SNSD-Gossip Girls

To Be With Minho

I know a lot of people are supportive of SNSD, so here you go. Also, someone suggested Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica in particular... So they will be the key girls. Enjoy^^

Alex/your point of view

"Shall I introduce you?" Minho asks. Wow, I'm gonna meet SNSD! Ok, so it's not that great considering that I'm living with SHINee, but it's still pretty big...

"Noonas, this is Alex-ah. She's staying with us for a student exchange trip."

Awkward... Do I say something? Maybe hi...

"Uh, hi."

"AIGOOO! She's so cute!"

Huh? Cute? Me? I tug Minho's arm softly. "I'm cute?"

"Well, to me you are at least." That's just a whole new area of corny. And he said it with that perfect, radiant smile of his! Damn perfect Minho!

"Hi! I'm Sunny!" One of the girls have stepped forward. She's very pretty, and she's got a really pretty smile. I wish I was born as her!

Another girl has stepped forward. She's got long, perfectly straight, blonde hair. "Hi! I'm Jessica. But people call me Sica." Huh... That's funny. I thought Jess was short for Jessica... Meh, what do I know?

One more girl has joined Jessica and Sunny. She's also incredibly pretty and she's got a bright smile too. "I'm Tiffany! I hope we can be good friends!" Wow, they're really friendly. Not like the 'idols' I've grown up with my whole life.

"It's nice to meet you all."

Minho points to the rest of the girls in turn. "This is Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun. I don't think they're as comfortable with English as Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany noonas."

"Noonas, have you already been in to see your manager?" Jonghyun asks.

"Yeah, is that where you are going now? It only takes ten minutes. But our manager tried to makes us do some practice. We told him we can't yet." Sunny answers. She's got a sly smile on her face that the boys haven't picked up on.

"Practice-? For what?"

"You will find out..." Whatever it is, it must be pretty big. "Do you want us to take care of Alex-ah for you? We would love her company." Huh? I don't get to go with Minho and the others?

"Uh, yeah thanks. You'll be ok with them, right?" Minho, don't bother giving me that apologetic smile. I will get you back for ditching me.

"Yeah, sure. Just make sure you tell me everything later." I love how ignorant boys are. He totally can't see through my fake smile. I should totally take up acting.

"Ok. Love you. I'll be back soon..." Minho whispers. Is it weird that the sound of his low voice like that makes me... forgive him? No. I can't let myself give in so easily. I will punish him later.

The boys disappear down the corridor, leaving me with nine girls who look very intimidating right now.

"So... are you and Minho-ssi close?" Sunny eyes are sparkling mischeivously. They were planning this from the moment they laid eyes on me. I'll bet my life savings on it. "Hang on, let's go into our dressing room. Then you can tell us all about you and Minho-ssi."

Sunny has grabbed my arm, and I am now being pulled into a massive dressing room that leads off the corridor. There's a collection of big leather sofas in there. Sunny sits me down with her and Jessica next to me. Jessica is talking to the other girls in Korean, probably translating for them, cause I don't know Korean.

"Well?" Sunny persists. Hmm, I'll play dumb...

"Well, what?"

"You and Minho-ssi! Are you two together?"

"N-no, why would we be?"

Sunny sighs heavily. "You were holding hands. And I saw the way he made you smile. Don't deny it. I can see everything perfectly."

"Ummm..." Speechless. I have absolutely nothing to say.

"Just say yes or no." But what about Minho? I don't know if he wants them to know... Obviously, the other SHINee members know. Mir knows, so Joon will know, and I haven't even met the other MBLAQ members yet, but they will probably know too. Also, I think the whole school knows. I got so many death glares from the girls-and some of the boys-today. In fact, Soojin was glaring more today than she did in music before. So hey, what's nine more people to a crowd of hundreds?

"Y-yes..." All the girls are gasping in shock. They've got mile-wide smiles on their faces, which make the girls even prettier than they already are.

"Oh!" A pair of hands have mysteriously appeared round my waist. They're strong, but soft and gentle at the same time. Minho's. He's standing above me smiling widly.

"Sorry, but the noonas live for a good bit of gossip. I shouldn't have left you alone with them." His soft lips have pressed themselves against my head. I want to feel that soft touch on my own lips...

"So, you're not mad that I told them...?"

"Of course not. They would've jumped to their own conclusions anyway. So, shall we go home?"

"Yeah, sure." I'm hungry. Hungry for Key's cooking! Hehe... "Bye So Nyuh Shi Dae unnies!"

"Bye! Hope to see you again soon, Alex-ah." Sunny says as the others wave frantically.