Her Wings

Guardian Angel

 

So here I am, carrying a stranger on my back while running in this unending rain…

“hhhaaaaaayyy~……..” I need air, I can’t breathe right. I guess I’m just too tired…..

 

I put him gently on the sofa on my living room. I went to my room and quickly changed my wet dress into a new one. I went back into the living room and saw him still sleeping.

 

“oh my..” my sofa is already wet! I carried him and heard him mumbled something but I didn’t heard him.  I brought him into one of my rooms. I lay him down on my bed and gently stare on his wet body *>.<*. He looks like a wet cute puppy! He is so adorable but he is such a weakling. I remembered the scene a while ago, he was kicked by about 15 people yet he didn’t do anything. I was wondering what was the reason he was being bullied when he suddenly sniff and cough. Oh I almost forgot he was sick!

 

I quickly removed his wet polo. OH MOTHER OF LAWS AND THEOREMS!!!!!!! Is he still alive????!!! His body was so thin that you can see his ribs but at the same time, he was also muscular and his body was hard and soft at the same time.

 

“Phew….” I was done removing his clothes in his upper body. Now, this is the moment of truth……………………I know you guys are already thinking about something that I would see but for your information, I’m an intelligent and wise girl *coughs*. I’m always on the highest section and always on the top of the lists of intelligent students. And with that, I already thought of a way which I would not see “his something”. I put a blanket over his half- body, from his shoulders to the upper portion of his knees. I sit over his feet and put my two hands underneath the blanket reaching for his belt, pants and his underwear. I made sure that he won’t be disturbed of what I’m doing right now *>.<*. He might think of something else, luckily, he didn’t wake up. I was kind of relieved after that.

 

So now, he is FULLY ladies and gentlemen *>.<* but of course it is under my blue blanket so I won’t see anything, I’m not that kind of girl though.

 

I find my first-aid kit and cleaned his wounds and treated them. I could really tell that he has some past wounds before. He has some contusions in his arms and thighs. I know he has some because when I touched it and pushed it gently, I can hear him groan in pain. I can see it in his whole body that he is suffering.

 

I know his fever might get worse if I just left him so I searched for anything I can let him wear. I have shirts, polos, blouses, pants but all of it was short for him. I then looked at the other part of my closet where I have clothes that will surely fit on him.

“I just hope he’ll understand why I wore him these…” I sighed and let him wore the clothes I just brought from my closet.

After that, I brought a towel and a mild hot water. I dipped the towel in the water and folded it. I put it on his forehead. I touched his neck, he still have a fever. I checked his temperature and it was 38 degrees Celsius already. I then left him into his slumber sleep.

 

I then went to the kitchen to cook some food for me and also some porridge for him in case he will wake up tonight. I cooked beef steak for me tonight for my main meal. That is one of my favorites! I really like it when I perfectly made the beef so soft and the onion was in big circles. For my dessert, I grab some pudding I made yesterday. When I was done, I washed the dishes and clean some parts of my house – well, especially the sofa in my living room- . It was about 8 pm when I finish all the things to be done for this day, so I went to his room to see if he is fine.

 

I peeked through the door and heard nothing - even a single sound of him breathing. I quickly went beside his bed. At this angle, I can see his features clearly. He looks like a puppy sleeping. He looks like an angel. I have a feeling now that I need to protect this poor boy that I won’t let him suffer anymore. It’s just that I can’t stand seeing someone suffer. I just don’t want them. It’s hard to suffer. I will suffer in pain and in my conscience if I would not help anyone who is suffering. I hate people using their power to make other people suffer while they are in the midst of happiness. I just won’t let them.

 

I checked again his temperature. I was relieved when I saw that he is back to the normal temperature- 37 degrees Celsius. I then get the towel in his forehead and brought new mildly hot water and dipped the towel there and put it again in his forehead.

 

I’m feeling sleepy already, so I decided to leave him and I went back to my room. I changed into my night dress and was about to sleep when…………….

 

“Aha!”

 

I almost forgot to introduce myself to you guys *my readers: D*. I’m Haruki Yamaguchi a girl which is in 16 years of age. My family gave me a boy name *actually, Haruki is used for boys* because when I was inside my mother’s womb, they said that I always kicked and punch her womb. My mother knew it, she said it felt a little ticklish but she was still in hurt. My whole family was amazed because they can see my feet and hands emerging my mother’s womb as I punched and kicked it. Then, they concluded that I will be a strong girl. So even though they knew that I was a girl, they still give me a boy name. I really felt sorry and happy when she tells me about that. But I still can’t understand why Haruki is usually given to boys; honestly, I found my name Haruki quite for a girl, deshou? The “haru” in my name means spring – which is the season when I was born –March- then the “ki” means radiance/shine/life. They’re pretty sure that I will give them a shine in their life. I don’t know why they were expecting too much from me. I don’t know why but then they said that my presence around them already makes them happy. I was really happy to hear that. I want them to live happily ever after.

 

It was about 9 pm when I fell into my own sleep.

 

-The Next Day-

 

*Krrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggggg~!!!!!!!!*

 

It’s already 5 in the morning. I opened the curtains of my room to let the sunshine into my room. I was welcomed by the sun, the blooming flowers and the flying and singing birds. I took a bath and wear a simple off shoulder sky blue dress with a big blue ribbon on my back which emphasize my curve *>.<*. I wear a light blue flat shoe with a cute blue ribbon and made a half bun of my hair using a blue ribbon.

 

I then went to his room and peeked on the door. GOSH. He is still sleeping………and………..and…………..and………….the bed was all in mess!!!!!!!!!!! Last night I thought he sleeps quiet and tight. Now, he will almost fall of the b----

 

I was just about to say that he will almost fall but then he fell on the bed, good thing I caught him. I chuckled a bit. He is really cute *: P*

 

I then arranged his body and the bed nicely and opened the curtains in his room. He is still in his deep sleep. I sighed. I then decided to cook our breakfast already so I went to the kitchen.

I prepared some scrambled eggs, hotdogs, bacons and fried rice. I then put them nicely on the dining table. After I cooked our breakfast I came back to his room again but he is still asleep. I then decided to feed my dogs first and water my flowers and trees. i noticed that the birds are singing and chirping into me so I gave them some bread.

 

After my work outside, I went to his room to see if he has already woken up. He is still asleep. I sighed again. How long would this boy sleep?! Unconsciously, I went nearer him. I smiled when I looked on his cute face. He was happy, I know. I can feel the relief his face giving me. I wonder what he is dreaming about now.

 

I didn’t notice that I was already crying. It was just I felt satisfied that after all the things I did for him, he was happy now. His sleeping figure seems like an angel radiating in my bed. His sleeping face is smiling. i can feel that he has no more fear into his heart, mind and body. He isn’t trembling now unlike yesterday. He was now calm and peaceful. I was relieved.

 

I then decided to make some deserts for us. I went to the kitchen and got some eggs, flour, sugar, oil, etc. I wanted to bake some cupcakes. The cupcake I made was just a plain cupcake. To make it more special and healthier, of course, this intelligent girl decided to put some fruit on it. But the fruits on your cupcake will be personalized. So she gets some ripe mangoes, strawberries and banana. She cut it nicely with some cute shapes like flower.

 

The start of my day is really nice. I saw someone smiled so peacefully.

 

I then put the cupcakes and the fruit in the fridge for a while. I went to look up to his room and saw him still sleeping. I then decided to watch some anime in the television.  It was already 8 in the morning. I’m sure he will wake up in any moment from now on. I then decided to heat our breakfast again and put the scrambled eggs, hotdogs, bacons and fried rice into the oven.

 

“Yay~!!!” I cheered myself as the breakfast I made is now hot like it was newly cooked. I was arranging our food AGAIN when……………..

 

*Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* I heard some loud bang and someone screaming on his room???!!! 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay~!!!!! my second chapter is already finish!!!!!!!!!

 

What do you think guys???!!!!!

 

the whole chapter was on Haruki's point of view!!!!

 

please comment and subscribe!!!!!!!!