Star Golden Bell

To Be With Minho

Hi thar! Hope you likes so far! I don't have a lot to say here today. Sorry...xx

Alex/your point of view

As soon as we got in, me, Key, Minho and Taemin got changed. Although my school uniform is totally cool, I still prefer my normal clothes. I've just got a pair of jeans and a strap top on, seeing as it's really warm at the mo. Now, I'm sitting with Minho on the sofa and he's got one arm wrapped round my waist. Key's cooking dinner in the kitchen. Good thing too. I'm starving! Jonghyun's flicking through the TV channels.

"Just pick one already, hyung!" Taemin sounds impatient. Aww, but he's so cute.

Jonghyun's finally stopped on a channel. Looks like some kind of gameshow...

"Why have you put this on? It's a repeat!" Taemin complains.

"Taemin-ah, shut up!" Jonghyun snaps.

From the kitchen, Key is glaring madly at Jonghyun's back. "JJong! Don't shout at my baby!"

In all the commotion, Minho has snatched the remote. He's changing the settings for some reason. Jonghyun looks pissed off at Minho, but I don't think Key's helped to lighten the mood.

"Yah! Minho, I was watching that. Why are you changing it?"

"I'm not. I'm putting subtitles on for Alex-ah."

Oh Minho's so kind! "Thanks." Perfect boyfriend. Perfect new family. Perfect life!


Ok this is the funniest show ever! Why don't we have gameshows that are this good in England? Mind you, I don't usually watch a lot of TV. But we definitely need Star Golden Bell in England! If I ever go back that is... I might just lose my plane ticket, or forget to get on the plane...

"Dinner's ready!" Yay! Food!

Wow! It smells delicious! I dunno what it is that Key's made, but I can't wait to try it! "Yum! Key I love your cooking!"

"Aww, thank you. Minho, you're girlfriend's so nice! Much nicer than JJong... I might just steal her..." Key's eyebrows are raised mischievously. Minho's slid his arm around my waist protectively. So cute!

"You can't have her Key. You like guys anyway! You're gay!"

Awkward silence...

Key's smirking deviously. Not good. Jonghyun's shooting daggers at Key, and Minho knows that last remark was below the belt. I'm gonna finish my dinner and go to bed, before I get dragged into this. Or maybe I should strike up a conversation...

"So, what did your manager want?"

Key's face returns to normal as he answers. "There's a charity concert coming up in Seoul in five weeks. All the boy bands are being mixed up, and we have to perform girl group songs. Same with the girl groups, except they have to do boy group songs. I'm teamed up with Mir and Joon to do 'Bo Peep'. Taemin-ah and Minho are teamed up with two of the Super Junior hyungs to do 'Gee'. Onew and Jonghyun's places haven't been decided yet."

"Oh sounds cool... Five weeks right? I can come and see it!"

"Yay! Noona can watch us dance and sing! Omo, I can teach noona how to dance real good and she can be our backing dancer in the concert!"

NO! "I don't think so Taemin-ah."