Friends and Enemies

School Affairs

 

                        It was another day of their routine of waking up going to school and then meeting up in the afternoon. It was one of the days when Tao would wait for Kris at school. He waited in his classroom till Kris was done grading papers. To got bored of doing his school work and began to bug Kris and kept telling his to hurry up.  Kris heaved a sigh when Tao finally stopped bugging him and he was done with grading. He turned towards Tao and sat him on his lap and began to place small kisses on his face.  Tao began to laugh since Kris had also started to tickle him. Tao stood up and then fully straddled Kris. He began to with small kisses on Kris’ temples and headed down towards his lips. When he finally reached his lips it started out a soft simple kisses, then as time went on the kisses became more intimate, and then a spark of lust was sent through their lips. Their kisses became hungry and lust filled. They stopped to regain their breathes and rested their foreheads against each other. They both had smiles on their faces and all they could hear were the sound of their hearts pumping against their chests and their haggard breathes clashing together.

            They didn’t hear anything in the corridors so they continued on with what they were doing. But they hadn’t noticed that a figure had been watching them from the very beginning. They were looking at them with intensity in their eyes that if someone saw they would be frightened just by a mere glance.  Kris and Tao didn’t notice him so they continued with no fear in mind of getting caught. When the person watching them decided that he had seen enough he got up and began to head out, but that was a big mistake since the floorboard he stepped on had squeaked as he got up. Tao and Kris whipped around to the direction of the sound. Tao got up to see what it was and was surprised to find Baekhyun standing there with his eyes looking at the floor.  Tao grabbed him and pulled him into the classroom and closed the door behind him.

“How much did you see?”

“Enough.”

“What did you see?”

“I just saw you bugging him and then you sat on his lap and then you two began kissing and I just I couldn’t believe I saw…. I - I don’t know okay. I just saw you two.”

“Were you going to tell anyone?”

“I don’t know. I want to, but then I don’t.”

            Kris was still sitting at his desk trying to put everything together and trying to find a solution to everything.

“Baekhyun?”

“Yes, Mr. Wu?”

“Tell me the truth; are you going to tell anyone?”

“I don’t know. Can I at least just tell Channie about it?”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Can I ask something?”

“Go ahead.”

“How long have you two been doing this?”

“Baekhyun, we’ve been together since before this school year started.”

“I’m your best friend and you couldn’t tell me this. Half the school year is almost over and you’ve been together longer and you couldn’t tell me. “

“Look, I’m sorry. I just didn’t want you to think it was weird that I was dating the teacher and I didn’t want you to think that I was doing it for a grade because you know far too well that I am nowhere near the top when it comes to English.”

“I know. But I really am upset that I had to find out this way. I mean I come back looking for you and I see you straddling the hottest teacher on campus.”

“Am I really?”

            Both Baekhyun and Tao looked at Kris in a way that sent him back to his seat at the front of the class cowering away from their glaring eyes. They laughed at Kris actions but stopped when Baekyuns phone rang. He picked up the phone and told Chanyeol that he was still at the school. Tao took the phone from him and told Chanyeol to go to the school and meet them in Kris’ room. Chanyeol said okay. Chanyeol arrived at the school and when he walked into the classroom he saw Baekhyun, Tao, and Kris sitting around just talking. Baekhyun signaled that Chanyeol to sit next to him.

“So, what’s up?”

“Yeollie, we asked you to come because Kris and I have something we want to tell you. Baekhyun already knows.”

“Are you two together?”

“How-?”

“I was right. I mean you hate school and then you suggested we eat in his class and then you started to stay behind after school. I mean it was that or you’re ing the lady at the office but that’s out since you know, you don’t like girls.”

“Are you okay with it?”

“I don’t care. It’s your relationship. But Mr. Wu, do you happen to have a brother or maybe a cousin that’s interested?”

“I’m sorry but I don’t. And the rest of my family lives in Canada.”

“Man, I was hoping to get some hot piece of to.”

            The other three in the room looked at Chanyeol like he was insane. He began to sulk by himself in the chair that he was sitting. Baekhyun and Tao were both surprised that Chanyeol hadn’t made such a big deal out of Tao and Kris dating. Baekhyun made Tao and Kris tell them everything from how they met to what they did in their free time. It didn’t take that long to explain since their relationship didn’t really matter as to what they did as long as they did it together. Once the couple was done explaining everything they all left the class together and split apart, as they were going different places, once they reached the gate.

            Chanyeol got home and went to the kitchen to greet him mother that was making dinner.

“Why are you back so early? I expected you to be back later since you went to meet Baekhyun.”

“Oh, he just had to tell me something.”

“Really? What was it?”

“Well actually Tao told me but Baekhyun was there too.”

“What did they tell you?”

“Tao’s dating the English teacher that just started working this year.”

            Chanyeol’s mother dropped what she was doing and turned to her son and asked her again to make sure she hadn’t heard wrong. She hadn’t. Tao really was dating the new English teacher. That was a problem. Mainly because she also a teacher at that school. She began to get infuriated knowing that someone like Kris worked in the same school as her. She was even more infuriated by the thought that her son could have been another one of the children that he had tried to persuade.  She left the kitchen and stormed into the office that she had in her home. She dialed the principles number and was glad that the principle had picked up on the second ring

“Hello.”

“Hello, this is Mrs. Park. My son came home today and told me that his friend was dating the new English teacher, Mr. Wu.”

“Now who told him that?”

“His friend Tao and Mr. Wu told him. I will not work in the same school as he does and I will not let my son step foot into his class again.”

“Mrs. Park I’m sure it wasn’t true. I’m sure they were just messing around. You know how boys are at this age, they make jokes about everything. And Mr. Wu wouldn’t dare to date a student he himself knows that he will lose his job if he does.”

“I guess he took your warning as some sort of joke.”

“I’ll talk to him tomorrow morning.”

“Alright but my son will not be going to his class tomorrow or until he is no longer a teacher.”

            She hung up the phone and saw Chanyeol looking almost murderously at her. The way he looked at her almost scared her. But she thought to herself that it was only her son and that he wouldn’t do anything to her. She was wrong. Chanyeol walked towards his mother and she could hear an almost animalistic sound coming from his throat. She started to back away from her son as her fear was now evident in her eyes. She walked till she hit the bookshelf behind her and stayed there as Chanyeol made his way to stand in front of her.

“What did you do?”

“What was right!”

“Separating two people that love each other is right. Then what happened to you and dad, was that the right thing to do?”

“He’s a teacher. He’s in his twenties and Tao is just a teenager. He doesn’t know any better. Tao’s probably only in it for a grade, and Mr. Wu is only in it for his pleasures of having with under aged kids. And what happened between your father and I has nothing to do with this.”

“Really, if Tao was doing it for a grade then why does he have a C in his class? And if Mr. Wu was just doing it for some sick pleasure then he would have left Tao long ago and not stuck around for almost six months. Oh, and the age difference between them is less than that of you and dad. So technically dad was a e to you as well.”

“Look Changyeol your father and I were different; we didn’t meet at school or at work. We met outside of any formal affair.”

“So did they. They met at a party that Tao’s cousin had thrown. See exactly like you and dad. Only difference is that they both love each other equally unlike how dad loved you and you loved his money.”

“Look, I’m your mother and I’m not going to let you go to his class again. I don’t want you to talk to him or Tao either. Do you understand?”

“No.”

“What don’t you understand?”

“How you can be such an insensitive to two people that are in love.”

“How dare you swear at me?”

“How dare you tell me what to do when you’re not even my real mother. You’re just a step mother to me, remember.”

“I am you’re mother and don’t you forget it.”

“You didn’t give birth to me. You’re not my mother. Don’t worry; I’ll leave so you won’t have to see me. I’ll move in with my father. You know he asked me to live with him when you two divorced but I chose to stay with you because you seemed to be the more logical one, guess I was wrong. I’ll be back tomorrow for my things.”

            Chanyeol left and called his dad and asked him if he could stay with him. His father agreed without thinking and asked him where he was so he could go pick him up. His father came by an picked him up. He took him home and once they reached home his father asked him why all of a sudden he wanted to spend the night with him. Chanyeol explained the whole thing to his father starting with Tao’s and Kris’ relationship. His father didn’t see anything wrong with it since Chanyeol explained how they had been so secretive about it so that they wouldn’t get in trouble. Aslo he didn’t have a problem having Chanyeol live with him after he asked and had explained what had happened with his mother. Chanyeols father was a business man that wasn’t home much and left the country often for projects for the company he worked at but he would make time for Chanyeol whenever he asked. He was also very understanding of Chanyeol and his choices. Chanyeol’s father told him that if he ever needed anything that he’d be there supporting him in any way possible. To which Chanyeol replied, “Don’t let Mr. Wu get fired just because he loves someone.” His father embraced him and told him he’d do his best to let Mr. Wu keep his job and let Tao stay in school without having them break up. Chanyeol went to sleep in his bedroom that his father kept for him. He’d tell Tao and Mr. Wu about what his mothers actions and what his father had promised.


So instead of just making this into 3 parts i think it might develop into a whole story that might take up to maybe 10 chapters. i feel so bad. everytime i try to write a oneshot it turns into a full on story. 

i am so grateful for those of you that have subcirbes to this story. i mean i got 11 subscribers with just 1 chater up. i hope i don't disapoint any of you with this story. 

also don't be afraid to comment. really i thrive on constructive criticism. i love it when people tell me that hey liked what i wrote or what they didn't like and what i can do to perfect if.