Building Up

Guardian Angel

 

Haruki’s P.O.V.

I was really worried. I ran so fast into his room. I saw him on the floor sitting staring into me and him. I thought something else bad happened. I realized that is was just about that……

 

Yuri’s P.O.V.

I wake up into another room which I wasn’t familiar to. I studied the whole room. It has light blue walls and white curtain with blue roses design. The tables, chairs, and drawers were placed neatly around the room. It has three doors which I think the closet, bathroom and the entrance/exit to the room. The bed was nice and comfy with a blue blan----

I fell into the bed. And…. And ………………

 

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

 

WHY AM I WEARING A DRESS??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

WHY AM I WEARING A SUPER CUTE DRESS???!!!!!!!!

I heard someone coming into the room. I was really shocked. She looks like an angel. The light reflects perfectly on her smooth skin. Until then, I remembered the girl yesterday. Is it possible that it was her? The one who saved me? She really looks worried. I stare to the dress I’m wearing then I looked at her. DID SHE LET ME WEAR THIS?!?

“Anou~……….”

I was shocked. She has a very beautiful voice. She looked serious now. She quickly walked near me. She leaned down because I’m sitting on the floor. She leaned her face near mine.

 

Haruki’s P.O.V.

 

Before he think anything bad, I quickly walk near him. I leaned into his sitting figure. I faced him now. He looks at me straight into my eye and I look into his eyes too. Then, I put my left hand on his right shoulder and the other one to his left cheek. OH GOSH. His face is so……CUTE!!!!! I breathe heavily and………….

“I WAS WALKING YESTERDAY AND SAW YOU GOT BEATEN UP BY ABOUT 15 GUYS. I THEN BEAT THEM UP AND DECIDED TO BRING YOU TO MY HOME. SO I CARRIED YOU FROM THERE TO HERE. WHILE I’M CARRYING YOU, IT RAINED. IT MADE BOTH OF US WET. BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE THINGS, YOU HAD A FEVER. AFTER I BROUGHT YOU HOME I LAY YOU DOWN ON MY SOFA IN THE LIVING ROOM AND I CHANGED FOR A WHILE. WHEN I WENT BACK I REMEMBERED YOU’RE ALSO WET SO I DECIDED TO BRING YOU TO THIS ROOM AND CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES. I REMOVED YOUR WET CLOTHES BUT DON’T WORRY BECAUSE I DIDN’T SEE YOUR “SOMETHING” AND I’M NOT INTERESTED IN SEEING YOURS BECAUSE I’M A VERY GOOD GIRL. I COVERED YOUR BODY WITH MY BLUE BLANKET WHILE I’M SEARCHING FOR ANY CLOTHES I CAN LEND YOU. I HAVE SHIRTS, POLOS, BLOUSES AND PANTS BUT THEY ARE ALL SMALL FOR YOU. SO I DECIDED TO LET YOU WEAR MY DRESS. FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU ARE ALSO WEARING MY UNDIES BUT DON’T WORRY BECAUSE YOU ARE WEARING A NEW AND UNUSED ONE. YOU ARE ALSO WEARING MY SHORTS UNDER THAT DRESS BECAUSE I THINKED THE FEVER YOU HAVE MIGHT GET WORSE. DON’T WORRY BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT WEARING ANY BRA. HAHAHA OF COURSE YOU DON’T NEED IT. SO PLEASE, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.  AND DON------”

 

Yuri’s P.O.V.

 

I hugged her tightly. She stopped.

“Arigatou………”

She hugged me back! I was really happy that she hugged me back. I hug her tighter and bring her closer to me. We are in that position for about a minute when I felt something on my cheek. I was crying. I heard that she is sobbing also. We let go of our embrace.

“Why are you crying?” I said.

“Baka, why are you crying too?” she said. I was stunned. I was looking on her face. Her tears were like diamonds.

“And don’t worry too because you still look cute in my dress. Even cuter when you’re wearing a boy’s clothes” she added. BOOM. She stunned me again for the second time. DOUBLE KILL.

 

Haruki’s P.O.V.

 

We are now staring at each other. I can only hear the sound of the nature and the birds singing outside.

“HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

We laughed at each other. We laughed so hard that we are both holding our stomachs and teary-eyed already. We both leaned on the bed while catching our breaths. After both of us got calmed, I stood up.

“Ikou~! Breakfast is already served.”

When I was about to leave the room, I feel some force is preventing me from leaving. I saw him holding on the skirt of my dress with a worried face. I then came near him to ask what’s wrong. Just then I remembered he was wearing my dress.

“Anou~. And don’t worry because I’m alone in this house so nobody except me will see you in that state.”

 

Yuri’s P.O.V.

 

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. That’s my point! I don’t want you to see me like this ANY LONGER. Even if I removed the dress just wear a shorts it’s more embarrassing to her! So I just nodded. She then left me and gestured me that she’ll be waiting. Ne~?! Think positive Yuri! You can do it!

Then I think of ways I can cheer up myself. In anyways, I was wearing a quite comfortable dress. I was just like wearing a t-shirt and a skirt I thought. I was wearing a green dress with short sleeves and the dress ends until my knee. It has leaves, lines and swirls embedded on it that made it look simple yet elegant. I was quite really impressed at the beautiful dress I’m wearing as I looked into myself in the mirror. I then noticed some of her pictures in one of the desks in the room and saw her wearing different outfits. I then saw this particular picture that really caught my eye. She was wearing the same dress I was wearing now in the picture! But still, there is something in that picture that gave some indescribable feeling.

“HEEEYYY!!!”

She saw me looking in her pictures. This is bad. She might be angry. No. she really is angry right now!

“Don’t look at my pictures, they might melt you know. Aaaaaiissssssshhh. This is really embarrassing. I know my picture are bad so---”

“They aren’t bad.” I said as I look into her. She was shocked and looked at me also. I know I stunned her for a second.

“In fact, you are really cute in the pictures and today ne~” I said as I pinched her cheeks with my two hands.

“I know you’re just saying that to be polite.” Then she pouted. I was stunned again for the third time. She was really adorable while pouting! Her lips were……aaaaaaaauuuggghhhh…….so kissable I want to kiss it or even touch it.

“No way, you’re really cute……..I’m telling you~” She then stomped away from me while pouting. Waaaaaaahhh. She’s really cute when doing that.

“You might be hungry already. Breakfast is already served. Ikou~…”

“You’re really cute~, cute~, cute~….. And chuuper kawaii….” I sang and danced while we are going to the dining table. She chuckled a bit.

I was amazed how the dining table and the food were perfectly served. It looks like I will be eating in a 5 star hotel or some high class restaurant even though the food was just a scrambled eggs, fried rice, bacons and hotdogs. I then grab a chair for her to sit. Hahahah I’m just being a gentleman*coughs*. Well, I’m a gentleman after all *coughs again*.

“Itadakimasu~!” we both said in perfect sync~

“Oishi~!!!!! This food is really delicious!!!!!”

“Hahahhaa, I’m glad you liked it”

“I don’t like it. In fact, I really love it!!!!!”

“Hahahaha okay, I’m really glad you love it. I bake some cupcakes and prepare some fruits for desert. Please wait, I’ll just get them in the fridge” I nodded as I saw her going to the kitchen and going back with some cupcakes and fruits. I then decided to help her.

After we ate our breakfast I helped her in cleaning the table and I brought the plates to the kitchen. I then studied her beautiful kitchen. It has light blue walls and the closets and drawers were all blue. The plates, knives, spoons, pans were placed neatly on the kitchen. I then saw something familiar outside the window.

 

Haruki’s P.O.V.

 

I was cleaning the table when…

*PAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGGG~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

I heard something like glass or ceramic breaking.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooooo...............

my 3rd chapter is already done!!!

I know this chapter (and also the previous chapters) were quite boring >.<

hahahhahahahha

pls. comment and subscribe minna~!!!!!!!!!!