The First Flight

Guardian Angel

 

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the whole class shouted in perfect sync. ‘I really want to punch them all and kick them…aaiisshhh~ that was bad… don’t think about it again!’ I sighed….Everyone knew I couldn’t do that because I’m….I’m… argghhhh…I sighed again… ‘Just look at positive side ne~’

“Yay~!” I said as sensei gave a surprise test. Hahaha, I was so happy because I was always taking notes on his subject calculus and I’m also smart (>.<).. it’s true!!!!... I wasn’t shocked if I was in the highest section – as always – for your information, I’m the valedictorian in my middle school and junior highschool and it’s been a week of me from being a freshie~ in my senior high school.

-After Class-

“Boo~!!”

“MOTHER OF LOGARITHMS!!!!” I shouted and everybody looked at us…

“Gomen, gomen” Ryosuke bowed and everybody get back into their own worlds now. I gave him a death glare he bowed on me too. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww~ how could you ever get angry to this lovely creature >.<

“I’m sure you perfected the test!”

“Hahahaha, arigatou ne~. But I was really shocked Ryosuke-chan, ikou let’s go home now” – ehem- we’re not really living at the same house, it is just that we are neighbors- just one block away.

“Hontou ni gomen ne~ we have a practice today in soccer”

“It’s okay Ryosuke-chan”

“Demo~ promise me to take care ne?”

“Un” I nodded and he walked out of the classroom waving at me….

I sighed…..This is the worst part of my day……I packed my things and walked away…

 

I’m Yuri Chinen. I’m smart, cute *coughs*, disciplined, etc. ahhahahah everyone tells me I’m cute~ don’t you think so? Demo~………. I’m……..I’m………..

 

“Ite~” I bumped at something…. Or maybe I say someone…..

“Hey you!”

I know that voice….It gives me chills all over my body……… I froze for a moment… Then he grab my collar……Aaaiiishhh~ I’m going to clean that again..

“Hey! Listen to me! Do you have any money???”

WOW….just WOW… It’s the first time they will beat me because of money…

“Why do you want money now? Didn’t your girlfriends fall for me”

“How could you?!!!!” waaaa this is bad, he is mad at me know… you’re such a baka Yuri!!!!!...

*Puuuuuuuukkkk*

He started to kick me and so the others follow….. I’m such a baka and……………...and……………………... WEAK!!!!!!!....... that’s why Ryosuke-chan always go home with me after school…… he always protect me… how I wish I was like Ryosuke-chan…….how I wish I can protect myself

“Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” did I just heared a girl????

“Hey cutie~ why are you shout--”

“You look disgusting” Oh my this is dangerous…..But I can‘t see her…. Aaaiisshhh that girl is such a baka!

“Leave this place at once” WOW she is really brave…. But, but, WWHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?!!  Is she wearing a dress??? So kawaii but I can’t see her face….My vision is already blurred…I noticed that they’re going to kick her now….!!!!!!!!!!.... I quickly ran into her and..

*Buuuupppkkk*

 

Girl’s P.O.V.

 

The man was about to kick me but the poor guy ran into me and he was the one who received the kick….WOW… this kid is such a baka ne~

“Hey!!!!” I quickly put him into my lap.  This is bad… he fainted….I saw his face. Kawaii na~…..

“hahaha poor guy. He is such a baka!!!” I think their leader said it

“and weak” the other man added and all of them laughed… tsk… tsk… these guys nowadays should be punished!!!! I put him safely down on the ground. I stand with my fists already closed. I was so angry. I was on a bad mood. I want to rest and feel the nature that’s why I wear this chuuper kawaii dress… it made me feel calm demo this bad guys give me the creeps and just ruin the scenery of this lake. (We are near a lake under the bridge. Just like in animes >.< I hope you can imagine that :P)

“Oi, oi, oi!!! Look at this girl everyone~ I think she’s angry.”

“Master, I bet I can finish this one……………..alone” tsk… so arrogant…

“Okay then, it OBVIOUSLY looks like. I gave her to you”

“HAHAHHAHAHA” I smirked…little did they know….

He gave me a punch I quickly dodged and hold his hand and pinned him down.

“aaaaahhhhhhhhh… ite..ite…ite!!!!”

I smirked. I finished our battle as I broke his arm. Everybody was shocked.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” he was so noisy.

“Quiet!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted as I let him be silent by targeting his pressure points.

Everybody gasped in shocked.

“I’LL…………….FINISH…………ALL………OF…..YOU!!!!!!!!!!”

Then the action goes here. I dodge and make sure that everyone of them has a broken bone *coughs….coughs…..i’m so rude…for a while >.<* then after that I targeted their pressure points..

“Weaklings…” I just finished all of them in just 5 minutes.. they’re about 15 .. I guess….

“ahhh….” Aha! I remember the poor guy. I quickly turned back to him and put him on my lap.

“hey.. daijobu desu ka?”

“un…..WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

 

Yuri Chinen’s P.O.V.                 

 

I saw the bunch of men dead??? No.. maybe they just fainted.. they’re still breathing…..but.. who did it???

“Nani? Nani? Daijobu??? Does something hurts???”

I quickly noticed that I’m on her lap and I know she looks worried…..even though I can’t see her that much…

“Did you do…..all…of…. you know… this…” I said pointing to them.

“Un” she nodded and smiled at me….hahaha she is really strong >.<

I realized my vision getting darker and darker…. And darker than the darkest black *>.<*

 

Girl’s P.O.V.

 

“Hey! Boy! Hey! Wake up!” I said as I noticed that he is fainting again. It was no use. I quickly carried him in bridal style *coughs* and I brought him home.

 

It’s getting late already so I walked faster…no..i’m already running as I sense that it is going to-…..

 

*ssshuuuuwwwwrrrriiwwwww*

 

Rain….Great! I’m very lucky ne~………we’re all wet…….I heard him sniffing and coughing…….This is REALLY BAD…. He has a fever!!!!!! I really need to bring him home immediately!!!!!!!

 

*sssssssuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppp*

 

I slipped on the wet ground and we fall!!!

 

I feel something not as I expected… I feel soft on my lips….I quickly opened my eye and saw him under me!!! And.. and.. our lips intertwine with each other…..

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

THAT…………….WAS…………………MY…………….FRIST………………….KISS…………………

This is not what I imagined my first kiss will be like!!!!!!!!!! I imagined it to be cute and sweet and perfect....but....Arghh I was so angry I shouted a few times…..demo… I heard him in pain, sniffing and coughing……

 

This is bad… I carried him again but now on my back so I can run home faster….. Please hold on poor boy!

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first Chapter!!! Hope you like it!!! please subscribe and comment!!!!! thank you! :D