I Hate Your Idea!

Oh My Kipnappers!

'JR, what makes you long there ? Ppali, have your breakfast, or i will eat all' You teases him. He showed up and wear his shirt and gave you derp look. 'What ?' You asked him. But he just stares at you and go out.

*FLASHBACK*

'you, i think someone gonna play you a prank tonight' Bang whisper.
' Nan otteokkae ?' You asked. You slowly paniced but he calm you down. He gave you a bottle. 'What is this for?'
'It's plain water inside. Bring it along and put it on the table that we'd sit .'
'Okay' You answered.

And JR gave you the water from that bottle even Changjo didn't know the truth.
You still remember Bang's word, 'Don't forget to pretend that you're drank'

*FLASHBACK END*

You really like that idea and Bang's correct. JR, that naughty boy, i'll finish him today.

You usually not like this, you're shy with outsiders. But now you like it. It's like you don't mind living with them, Teases JR. Everything. Really.

'you..' Someone calls your name. You turn around. 'Ne, Himchan ?'
'Come, have you breakfast'
You followed Himchan to kitchen and sit in front of JR at the table.
'Where's everyone?' You asked Himchan.
'We already ate. You two enjoy your food. We gonna go out for a while. JR, take care of you okay?'
JR nodded. Himchan passes by. You look at JR. He didn't looking at you but you can see he's smirk.

'So, we're gonna be together now.'

My heart started beat rapidly.Damn! It's all Bang's plan. I shouldn'd wake him up.

'Hey, you know what ? You should call Himchan as oppa. He's older that you.'
'I know that' You reply. You really hope that he didn't mentioned what you said last night and  earlier morning.
'And why did you ...'
'SHUT UP!' You know that he's gonna talk about it and you quickly stand and run into your room. You don't wanna hear about it. You never talk like that before and you was very shy.

What should i do now ? What am i doing that ? That not myself. Mom, help me!

'Knock! Knock!'

'Who's there?'
'Open the door!'

It's JR's voice. What should i do now? Nobody at home. Where should i go ? I cannoy escape, or they will kill my dad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short updates. Shoot me if you want >.<
I need to go sleep now. Good night ^^