Naughty Imagination

Oh My Kipnappers!

you: Ermmm, it's okay.. I... I will take it..

JR: Good! Here..

Changjo: you, you better don't....

Before Changjo finish his word, you already empty one glass of wine.

JR: So, how's the taste ? Good, right ? Hahha

you: Yupp, it...it's ...good..

JR: See ? You should try it before. Take another glass..

Changjo: you, you should stop now. It's going to be worse if you still take it.

JR: Changjo-ahh~~, let you enjoy this night.

And you already toke 5 glasses of wine. Everything was so blur and you felt that your wide eyes was so heavy. You closed your eyes and still heard Changjo and JR argued each other. You closed your eyes and really want to sleep.Then, you heard Changjo called your name and you was like,'Please,lemme take a nap,'.You didn't realize anything after that.

Changjo: Ya, you shouldn't gave her a try. She's not ready yet. Besides, she's girl.

JR: So ? That's why we should give her a try. Don't worry, she will thanks us ;)

Then, Bang and Ren came.

Bang: Hey, what's going on ?

'Molla,' Changjo said then he's gone to the crowd.

Ren: JR, why ?

JR: What ?

Bang: Why did she's sleeping here ?

JR: Hyung, Ren, just sit. Don't care about her. She's tired.

Ren: Tired ? Tired of what ?

Bang: She's drank, right ? You gave her wine.

JR: Haha, hyung.. You got me xD

Bang: Hehe, i'm your leader, okay ? I'm Bang Yong Guk!

JR: I knew xD

Ren: So, what should we do with her ?

Bang: Let's go home. Today's first day you with us.

Ren: Home ? I didn't have so much fun.....

Bang: JR, lift you.

JR: Ne!

Then, Bang and Ren called all members to go home. Everyone was complaining why did they had to go home. They still have fun there .

AT HOME

JR already brought you to your room and lay you on your bed. He put the blanket on you and looks at your face.

'you-ahh~~, i will make you love to stay here forever,'

He touched your cheeks and smirked. He exited from your room and going to the his room. JR laid on his bed and then he realize someone standing at the door.

'Minhyun..' He said.

'JR, you know where's Aron hyung ?'

'Errmmm, didn't. Wae ?'

'I'm hungry, he should cook something for me,'

'Why don't you just cook yourself?'

'Ya, i can't wait for tomorrow! you will cook for us xD'

'Hehe, you thinks she can cook ? '

'Of course she can!  She's girl. Why ?'

'Errmm, i just wondered, maybe she have maid to do it for her. She's from rich family, remember ?'

'Oh yeah. So, she's sleeping now ?'

'Yup,'

'I wanna sleep too. Where's Ren ?'

'I'm here,' Ren appear at the door and lay on the bed besides Minhyun.Then he asks JR to switch off the light and JR was going to exit the room.

Ren: JR, where are you going ?

JR: I'd just need to do something. I forgot about it.

Minhyun: What ?

JR came closer to them and whisper,' I need change you's outfit,' Then, Ren and Minhyun get up from the bed immediately.

Ren (slow tone): I wanna follow too..

JR: Haha, no way! It's man's work. You're girl, right ?

Minhyun: I'm man! Let's go, JR.

Ren: Ya, i'm man too.. Just bring us, JR!

JR: No, you can't!

Ren became angry and hit JR at his head with the pillow and he's started yelling at JR.

JR: Ren, stop it! It's hurt, okay ?

Minhyun: Okay, let's go now. I can't wait for this xDD

JR: Hey, who said you can follow me ?

Their voice argued each other is very loud and everyone can hear them. Then, Ljoe scream from his room.

'Pabo-ya! Shut up, i wanna sleep,'

The three of them stop it and JR agreed to take them with him. They slowly exited their room and start heading to your room. While they was so close to your room, someone shocked them.

Minhyun: Ahh, Daehyun hyung! You're shocking us.

Ren: What are you doing here, hyung ?

Daehyun: I'm going to lock all the doors and windows. And what are you guys doing here ?

Ren: Errmmm, we...we...

JR: We're going to outside. To take some fresh air. Our room is so damn hot.

Daehyun: Is the fan broken ?

Minhyun: No... no... i mean, it's... We need new fan, or maybe air-cond ?

Daehyun: Ya, stop your nonsenses. Well, i'll leave the front door for you okay ? Make sure to lock it. I'm going to my room now.

Ren: Okay! Goodnight, hyung.. Sleep well ^^

Then, Daehyun was gone into his own room. He's the only one who have the room for himself. Ljoe and Aron shared one room, while Bang and Himchan one room. Baekho with Changjo and the three of them shared one room.

JR: Okay, let's go into her room.

JR opens the door and enter the room. Ren and Minhyun follow him. The room's so dark and they can't see anything. They starts to rub the walls for  finding the light switch.

Ren (excited tone): I found it!

Minhyun: Yah, slow down your voices!

And when the light on, they only see the bed.

JR: Where's you ?

They were paniced until they heard a voice.

'What ?'

Ren, Minhyun & JR : you!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Another update :)

you,  you're silent readers ?

Just subscribe, okay ?

And again,

SORRY for my bad English :3