Chapter 1

I'll never forget our anniversary!

Chapter 1

“Bom…Honey…Open the door, please.” begged TOP for the 13thtime.

It was 1 in the morning when Seunghyun arrived home. Well, TOP and Bom are in a relationship and yesterday was their 3-year anniversary as a couple and now, with the approval of YGE, they now live in their own apartment. November 28, 2009 is a widely-known date due to the fact that that date is the day that TOP confessed his love for his Bommie. A week after the so called date, netizens have found out that they were dating already. It’s a good thing that the blackjacks and the V.I.P.S. took this maturely and some were happy for them. Everything for the last 739 days of their relationship was fine until the day of their 3rdanniversary which was forgotten by TOP himself.

“Go away, TOP.” Seunghyun heard those painful words from outside their room but he decided that he won’t leave without the forgiveness of his one and only Bom.

“Look, Bom, I’m sorry. You are aware that I had a tight schedule yesterday with Ji Yong.” he stated from behind the door.

Bom opened the door with glittering eyes full of tears. “Seunghyun, I’m serious. Just go.”

Bom closed the door while Seunghyun roamed around their dining area and searched for some midnight snacks. He found some instant noodles inside the cupboards and immediately put some hot water in it.

He hadn’t had his breakfast nor lunch so now, he decided to eat something hot.  After the food was ready, he sat on their couch silently. He noticed his phone vibrate on the table, signaling that he got a message.

To: Seunghyun hyung

Hyung, we have a schedule at 6AM. Dance practice. Manager hyung said you should not be late. That’s all. Oh, and, belated happy 3rd anniversary to you and Bom noona! Wishing all the best for you guys. ^^

From: Seungri

TOP was irritated when Seungri texted that they will be conducting a practice and was even more depressed when he mentioned Bom’s name. Once he was done eating, he threw the noodle cup and got the comforter and some extra pillows in their closet located near their bathroom. Once he cozied himself in the couch, he took out his phone and looked at his and his love’s pictures. He couldn’t understand what he’s feeling inside his heart. Is he laughing because of the happy memories that the pictures bring or is he sad coz he had hurt her innocent heart.

 Seconds passed and he didn’t notice that his eyes started shedding tears of pain and sorrow. He loves Bom so much and he knew that the pain inside his heart was worse than the pain she’s feeling right now. He couldn’t due to the fact that he couldn’t get her off his mind.

Tonight, he slept with rivers of tears escaping from his eyes.