2 Choices

Oh My Kipnappers!

When you go out, there's Bang, Himchan and others was waiting for you. When Himchan realise you just standing in front of the door, he's calling you.

'Ya, come here, we had the big deal with you,'

Everyone was looking at you and you was so blush because all of them is boy.You slowly walk to Himchan and standing besides him.

'Ya, stand here,'

Bang pointed at the centre.You was so refused but then when you see Bang's serious face, you quickly walked to the centre of the living room.

'Okay, first of all, tell us your name. And your age,' Bang said.

YOUR POV

 

I already tell him my name before.. And everyone whas looking at me with different look. OMG! Help me.. Mum, i need you now. Dad, where are you ? Don't both of you worry about me?

 

NO ONE'S POV

Your eyes started to water. Then, Bang yelled at you,

'Don't you heard what i'd just said ? Why did you cry, huh ? Did i hurt you ?'

'I'm you. I'm 17 turning to 18.' You replied.

'Good, then we will intoduce ourselves. Changjo-ahh~~, you start first.'

'I'm Changjo,'

Ren, Aron, Ljoe, Baekho, Minhyun and Daehyun intro theirselves.

'And i'm Himchan,'

You just nodded and not sure if you can remember their name.

Then, everyone was so silent and most of them just stared at you. Daehyun broke the silent.

'Well, you.. Let me give you 2 choices. 

I'm sure you must be wondered why did we take you here. Oh, correction, why did we kipnapped you. Don't blame us, it's all your dad's fault.'

 

YOUR POV

My dad's fault ? What is it ? Oh my......

What will happen to me next ?

I was so scary...Ljoe get up from the chair he sit and come to me. He touched my wet and messy hair.

'What's wrong with your hair ?' He asked.

I answered him, 'I don't have comb,'

'Okay, you, listen to me now. I will give you 2 choices.

1.Stay with us here and we would not hurt you parent. But don't you ever try to escape from us because we will find you wherever you go. And do remember this well, don't ever you dare to inform your parent or call the police!

and the second choices is.......

'Knock! Knock! Knock!'

Someone's knocked the door.

 

NO ONE'S POV

'Knock! Knock! Knock!'

Everyone's looking at the door.

'Who's that?'

Himchan yelled and get up to open the door.

'It's me, Jonghyun,'

The voice from outside replied.

'Yah, don't you have the key?' Daehyun said as the boy that called Jonghyun entered the house.

'I forgot to bring it. And who is this ?' He looking at you with confuse's face.

'She's you. The daughter of that old man who ruined our business,' Aron answered Jonghyun. And he come closer to you,

'you.. what a nice name.. I'm JR..'

Ha toke your right hand and kissed it.

'Yah, stop it,' Bang screamed at JR then dragged him to Aron.

'Hyung, i'd just wanna be friendly with her,'

JR said before he doing 'buing buing' at you.

'Keep quiet, Bang hyung gonna tell her something,'

Ren said as she  he dragged JR to sit besides him.

'Okay, this is your second choices, so listen careful.

2.I will let you go back to your family but we need to kill your father and you will help us to transfer all the money from your parent's company.

Now, CHOOSE!'

 

YOUR POV

OMG! What should i do now ? What should i choose ? Of course i will not choose the second choice. If i choose the first one, they will not hurt my parent but i had to stay with them until when ? 2 years ? Or spend whole my life with them? What if they still wanna kill my father ?

 

NO ONE'S POV

You have so many questions in your mind and really need an answer for each question.

'Do you have question, Ms you ?'

Ljoe asked you and you slowly nodded your head.

'If i choose the first one, why should i stay with your guys?'

'Well~ don't you see around you ?' Ljoe asked you back.

You look around and you can see how dirty their house.

'Of course we need a maid for all of this,'

'Just for that ?' You asked Ljoe back. Then Bang answered to you,

'Of course not. We need you until our business is being stable back, and if your dad's doing something that annoying us, we will use you to scare him,'

'So, what's your answer ?' Bang asked you with serious tone.

You was so shocked when you heard that. You just forgot that you need to choose one . You closed your eyes, in the deep thought, you opened your eyes. With the flowing tears, you looked at Bang and answer,

'I choose the first one....'

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi there, my new readers...

Please keep subscribe, comment and vote my story, okay ?

It was long time since i didn't update stories..

And i'm so sorry for my worse language.

I hope you all still can understand it..

English is my third language because Korean is my second language.

English is my second language.