New Name ?

Oh My Kipnappers!

Then you decided to open the door.
'Yes?'

'What was happened last night ?' JR asked.
'What ?' You asked him back. 

'Stop pretending that you don't know anything'
'I...I was.... ' You're thinking the best reason to give to him. And now, you got an idea.

'I WHAT ??!!'

'I don't remember. Mian'  You lied to him. 
'You lied ! I know that. You didn't make eye contact with me. ' JR got you.
'Yes i lied. So what ??!!'

'I don't know what are you talking about.' He's standing at the door staring at you. After 5 minutes, 'Fine, i will let you go now. But next time, you will talking the truth to me.' He closed the door and you're relieved . You're start walking randomly in the room. You sit on the bed and lay. 

Looking around, there was nothing in that room. Only a toilet, bathroom, bed, closet and 3 boxes. You're curious about the boxes and get up, heading to the boxes. You opens the first box and there was nothing. The second box also has nothing. The third one was so heavy. You open it and you was so shocked ! 

A BUNCH OF GUN AND KNIFE !

You immediately closed that box and go to your bed. Deeply thinking that they might kill you in the end. You're thinkimg to run away. 

'How about my parents then ? Ahh, i will tell them to run away. We will go to Singapore or Thailand . '

You're looking at the window and planing to run away tonight. But what if all of them noticed ? Or i might go now, Ljoe might not notice about me.

You're walking to the door and open the door. You're looking for JR, hoping he was in his room doing anything. You walk to the kitchen, living room and even outside. He's not there. You're going to his room but you don't know which room he is. 

'So, i got my chance now' 

'What chance ?' Someone whispered.

You turn around and JR was standing facing you now.

'Ah, nothing. I..I just want to cook something.I got chance to cook now. I'm really hungry. So yeah, i'm a big eater.' You fake a smile and walk to kitchen. Looking for something to eat but honestly you're really full now. 

'What are you looking for ? Egg ? Ramen ?' JR following you to the kitchen.

'Um, ramen. I want ramen. ' You just copies what he said.

'Ramen uh ? You know how to cook ramen ? The simplest thing to do is cooking ramen. But i bet the maid will cook ramen for you, right ? So, you will follow me to the near restaurant. You can eat whatever you want. My treat anyways'  

He's walking to the outside. ' I give you 5 minutes to change your clothes ' Talking to you without turning. 

'But, wait !' You runs to get him. 'I don't feel hungry now'

But JR already waits you in the car and waves to you. 

'Aish, what to do now ?' You have no choice and just get in the car, heading to restaurant, to eat.

 -----------------------

Bang, Himchan and Daehyun arrives at home. 

'Joonghyun-ah, eoddiseo ?' Daehyun calling JR. 'you ?' Nobody answered. 
'They gone !' Daehyun was paniced and tell Bang and Himchan that JR and you were gone.
'Gone ? What do you mean by gone ?' Bang raised his voice.

'Calm down everyone, i will call Jonghyun now' Himchan take out his phone and calling JR.

After talking almost 1 minute, he's laughing . 'What with that reaction, hyung ? Daehyun asked his hyung. ' They just going out together, what with your panic face then ?' Himchan asking him back but still laughing.
'Ask them to come home immediately' 
'Arraeso' Himchan replied to Bang. He texts JR and enter the house. Daehyun still waiting for you and JR outside. 

Ljoe and Aron coming home after 5 minutes. 
'What are you doing here ? Waiting for your dates, huh? Haha ' Ljoe mocking him and joining him while Aron went into the house.
But Daehyun ignores him. The car stop in front of the house and JR and you got out of the car. Daehyun came to you. 

'What are you doing here, hyung ? JR asked him. 'Bang hyung told me to wait for you' Daehyun answered him. 

'you, go into the house' JR grab your hand and take you in. Leaving Daehyun alone. 

IN THE HOUSE

'Jonghyun- ah, come here. Bang want to tell something. you, go to your room'  You nodded your head.

You're walking into your room and laying on your bed.

-----------------------

'Jonghyun-ah, you know that you can't take her out. The publics might noticed him.' Bang giving him a warning.

'Okay, mian. This place is far from her house, so that the publics might now cares about him'

'But still, we need to be careful' Toned low voice but full of reminders.You almost fall asleep when you hear a lot of noise.

'Yay, ne dongsaeng' You heard Ljoe's voice .

'Oh, so that kids' 

You heard the open. Himchan stood there and called you out. You quickly get up and following him . Everyone was there. 

'Stand there' Bang told you . 

'Now , listen. Your name is no longer you. We will give you a new name' 

'New name ? What name ? ' You asked him.

 

a/n

So yeah, i update now. previous update in July . Mian.

Jeongmal mianei >.<

btw, some suggestions for a new name ?