Author Note

I Hate You and I Love You

 

So, I was wondering if I should continue this story or not..

then again my last final is to end this story with "hanging end mode on" that I really think fit to this story. This story remind me of "first love that can't happen" or "the first chrush" or maybe "the first broken heart"

but,

the interesting idea is that actually we're never and ever say "I love you" to that person.

It's like a love that long buried and we're to afraid or shy to even approach them.

 

I like the feeling of unspoken love that happen to this story,

and we as a reader could only thinking of "What if..."

 

So, the end actually you as a reader who trying to makes your own imagination for the end of this story, that could be happy ending or maybe sad ending. It's could be something from your own experience too.

 

 

 

So, bye bye and thanks for your love to this story.

I'm sorry if I can't give you the end that you want.

But, it's so bother me that I can't finish this story and makes it "complete", actually I even thinking of delete this story but then again I don't have heart to just do it.

Once again, so sorry  TT_TT

see you again in my other story (if you read them actually)