Final

I'll never forget our anniversary!

Chapter 2

It was 8 in the morning when Bom woke up from her horrible slumber. Just like Seunghyun, she couldn’t sleep well last night. Last midnight’s scene kept on replaying in her head which just frustrates her more. It felt like she’s going to have a hangover coz of her massive headache. She proceeded to the washroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth. Then, she headed to the dining room to grab some morning treats. While walking, she saw a figure lying on the couch. She approached the figure slowly and under the thick sheets of blankets were her Seunghyun. His face was shimmering with dried tears and a shade of dark red and black surrounded his lower eyes. Bom felt piteous to TOP and soon, she started tearing up. She hated to see him like this. She hated the fact that she also felt guilty with what she did. It wasn’t his fault that he forgot their anniversary coz he already said that he was having a hectic schedule that day and won’t be coming early to home. She gazed at his closed eyes. She really felt that her heart had been stabbed a million times in different spots. He was sleeping peacefully so she decided to not wake him up. While she was preparing breakfast, his phone rang. His ringtone was her song, “Don’t Cry”. Again, she became emotional. She saw him wriggling in the couch due to the loud noise so she decided to pick up the phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Ah, Bom noona! Is hyung there?” Bom immediately recognized the voice. It was Taeyang-ssi.

 “Mmm, he’s sleeping, actually. He had a pretty intense night last night so I couldn’t wake him up.” She stated.

“Oh, is that so? Alright, thank you noona! Oh, and, belated anniversary to you two! Bye noona!”

He hung up the phone. Bom was speechless when he greeted her. She placed the phone back on the table. He was still sleeping but this time, the white blankets were wrapped around him so tightly that he looked like a California Roll. It’s a bit chilly so she opened the floor heater.

‘Ah…Much better.’ she thought.

Today, 2ne1 was free from schedules so Bom had no choice but to stay at home coz if she went outside, she’ll be surrounded by the ear-deafening screams of the crazy fans and her eyes will be blinded by the paparazzi’s camera flashes. After eating, she headed to the bathroom and took a shower. She got dressed up in a hoodie and a pair of jogging pants. She went inside their room shivering from the cool breeze. She thought that TOP was here already but she thought wrong. She sat on her swivel chair and surfed the net, trying to get him off her mind. There were lots who greeted her in her twitter account stating that they were happy for the both of them for persevering those 3 years they had spent as a couple.  

She wiped the tears off her eyes. She checked again to see if Seunghyun was still outside so she took a peek behind the oak door. TOP’s hair was messy and his white shirt was creased. He was putting the blankets and the pillows back to the closet and he went to the bathroom. He took a bath and got some clothes from the walk-through closet that’s located across the dining area.

He finally got out wearing a hoodie too and a pair of pajama pants. Bom heard him sigh out loud and saw him slump on the couch. He watched some news and the two both saw their faces on the screen with a caption: ‘Congratulations to Bom and Top!’

He immediately turned to another channel. Bom finally made her move and sat on the farthest part of the couch. TOP glanced at her but her eyes were glued to the movie. When she was about to reach the remote, their hands touched and their eyes met.

“Can you please give me the remote?” she asked.

“I have to say something to you first.” He said.

“I’m listening.” Bom crossed her arms as she put her attention to him.

“Bom, you do know that I’m sorry right?” he said sincerely.

Bom scoffed and got up the sofa. TOP grabbed her wrist rapidly and pulled her closer.

“Bommie, Baby, I know you are hurt, but so am I. Can you please stop this?” he pleaded with his sorry eyes.

“What do you mea—“

Then, at that very moment, their lips touched. Bom was shocked but she quite enjoyed it. He looped his arms around her petite waist while her hands slowly crept to his neck. Seunghyun deepened the kiss and it made Bom just goes crazy. The two pulled away from the kiss and gasped for sweet air. A smile spread on the couples faces.

“Promise me that you’ll always remember November 28, Arasseo?” she said.

“Yes ma’am!” he answered with his beaming smile.

The two lip-locked again and hugged each other tightly. “Babe, I got a surprise for you…” TOP said as he pulled something from his pocket.

It was a red velvet box. TOP knelt in front of her and opened the box.

“Bommie, I know I made my failures to you as a boyfriend and I am very sorry for that. Always remember that I will always be here for you to love you and to care for you. I may not be your perfect prince charming but at least I have a heart to share with you and only you. So, Park Bom, will you agree to marry your Tabi who would love to make…10 kids with you?”

Bom was still standing still but she suddenly cracked up which made TOP confused.

“Yes, I agree to marry my Tabi!” TOP put the diamond-studded ring on her finger and spun her around.  She embraced him tightly and placed her head on his shoulders.

Then, she whispered, “Choi Seunghyun?”

“Yes, Park Bom?”

“I will not make 10 kids with you!”

TOP let out a giggle. “Don’t worry. I was just joking about that. I meant, 12 kids.”

________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you liked the story! Oh, and give me some ideas for my new fanfics. Any KPOP guy and SNSD's Yuri are preferred.

Oh, and tell me what do you think about the story. Comment and subscribe!

--Carla. ;*****