Soojin Got Her

To Be With Minho

Hi guys, I'm really sorry about this chapter. So I included this cute gif.

Key's point of view (Speaking in Korean)

"Hyung, what's going on?" Taemin's running down the corridor towards me, with Miss Park trying her best to keep up. Her heels and tightly fitted skirt aren't too good for running in.

"I'm worried about Alex-ah. She's been in the loo for a while now, and she doesn't seem to be coming out. Miss Park, can you check on her please?"

"Sure Key-ssi..."

The next few minutes were filled with Miss Park screaming at someone in the girl's toilet. Neither me nor Taemin know who it is, but it isn't Alex. We still didn't know what had happened to her though. Mir had suddenly appeared beside us, clearly interested with the shouting match that's going on in the bathroom. The door swung open, but we still can't see who was on the recieving end of Miss Park's wrath.

"Go to the headmaster's office right now!" She screamed as a very familiar girl walked out the bathroom. Her long, dark hair was hanging in front of her face, while her eyes are filled with hate. Soojin...

"What did you do to her?! Where is she?!" I just can't contain my anger.

"You'll see..." I was just about to seize her and beat the living daylights out of her, but Mir and Taemin are holding my arms too tightly. I can't break out of their grasp.

But I don't need to now. Miss Park has emerged from the bathroom...supporting Alex who looks like she's about to collapse. Her hair is very messy, probably from someone pulling it, and her face is covered in bruises. She's bleeding as well. She's got several cuts on her face. The next time I see Soojin I'll kill her!

"Boys, take care of her. I think you should take her home. I'll tell the office where you've all gone. One of you should get Minho-ssi as well. I need to deal with Soojin-ssi."

"Taemin, can you get Minho. Tell him we're going home. Mir, come with me. I need you to call JJong, while I help Alex." Taemin started running before I could finish, and Mir was busy scrolling through his phone contacts. "Put it on speaker phone."

"Mir, what's up?" Jonghyun sounds like he's just woken up.

"We're coming home. Soojin got Alex-ah..."

Quiet. Jonghyun's probably screaming internally right now. Either that, or frozen up completely...

"Guys, what's wrong?" Onew had taken the phone, which means Jonghyun's probably sitting or standing completely still, staring at nothing. Poor Jonghyun. I feel bad calling him about this, but he's the best one to deal with it. He knows how Alex feels right now.

"Hyungs! Wait!" Minho was shouting from down the corridor. We were just about to leave the building, but Minho has caught us up. He must've run across the whole school in a minute flat! How does he do that?! I dunno where Taemin is. I guess he couldn't keep up with Minho's giraffe legs. "What happened to her?!"

"Soojin. She cornered her in the toilet." I feel slightly guilty that it happened to begin with, even though there's nothing I could've done. "I'm so sorry Minho. I should've gone in there when I first suspected something was wrong. I've rung JJong and told him we're coming home."

He looks like he'll kill Soojin too. Except, he might purposely go out and kill her. She's lost consciousness, so he's carrying her home bridal-style. Taemin's finally caught up with us. He's panting, clearly exhausted from running across the school campus.

"Noona's going to be ok, isn't she?" She will be physically...but mentally? I just don't know.