Together We're Invincible

To Be With Minho

Hi guys, I'm back with another update. Last one about the party though. After that, things are gonna get a little darker, and a certain character will become more prominent. But you'll have to wait to find out! And for anyone who doesn't know, the picture is to do with the song Alex and Minho are dancing to. I'm sure you all remember me mentioning it before in the story.

Minho's point of view (Speaking in English)

"Excuse me, but when's the song I asked for coming on?" I ask the DJ in Korean. Wow, I haven't spoken in Korean all night. It feels kind of weird. Aish, this girl...what does she do to me? The DJ's quickly checking through his itunes list for the song I want to dance with Alex to.

"It's the next one on. You might wanna get ready."

Alex is still dancing with the three U-Kiss boys. She seems quite close to Kevin... I suppose he does seem the type she would be friends with. I keep staring at her, hoping that she'll catch my eye, but it's hopeless. She's having too much fun. I guess I'll just have to barge right in there and steal her away. Especially seeing as the last note of MBLAQ's 'Y' has just been sung. Soohyun appears to have spotted me, and he's tugging Kevin and Dongho away, leaving Alex confused. But now that she's turned around, she knows why they've suddenly left.

"My turn."

She gasps as she recognises the song that's being played. It has a really long, quiet intro, which is a bit of a pain. I can hardly hear it over the loud chatter. It's also quite awkward to dance to, but seeing as we're more holding each other and moving side to side, I don't think it matters too much. I just want to make her happy. I think I definitely want to write her a song. But I'm going to need more than just JJong's help. I'll have to ask Jonghun, Minhwan, Jaejin and possibly Seunghyun to help out.

"You remembered the song! You really are perfect." Aigoo, I think my heart skipped a beat. God, I love her so much... I would do anything for her. I would die for her a thousand times over... Ooh, that's good. I'll bear that in mind when it comes to writing lyrics. "Minho-oppa, promise you'll never leave my side." I can't see her face, because it's buried in my chest, but I don't think she's crying.

"I promise I will stay with you forever. Because..." I'm waiting to time this exactly right with the music. I don't care how corny it is. "Together we're invincible."

"Haha, Minho-oppa, that's so corny! But sweet, so I'll forgive you." A small smirk is playing on her unbelievably tempting lips. I was originally going to wait until the end of the song to kiss her, but I can't help myself. The instrumental will have to do. Her lips are so soft and they taste so sweet. I can't help but run my tongue over them ever so gently. I don't want to startle her, and I don't want to make the kiss too steamy. She means everything to me and the last thing I will ever do is willingly hurt her.

Geez, the music has been completely drowned out by the sounds of everybody cheering and wolf-whistling. I'll bet my life one of the MBLAQ boys started it. Either Joon or G.O. Now that I've pulled away slightly, I can see her rosy red cheeks. She's so cute when she's embarrassed. Along with our first date at Lotte World, I will treasure this night forever.


"Oppa, that was the best night of my life. I love you so much." She's tugging on my arm seeing as she's so happy. Which is a good thing of course. I intened to make this a great memory for her. I want her to treasure every moment together just as I do. We've finally arrived outside of the apartment and Jonghyun's fumbling with the keys. "Yay, home at last. I'm so tired."

"Me too. And we've got to get up in the morning." I pull her in the apartment and switch all the lights on. She takes her pyjamas and wash-kit in the bathroom to get ready for bed while I'm getting changed in my bedroom. It's actually kind of warm, so I'll just wear my pyjama bottoms tonight. Hmm, I wonder if maybe we should sleep together tonight. My bed's big enough to hold two, and I really just want to hold her close and never let go.

"Oppa, I'm back. Are you ready for bed?" She's wearing her cute yellow pyjamas with frilly patterns on, but they are a little skimpy. Although it's rather hot tonight, the weather is starting to get cooler. I hope she's got some winter pyjamas with her. She'll need them when it reaches mid-October.

"Um, Alex-ah come over here." I'm holding out my hand, motioning her to get closer. She sits on the end of the bed, staring at me with beautiful marbled green eyes. I pull her closer so she's laying facing me. She seems a bit surprised, but I've got my arm loosely hung over her waist so she can't escape. Wow, I sound evil... "Why don't you spend the night with me? I won't bite."

"Are you sure oppa?"

"Of course. I'm sure about you, so I'm sure about sharing a bed with you. I love you Alex-ah."

A gorgeous smile has lit up her face. "I love you too oppa. Goodnight." She pecks my lips slightly, before laying down beside me, obviously exhausted. I wonder if either of us will be able to get up in the morning?