Nose Bleed

Dangerous

 

 

You opened your eyes and found yourself in a neutral-coloured room. Truly, you were in the nurse’s office, lying on the bed with an ice pack which was practically to be put on your head, but it ended up on your aching nose instead.

The nurse bent down to you and asked, “Does it over yet?”

You rolled down your eyes and peeked on the bloody wool stuck on your nostrils.

Didn’t it feel great? To have your nose bled against the same hit? Somehow, you thought that the one who threw it was more like a er than it.

“I guess.” You emitted a small smile.

“Here, take this. In case, it bleeds again.” She handed over a surgical-like mask.

“Thanks.”  You thanked her and attempted to sit up.

“Oh wait! Are you going out?” She stopped you. You simply nodded.

She rushed to her desk and fetched a certain paper under some files and ran back to you. With the same smile, she gave the note to you and said, “Your teacher gave this to you before he went out.”

You nodded in acknowledgement and once again mouthed ‘thank you’ with the same cheery face she had.  

However, you were feeling all crashed. You were feeling uneasy of what will happen if your brother found this out.

*Nah...*

You still remember the senior in your elementary school who always teased you to the level that made you cried, didn’t come in the next day after you told your brother the whole story.

And, you were suspecting him enough to be doing all this; his work. Hence, you knew him better to figure him out in case he found out.

Reluctantly, you wore the mask and make a mental read of the note. The P.E teacher was stating his worry and asking for forgiveness for not being there for you. He also mentioned that he sent the guy that was in fault hitting you to check you out.

“Better not,” You scoffed and walked to claim the door.

As you stepped out, a ball bounced out of nowhere in front of you. “AH” You were too shocked that you bumped your back to the closed door behind.

“Oy”

Him? Him again? That guy?

You held your eyes wide. “What are you doing here?!” You snapped while eyeing him up and down, from his sleeveless shirt where a towel was hung around his neck until his black track pant. There was a bead of sweat ran down his throat and you gulped.

“Sonsaengnim asks me to.” He calmly replied as he picked the ball to his arm.

You set your eyes against him and carefully scooted farther with your arms crept to the wall.

“So you’re the one who throw the ball at me?” You pointed the thing that he cradled with a disgusted look.

“I didn’t mean to.” He shrugged with a kind of face that annoyed you.

“In the cafeteria too?!”

“Also.” He naturally nodded.

“And you aren’t saying a single sorry?” This time you pointed you index finger square at him and frowned unbelievably.

He scrunched up his nose with the same frown you donned on your face. Soon, a smirk took over him which made you pulled back your expression.  

“Do you want to take an advantage to the school popular like me?” He smugly rolled the ball on his hand as he laid his back to the wall behind.

“Why must I?” You were feeling so incredulous upon him.

“Because you want to get near me and because I’m...” He chuckled to himself before continued, “What do you think I am? Handsome? Hot? Skilful?” He counted on his fingers.

*This narcissist jerk, get lost!* you gave him a glare.

“Hm?” He tilted his head aside, as if he actually waited for your answer.

“I think you’re dangerous.” You scoffed which made you voice sounded velvety against the mask. At least, all of your annoyance could be released by your burning eyes.

After hearing to that, he pushed himself off the wall and chuckled. And, of course you inched the same radius as before. “So, if I was dangerous what’s with you?”

You pointed to your covered nose and mouth. “You’ve got my nose bled.”

“Then?”

*His apology is too pricey, right?*

“Aish, you’re really a something.” You muttered under your breath and stepped aside to walk away. *If there’s no gentleman, then I’ll be the gentlewoman to let thing passes just like that.*

You felt the ‘bump, bump’ sound of the ball bounced next to you and if he was reading you thought, he said, “At least, I did help you to get into the nurse’s office.”

You stiffened on your track, just watching him bumping his ball ahead the corridor. *Did he try to apologize with that statement?*

You mentally shook and shrugged before checking the hour only to go to your locker to get some text books for the next class. In the bottomless pit of your heart, you were looking forward to stay back in the nurse office until school ended. 

 

 


 

Hope you're having fun! 

Please comment if you're wondering what will happen next! ^^