2.

The Chaos Theory - a handy manual on surviving Kim Jongdae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

who thought this would never happen? 

anyway. I'm sorry. 

 

 

 

From: Minion n°2

 

I want a raise.

 

 

To: Minion n°2

 

Refused.

 

 

From: Minion n°2

 

This is too much for that excuse of a paycheck.

 

 

To: Minion n°2

 

Did he ask for extras already? ԅ(≖≖ԅ)

 

 

From: Minion n°2

 

Lu Han give back the phone.

 

 

To: Minion n°2

 

I'm not giving back Mr Kim your fee.

Have a nice day.

 

 

 

 

 

“Seems like you're stuck with me, now be a good boy and strip.”

 

Zitao thinks of himself as a very patient man, but Jongdae is well keen in testing how much that affirmation can stretch before Tao loses it and tries to strangle him with that Hermes scarf on the mannequin.

 

“This is ual harassment,” Tao whispers because he won't give in to Jongdae inner drama queen and make a scene.

 

“Why do you sound hopeful?” leave it to Jongdae to have always something to retort.

 

Tao takes a deep breath and he is this close to tear down all his hair, this is the moment to put all those meditation lessons to use and find his inner balance and avoid losing his job because he needs it. He also needs a Caramel latte right now, with a chocolate chip cookie and an angelic smile as a side.

 

“Don't worry, I'm not going to assault you, now go try this on.” Jongdae shoves at him a pair of tennis shorts that look at least a size smaller than they should be.

 

“I don't think this...”

 

“You know I always loved Richard Gere in Pretty Woman,” Jongdae sighs dreamily as he goes over the shorts rack at the sports department.

 

“I'm not a hooker,” Tao is not sure why he feels the need to make sure Jongdae gets that loud and clear.

 

“Of course not, you are my real-life size Ken, now go try those on.”

 

Jongdae waves him off and Tao looks at the very petite piece of clothing Jongdae just shoved in his hands pointing out, with little uneasiness, that the very short tennis-shorts are at least one size too small. “They are too small”

 

“That's the point, sweetheart.” Jongdae doesn't even turn to answer and Tao unwillingly stomps towards the fitting-rooms.

 

As he shoves his jeans down his legs Tao asks himself how much of this is really necessary and how much is brought upon him by Jongdae's constant need of making people's life miserable. They only met a total of two times and Tao feels like he is walking on the edge of a cliff and Jongdae keeps mock-shoving him just for the fun of seeing him panic.

 

“Hey there boy-toy, do you need help?” Jongdae's tone is playful, but Tao checks the door just to be sure.

 

When he sees just how tight those white shorts are, underlining every curve of his he wonders if Jongdae is really a devil or if he is not out of his rebellious adolescence and is trying to prove just how gay he actually is or can be. Tao is not sure why he is the one in tight shorts, though.

 

 

 

 

 

From: Evil.

2 p.m, my house. Bring coffee.

 

 

 

 

Tao stares at his phone and sighs. Loudly enough that Yixing turns from where he is painting on the other side of the room and smiles.

 

“Bad news?” he asks.

 

“I think my day is going to turn painfully bad... ” Tao answers going back to his brush and paint.

 

“You mean painfully gay,” Lu Han chides in, bringing more paint and making Tao internally cringe. “And please tell Jongdae that I really appreciated his present when you see him.”

 

Tao stares at Lu Han, the question on the tip of his tongue, but he stops himself, he has the feeling he is going to found out anyway and can live with his ignorance of whatever is going on for a little longer.

 

“When are you leaving?” Yixing asks taking a clean brush from Lu Han.

 

“In two days,” Tao answers swatting to water down the paint.

 

Yixing pats him comfortingly on his back. “At least you are staying in a five stars resort for an entire week-end.”

 

Tao scoffs at that, as he makes room for Yixing to dip his brush in the pastel yellow paint. “At the rate this is going I think not even a five star resort can outweigh Jongdae's need to see me in a straitjacket.”

 

“Bet you'd like that,” Lu Han says, with a smirk and even Yixing is laughing. “I always thought you'd like it a bit k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter