Guards or Hospitals?

3 for Trouble + 1

Chapter #1: Guards or Hospitals?

Personal Guards? That sounds grea--Wait, WHAT?!

 

Minwoo looked out at the crowd, feeling really small. A horde of girls were standing out there, excitedly waiting for the signing to begin. Some were jumping up and down, while others talked animatedly with each other. Truth to be told, Boyfriend had grown extremely popular. The before slowly increasing fanbase was now enormous, to the point where they now had to be very careful in public.

 

Not that Minwoo or any of the other members was ungrateful or didn't like their fans; sometimes it was just a little too much.

 

"Minwoo!” Jeongmin's voice called, “it's time!”

 

Minwoo turned and put on a sweet smile as he answered a 'yes' and went out to the rest of Boyfriend walking a few meters in front of him, toward where the signing were taking place. They entered a big, enclosed space with six stools and three tables; one seat for each of them.

 

As they got seated, Minwoo looked at the security people, who were supposed to keep an eye out for the fans, but instead flirting with a couple of them. He mentally facepalmed at the scene, but went to take his pen.

 

After a few words by Donghyun and a few others, the signing began. Minwoo signed and said hello to the fans; like he used to. A girl placed a picture of him on the table and Minwoo looked up at her, giving her a sweet 'hello', before starting to sign the picture. The girl stood, waiting excitedly, holding a cup of some liquid in her hands.

 

When Minwoo finished signing and had added a little cute drawing, he handed her the picture. But just as she was about to reach for it, a girl behind her bumped harshly into her, making her stumble; hence spilling some of the liquid out on the table. The liquid, which turned out to be tomato juice, continued fast over the table and went down on the other side, successfully hitting Minwoo's unlucky, white pants.

 

"Oh no, god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-- now they're ruined! It's my fault, I'll--”

 

He stood up calmly, waving her apologies off, “don't worry about it, it's not your fault. I'll just get changed, it really isn't so bad,” he gave her a reassuring smile, and send the other members a quick glance, before walking to their manager, explaining why his pants were partly red, and then went in to change.

 

He quickly changed, having promised not to take too long and went down the hallway in a halfrun. Suddenly, five girls were standing in front of him. They were grinning, extatic over seeing him. 

 

"Hello," he asked, slightly suspicious and a little scared, but still smiling gently at them. 

 

"Hello~" They all said in unision, looking at him as if they expected something special from him.

 

"I really need to get back to the signing," he said making a pointing gesture with his hands.

 

"Oh no, not already~!" One of them said, actually, when Minwoo looked, he knew he'd seen her before... She was definitely the one with the tomato juice! What was she doing?

 

"Ehrmm--" Minwoo managed to say, gliding his hand through his hair.

 

__________________________________At the signing__________________

 

"What's Minwoo doing?! He promised not to be long!" Boyfriend's manager tapped his foot impatiently and had his arms crossed. Boyfriend, minus Minwoo, looked worriedly at each other. This wasn't like him at all.

 

"Maybe we should get some people to look for him?" Jeongmin spoke, directed to their manager.

 

The manager sighed and worded a 'probably' in answer and flopped his phone open like a boss. He went into the building, signaling to the rest of Boyfriend, that they should just continue. 

After an hour or so, the signing ended and within a few minutes, the place had almost cleared out. Neither Minwoo nor their manager had shown themselves since they left. 

 

Boyfriend were standing together, waiting for either or both Minwoo and their manager. It was obvious that they were all really worried about their maknae. 

 

"Now I'm really worried!" Kwangmin suddenly exclaimed dramatically waving his arms about and breaking the silence, making the other four members look at him, "why hasn't anyone told us anything?" 

 

"Kwangmin's right. This is really wei-"

 

"I'm gonna go wash my hands," Youngmin interrupted Hyunseong, quickly heading in for the bathroom. Just then, Donghyun's phone rang, making everyone look at him expecantly as he answered the phone.

 

"Donghyun here," he answered the unknown caller.

 

After that followed a series of 'yeah, mhmm, okay, yes, right' until finally he somewhat yelled a 'WHAT?!' angrily into the phone. He scrunched his face, making the worry of the other members even greater. "So where is he exactly?"

 

"... oh," he calmed a little, also making his watchers calm.

"... is it really bad?" Donghyun asked, the other four looking worriedly at each other and panic a little.

"We'll be right over there," Donghyun spoke, "thanks for calling." 

 

He waited a second, then shut the phone. In a moment shorter than a second, the four members all asked questions, which could easily be covered by a single sentence, "WHO WAS THAT AND WHAT DID THEY SAY?!?"

 

Donghyun raised an eyebrow, "it was the CIA. They've taken Minwoo."

 

"WHAT?! WHY?!" They all yelled in unision, making Donghyun send them an unbelieving stare, "You actually believed that?" He held back a small laugh before getting serious.

 

"It was our manager, it seems that when Minwoo went to change, some girls followed him. They say they caught him and tied him up, but he managed to get loose and run. Apparently, they chased him and ended up pushing him down some stairs--"

 

"Is he okay? Where is he? You said we were going, right?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"He's going to be alright, but he's hurt his head and leg pretty bad, he's at the hospital, and yeah, we're going right now," Donghyun sounded a little irritated over getting interrupted, but seemed to brush it off, probably for the sake of getting to Minwoo faster.

 

They were just about to leave, when Jeongmin stopped, "I guess we should wait for Youngmin."

The others stopped too, realizing that he wasn't there, "Oh, yeah, he went to wash his hands..."

 

"I'm just gonna get him, his hands must be shining by now," Kwangmin seemed a little more like his usual hyper self after knowing that Minwoo was going to be okay. He quickly went in to find Youngmin still washing his hands.

 

After quickly explaining things they went out to the rest of Boyfriend, and quickly got into a car. The ride to the hospital went in almost complete silence. Their thoughts were pretty much in the same area; what if it had been a lot worse? And it definitely could've been. They all knew, that something had to be done about this. Just what, they weren't so sure about.

 

When they arrived at the hospital, they pulled hoodies over their heads, making their way to the hall. There, their manager waited for them and quickly, without words of reunion, led them to  the room where Minwoo was. 

 

Stepping into the room, their eyes were met with a sight they could barely believe. Minwoo was lying on a pure white bed, his leg and head bandaged. He looked like he had been beaten up and not fallen down some stairs. He must've fallen pretty hard to make it this bad. Upon further inspection of the teen, they all noticed the slightly blue mark on his left chin.

 

After a long time in silence, their manager spoke in a somewhat tired yet determined voice, "we can't allow something like this to be able to happen again. I'm sure you're all aware of that fact."

All they did was nod in response.

 

Hyunseong decided to be the one asking, "so, how exactly are you going to prevent it?"

The other members perked their ears, equally interested in the topic, and in particular the answer. 

 

"... I have an idea of what we're going to do, but I can't be sure until I discussed it with the superiors."

 

That definitely wasn't enough for the group, and it could easily be seen on their expressions. Their manager quickly caught on to that and added a sigh, continuing, "we'll probably hire a few personal guards. It should prevent anything from happening and we already have the nessesary contacts for this solution."

 

"Seriously? We'll have personal guards under concerts and signings? That's actually pretty cool if you think about it, almost like a movie!" Donghyun kinda excited about the idea of having his own personal guards. The others seemed to get a little more comfortable at his comment.

 

"... I guess so," their manager said, "except the fact that they won't just be there at signing and concerts. I'll try to work it out so that there'll at least be one guard with you at all times." This caused a chain reaction from the group of five very much awake Boyfriend members.

 

"At ALL times?!" Kwangmin lokked horrified at the idea and so did the rest of Boyfriend, "but, we don't want some gangstas being there all the time! That'll be totally weird plus scary!" The little hospital room was cast into a chaos by the manager's words.

 

"... I... Yaa... ah..." Minwoo uttered the tiniest of 'I Yah's' and stirred. All eyes fell upon him, and the conversation stopped as everyone momentarily forgot about the topic. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Auther notes:

Hello :DD So this is the first chapter, yay! Please make me aware of any mistakes (both grammar and names and so on~)! I'll try to correct them as soon as I see it. <3

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, it'll warm my heart and it (probably) won't take you long ^_^

Plot/story belongs to me and my sister :D

Boyfriend belongs to Boyfriend!

PLEASE DON'T PLAGIARIZE!