1st

I Hate You and I Love You

 

Chapter 1

Fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most enexpected time

 

 

        Luhan POV

 

“I am sorry.. I can’t...” said a girl voice.

And then, I just stop my step. I am being dazed looking two people standing not far a way from me. Some peoples also looking at them, and I feel fidgety.

“Hey, he is Yonghwa, right?” said Xiumin, beside me.

“Yeah.. you right.” answer Kris on my other side.

“You know him?” ask me, curious.

“Yahh.. you don’t know him? You beared his team on the last football match.. you don’t remember that..?” ask Xiumin.

I just shook my head.

“Is that Seohyun?” ask Kris suddenly, and I looked at him, “Hmm.. he was rejected by her. Poor man..!!!” said Kris again.

“I heard that she is so smart and diligent. She always gets A+ man.. you can believe that?” told Xiumin.

“Yeah, I heard that before. I think that love is not in her dictionary too.” said Kris.

“Yah, I agree with you.” reply Xiumin and then they are high-five.

“It’s to much guys, the highest mark is A, not A+..” said me.

“But, she is so beautiful actually..”

“And her smile is so sweet.”

“And she is also so innocent..”

“And...”

“S-stoppp.. stopp. What are you talking about. C’mon, let’s go..” said me.

“Yah... why Lu. We still not heard Seohyun explanation.”

 

---

 

They don’t know, another part of my heart is beating faster. I am jealous and I am so nervous right know. It’s so close, I think that Seohyun would accept Yonghwa, but luckily it’s not happen.

Yeah,

You catch me.

I have a crush on her, with Seohyun. Yeah, it’s gonna be crazy, but I don’t know. I can’t control my feeling and how can I controlled it..? You can’t choose with whom you will fall in love, right?

 

 

Flashback

Oh My God.  I am late. Today is my first day at middle school. I am fresh grade and I don’t wanna late.. yeah actually I am not the type of dilligent student. But, how can you late on your first school day..?? You’ll past the opening ceremony, and miss looking at beautiful girl, kekekee...

I look at the gate and the security guard was on there. Ottokhae.. what should I do..? Slowly, I steps back, hoping that the security guard didn’t see me and luckily, it’s not happen. I look at the school wall. I’ll climbing the nearest tree and jumping, entranched the school safely. Yeah, it’s right. But, the first is searching the good location.

Finally, I found the perfect place. Quickly, I climb the tree.. and I already want to jumping when a girl voice disturb me.

I look at her..

And I look a angel..

No.No.Noooo..!!! It’s impossible. How can angel be in this place, at my school. It’s very extremely so impossible!!

Mianhe, but.. hmm.. can you help me..?” said her.

I just blanked.

“I was lated too.. and can you help me climbing the tree..?” ask her.

 

-----

 

 

6 month later..

“Yeah Luhan.. you not afraid?” ask Xiumin.

“Why..?”

“You don’t heard that for the 3rd grade, the class will be chosen at random.” said Kris and make curious face.

“Yeah, I know it. Don’t be so afraid guys.. it would be kill you furthermore..” said me, calmly.

“Why? You don’t afraid? But why if we’re on the same class with the smart people..? We’ll dead. Oh God. Help me.. help me..” praying Xiumin.

“It’s not the end of world by the way. So, just shut-up. I hope that there will be beautiful girls..”

“Yah. There’s only girls on your mind..?!” said Kris with high tone.

“Of course..” reply me faster while giggling.

 

Actually, I hope that there will be Seohyun, I hope being the same class with her. I want be her classmate. It will be so great. I can talk to her, or maybe being her seatmate. Ahhh.. I am being fantasizing again.

I bet that she’s forget me. Who am I for her..?

I am nothing. So, I really-really hope that will be her classmate.

I hope that comes true..

 

 

 

Yeah,

how about the 1st  chapter...??

Is that good...? or bad...? #really-really curious >.<

mianhe, if there's some parts that different from your imagination..

Please comments and subcribes me..

I want to know your reaction to this chapter >.<