why she looked disappointed. All I bought was a sandwich and I also didn’t prepared or cooked it by myself.

     “Sorry, I was in a rush and I don’t cook. Kyungsoo does the cooking while we eat whatever he cooks.” I said, shrugging my shoulders. For a moment she looked confused and then she finally asked me.

     “Who’s Kyungsoo?” I was a bit surprised that she didn’t know his real name. That only proved me that she was not our fan girl. I bet she also doesn’t know Kai and Suho hyung’s real name.

     “D.O. His real name is Kyungsoo. Do you know Kai’s real name?” I asked as I took a bite from my sandwich and motioned her to start eating hers.

     “Aniyo, nan mollayo. I thought Kai was his real name.” She said before cutely putting the sandwich to and bit it.

     “Jongin is his real name. How about Suho hyung?” I waited for her to swallow her food, and it surprised me to know that she knew his name. Wae? Were they close? Friends? Or does she really have a crush on him? Ugh, making her fall for me was harder than I thought. T//T

     “How come you know his real name, but didn’t know my other brother’s real name?” I questioned. I needed to know if she has some special feeling for my hyung. I needed to hear it coming out from her own pink kissable lips. >//<

     “Oh, Suho oppa and I were kind of close… he helped me on my project when I was a sophomore. We would always meet in the library and he formally introduced himself, that’s why I knew his name.” She told me with her eyes looking intently at me and I was relieved to know that she knew him because they were study buddies, not because she was secretly suho hyung’s fan girl. I smiled and then nodded. After that, we continue to eat without anyone talking. It was very odd for me, since I always had something in my mind to talk about, but now… I just couldn’t think of any. I secretly watched her eat and then I remembered something. You know in dramas, whenever the couples were eating, the girl would have some food on her lips and then the guy would either kiss her or brush his finger over the girl’s lips. I am a player, but I haven’t done that before… I haven’t even kissed someone before. That was weird for a playboy, but that’s just me. Everyone has their own style and personality. I had some weird feeling through me… I wanted to do that kind of stuff today, with her… I waited for her to have some crumbs at the corner of her lips, but it never happened. She was so neat and wasn’t a messy eater. I really wanted to do that lovey dovey scene today, right now. What Chanyeol wants, Chanyeol gets…

     I pinched a small amount of bread and pretended that she has something on her lips. I chuckled and then she looked at me, confused. I leaned in and softly brushed my fingers on her lips. Kissing her was my first option, but I decided not to. I must take this development of relationship, slow and easy. I learned that Ye Hin wasn’t like our fan girls. She was different, so I needed to change some of my tactics. I should get her trust and be her friend first…

     “You had something on your lips.” I whispered, making sure that my breath would have contact with her skin. I noticed her blushed and I secretly smirked. It felt… kind of weird for me though. I mean, I had a lot of skin contact with girls (don’t get me wrong, what I meant is hugging.), but for some reason, my heartbeat began to accelerate. Strange~ I leaned back and stared at her dark brown orbs.

     “We should get going. We don’t want to be late again, do we?” I smiled and threw our sandwich bags. As we arrived to our meeting place, back of our building, she spoke.

     “We should part ways here, Chanyeol-ssi… Thank you for the treat. I really appreciate it. It’s nice hanging out with you.” She bowed.

     “It’s nothing and we should definitely do it again. I like spending time with you.” I flashed my most dashing smile and saw her turn red. First move, success… Only few steps more~.

     “I’ll see you later, Ye Hin-ssi. Our celebration isn’t done yet.”

     “Eh? Y-you mean we’re going somewhere after school?” She shyly asked. I winked and nodded.

tumblr_m2nqjnByJJ1r33wkio1_500.gif

     “Yes. Hope you don’t mind. I’m not annoying you, right?” I pouted and showed her my puppy dog eyes. I was sure that would work.

     “o-of course not.”

     “Cool~ See you later… Ppyong!” I gave her a quick hug and felt her stiffened. I didn’t mind though~ she felt really warm and she smelled so good. I had another weird feeling when I hugged her, but I shrugged it off. I smiled before running to the other side of the building. See you later~ you would fall for me slowly… I could feel that you’ll be mine soon.

                                                                                                                                                                     

da jia hao! just a quick update, school resumes today... sadly... and i was sick... and i posted this real quick.

Ignore my mistakes (too busy and lazy to re-check.)~

hope you enjoyed! until then~ annyeong! <3