Ice Cream Oh Ice Cream

Oh My Kipnappers!

One evening, you asking your mum to company you to buy ice cream outside. But as businesswomen, she's busy with her work and tell you softly, 'you, you're already 18 years old. You should go alone without any worries, okay ? The shop is near and your dad is outside there, He will keep watching you, okay ?'

'Nae, omma' you smiled and went to the shop. You know that your already 18 years old but you still want to keep your mum besides you. Well~~ you're the only one their daughter.While you walking back to your home and eating your fav chocolate ice cream, suddenly a white van appear in front of you. Then, three guys out from the van and come to you. You started to run but they already caught you and one of them throw your ice cream. They pull you to get in the van. You was about to cring and calling your dad, hoping he's hearing to your scream. But it's useless, the van already moved.

IN THE VAN

'Minhyun, Ren, good job, guys!'

'Yah, Ljoe-hyung,' answered that pretty face.

'Hey, stop crying!' that Ljoe yelled at you. There was 4 guys in the van. Ljoe sits in front and you sit between Minhyun and Ljoe. The other one is driving.

'Daehyun, where are we taking she ?' ask Ljoe. 'We bring her to Bang first,'

Ljoe looked back at you. He touched your face and said,' You looked hot, babe,' Then he smirked.

You slap his hand, ' Get out of my face,'

Ren holds your hand right hand and Minhyun hold the the another one. You strunggle and both of them holds your hand more tightly. Ljoe just laugh at you and said,' You deserve for what your dad did!'

Then, all of you arrived at the old house. A boy waited outside the home.

When all of you get out from the van, that boy came closer to you and looked you up and down

'So, you're already here. We got you,' Then he screamed,'Bang-ssi, ppali, come here!'

'What the ............'

That guy that named Bang rushly come to you. And he smiled.

'Haha, guys, we will have party tonight. Himchan, bring her in,' Bang asks that boy that called he just now to take you inside. Himchan hold both of your hand with and push you into one of the room inside the house.

In the room, you was alone and you could see there's a single bed, a toilet and and some of clothes (for you, maybe). You wonder what will happen to you and you was too scared. You're crying slowly and it's becomes louder and louder.