Yuri????!!!

Guardian Angel

 

Yuri’s P.O.V.

 

I can’t believe it. The plates I’m holding slip from my hands. I was so shocked. Did I just see my……. YES… I’m sure that’s my….!!!

 

Haruki’s P.O.V.

 

I panicked as I went into the kitchen. I saw the plates on the floor…..in pieces. I saw him very shocked. He stands still. Not even moving a bit. I was furious. Not just because he broke my plates. He leaves and run away in the kitchen not even noticing me or even the broken plates on the floor. He walked too briskly that some broken pieces pierced in my leg. OUCH.

“WHAT HAPPENED????!!!” I asked him and run into him.

“I want to go outside!!!”

“WHAT? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU’RE SAYING??!!!”

He has advantage on me now because I can’t run normally because I’m already wounded. So, I picked a plastic container beside me and throw it in his head when he was about in my front door. HEADSHOT. My dogs ran into him. They looked worried and wagging their tails on me.

 

Yuri’s P.O.V.

 

I fell when something hit in my head. FACE FIRST. OH GOD MY CUTE FACE!!!!. She was now near me helping me to stand.

“Did you just throw something on my head?” she nodded and chuckled a bit. Hahahha so cute!.

“aaawwww..That really hurts” I said and she started scanning my head looking worried. 

“Don’t worry you don’t have injuries in your head” we laughed at that moment and I heard some familiar voice. I stood up to see him.  I searched the surroundings and saw him with his girlfriend. I was talking about Ryosuke and his girlfriend, Rio. I was about to call them when some force brought me down back on the floor. The girl pinned me on the floor and covered my mouth. I can’t fight against her, she is stronger than me. I then realized the meaning of the phrase ‘DON’T JUDGE THE BOOK BY IT COVER’. Don’t think that this girl, even if she looks very young and cute, is weak. Actually, she is very strong.  She dragged me behind a tree.

“DO YOU WANT OTHERS TO SEE YOU IN THAT STATE??!!!”

I was stunned again for the fourth time.  I then calmed down and she left out a sigh and released her grip on me.

“What were you thinking a while ago?”

“I just saw my house…..”

“Your house????!!!”

“Yeah, the house beside your house is my house.”

You see, I told you that my house and Ryosuke’s house was one block away. I then found out that her house was between my house and Ryosuke’s house.

“aaaahhhh……sou….kaAAAAAAWWWW…” she held her leg. She was wounded.

“You’re bleeding?!”

“YES. Because you walk…no run too briskly that some broken pieces of my plates hit me.”

“I’m…….I’m sorry..” I said as I lowered my head. I can’t believe that I hurt this girl.

 

Haruki’s P.O.V.

 

I think I overdid it too much. He looks very sad. I don’t want to see him like that. I quickly thought of a way that will make him happy.

“Anou… that’s okay….. I understand you….. And don’t worry about the wound….. hahaha I’m okay” I said those words even though it really hurts like hell >.<.

“No, no. It’s my fault. Don’t worry I’ll clean your wound. And don’t worry about the dishes I will wash them and I’m going to pay for the broken plates.”

“Hahahaa, no, don’t worry I’m really oka----”

 

Yuri’s P.O.V.

 

I then carried her in bridal style. She was cut. She was stunned. 2 points for me! yay~!! I then brought her to her living room and ask where the first aid kit is. She then pointed me to a drawer somewhere in the living room and I started to clean her wounds. I then lay her flat on the sofa and raised her leg a little to avoid some more blood lost. She was quiet all the time. She was just staring at me. BLANKLY. I can’t tell what’s on her mind now. It can’t be helped. I then clean the mess on the kitchen floor and started to clean the dining table and wash the dishes. I was finish and the time was about 10 am. I went back to the living room to see her. She was now watching some anime in the television.

“Are you done?”

“Yes” I then sit beside her and checked her legs.

“It’s okay now, don’t worry……thanks for cleaning my wound” she beamed a bright smile at me and went back on watching the television.

I then realized that I’m still wearing ‘her’ dress so I tug her sleeve to catch her attention.

“hhhmmmmm???”

“anou……I want to change to my normal clothes now. You know, I’m not saying that this dress is not cute it’s just that I’m not really comfortable wearing a dress because I’m a guy you know.” She chuckled cutely.

“Okay, I’m going to get your clothes.”

“waaaahhhhh. No, you don’t know where my clothes are. And I don’t want to you to see my clothes there.”

“Hahaaha, then tell me where so I can get your clothes of course.”

.

.

AWKWARD SILENCE

.

.

.

“Okay then….but..but….don’t look about my other things…’cause…..they’re kind of…messy….”

“No it’s okay. You must get your own clothes. It’s your privacy. I’ll just accompany you.”

“But I don’t want other people to see me wearing these” I pointed on the dress I’m wearing.

“Don’t worry, I have planned something already.” She said as she leaned closer and the distance between our faces are about 6 inches already.

“Trust me.” She added with a mysterious grin that send chill on my whole being.

 

Haruki’s P.O.V.

 

Honestly, I’m a certified OTAKU. I love anime!!!!!!!!! I collect manga and attend to any anime event. I also like cosplaying or sometimes, cross-dress. I have a room for all my dress, costumes, weapons, wigs, etc. I brought him to that room and picked a black wig that will compliment on his dress or should I tell “my” dress.

 

Yuri’s P.O.V.

 

I can’t believe this is what she planned. She let me wear a black wig. I then stand next to a mirror to check my appearance if people will notice me that I’m Yuri Chinen.

“It’s awesome!!!!! And it’s cute!!!!!” I said as I playfully let my fingers intertwine with the wig I’m wearing. I heard her chuckle. I quickly stop on what I’m doing. Maybe she already thinks I’m GAY!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“*coughs* anou….. what I mean…………. is that ………..it’s……….. awesome…….. that it’s----”

“Okay, okay. I understand. hehehe”

“Noooo!!!!!!! It’s just that awesome that I really looked like a girl version of me!!!!!” She just chuckled again and drags me outside her house.

I was quiet the whole time when we go outside her house. I’m just looking at our hands. We are holding hands for goodness sake!!! Her hands were so soft. When we are already outside her gate, I quickly looked sideways and luckily, no human beings can be found. As I gazed back into her, I saw her also looking at me.

“Ikou?” She said. I nodded and then we are about to walk when….

“Yuri????!!!”  We both froze. She holds my hand tighter and I hold hers tighter too. I’m shaking as we both looked back to know whom voice it came from even though that I know whom it came from.

There. I saw Ryosuke with Rio……….Walking towards us….

“I’M SO DEAD” I whispered to myself. Did he recognize me???!!!!!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my 4th chapter guys!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you'll like it!!!!!!! pls. comment and subscribe!!!! thanks~!!!!!