Him And Beast

Dangerous

 

 

Dong Woon's  P.O.V

Chanyeol suddenly elbowed me. "Hey, is that the girl that got hit by your ball back there?"

I sent him a puzzled look before following his gaze. She is? That girl was having a conversation with a couple of female students who looked like the juniors.

"Aren't you going to apologize?"Se Hun interfered, failing to spin the basketball on his finger.

"She might faint if I do." I joked which earned a multiple shove from the other members.

"Oh God, you never quit that attitude." Tao commented over my boast. I was just kidding but too lazy to admit it. So, let it be that way. They didn't even care.

"Aish, come on guys!" I sped off across the land to the gate. "We've practice this evening, at the usual place."

Upon the announcement, Zelo brightened, "Great! Meet all of you there." He walked backwards and waved, before going to the opposite direction with Zin and other members. "Bye captain!"

Bidding goodbye, they waved and flowed each ways home.

I look behind and saw the same girl walked over my way. She didn't really look front since her view was rooted to the ground. That was.... care less.

As she recognized me, there was a look that planted on her face. What was that? A dirty look? or, did she feared me?

I can feel the half of my lips pursed upwards, as our eyes locked to each other. 

For real, she reminded me of someone. I sent her an intrigued look and walked off.

Well, at least she wasn't hurt that much. It was not like that ball brought harm anyway.

 

Su Ra's P.O.V

The juniors that you met that morning called after you only to share some juicy gossips about uh- what else? The so- mighty basketball team.

You listened anyway because they were a part of school's news, although you didn't quite catch whom the people were. To your relief, the accident of yours that occurred in front of almost every student didn't up to air since she didn't talk about it. You hoped not.

"Meet you tomorrow. I've extra class right now. Bye!" She beamed and ran back to the school’s building.

"Okay." You smiled at her retreating figure and whirled around to catch the gate. You peeked on your watch, showing that five minutes were left before two in the afternoon.

You continued walking forward and bumped into some...one who got your claim as, it started with letter D and ended with S.

Somehow, you got frightened by his intimidating look, his deep eyes that somewhat gazing at you and he was tall, although you knew that there were taller students compared to him.

You were kind of, scared of that guy since he was no other than dangerous. You also didn't like the feeling that he brought.

Nervously, you scooted over the west of the road side, total opposite and farther from him. You clutched onto your black skirt, slightly patting the surface. You were getting irritated by that wearing as the wind took advantage from it once.

You sighed as you found that he had walked away from the edge of your eyed. *Luckily, he doesn't bring along the darn orange ball.*

You mumbled, eyeing your brother's car from afar.

---

"Oppa, I'm hungry..." You whined, clinging on his arm.

"Go dig in the fridge. The food’s  all yours." Du Jun blankly stared into the screen of his computer, paying no attention to your want. He continued skimming over the 'deal' and 'stuff' to be made.

"I want to have dinner outside...Please, Du Jun oppa..." You moved around his seat and hugged his neck from behind. You forced a pout when he looked at you. He tried to resist that, but of course, he couldn't.

He mentally sighed. "Well then."

"Yay!" You cheerfully clapped your hands in victory and pulled him off his seat, propelling him to the way out of his room.

You could hear him muttering something under his breath but made no care for it.

Both of you made your way out of the house and you ran straight into the car. "Where do you want to go?"

"To Yo Seop oppa restaurant!" You exclaimed, earning a look from him.

"Psh. Beast is sure lounging there." He scoffed. "But hey, I'd glad to introduce you to them. Just so you know, they aren't as great as me." He smugly snorted.

"I already knew them." You gave him a pointed look.

"Uh-uh...Not entirely. Jun Hyung, Gi Kwang and Yo Seop are the type of faces you can see everywere."

You laughed at the mention of his friends, like really?!

"Whatever, oppa. As long as I get my food." He grinned, pushing the accelerator and another way as the traffic changed to green.

"Sure."

---

"Hey hey! Look who come!" Yo Seop piped up, grinning too widely at both of you.

"Su Ra! You're here too! Come, sit here!!" Gi Kwang beamed, patting the space next to him. In front of him was Jun Hyung who started talking to your brother.

You politely nodded upon his offer, simply tailing Du Jun behind.

"What bring you here, hyung? Important news?" Yo Seop asked.

"Duh. This girl, here," he patted your head, "...craved the food in your restaurant."

Yo Seop grinned, "Woah, I don't know your sister like my mother's cooking. You can come here any time you want." He reached out and ruffled you hair earnestly. You simply ducked you head, tugging along a small smile, secretly assuming. *Mama's cooking is perfect.*

Yo Seop walked to the back of the restaurant as he received the orders.

"That's good you aren't cruel to her. Hey, Su Ra-ah, if this big jerk doesn't feed you well, you can always come to me. I make a better brother than him." Jun Hyung evilly said and shot an accusing look at Du Jun.

"Tsk, like I can let her to do so."

You chuckled at the older guys. You could sum up that they were actually very friendly and nice, despite turning their life as a gang that could hardly called safe.

At the mention of safe, you couldn't help but feeling down, like you really couldn't grasp it in your state.

You knew exactly where both of your parents went to for these following months. What else? They were dealing their 'stuff' with the 'certain people'.

"Ah, where's the maknae?" Du Jun asked, sensing the absence in his group.

"I don't know." Jun Hyung shrugged.

"He doesn't show up tonight." Gi Kwang apprehended, slightly tapping the wooden table.

"He had basketball practice today, so he must be tired right? I guess." Yo Seop jolted his head from the kitchen, and disappeared back inside. Then, he appeared again with food.

"Hah! Food's coming!" You turned to a, somehow, attractive guy in front of you that was exclaiming earlier. Well, you couldn't say he was generally attractive. It was too much for a guy.

"Aish, this punk...," Your brother mentioned something that you couldn't quite get. "Ah, this is Jang Hyun Seung." He tapped you head once again and acknowledge, "Yoon Su Ra, my dongsaeng."

You nodded at the introduction and Hyun Seung did the same.

"Okay let's eat!" All of the boys shouted happily except someone.

"Aih, poor our maknae. He misses these." Out of sudden, Gi Kwang blew a raspberry that you didn't really understand what did he meant and just dig into your food.

Little did you know, the rest of the guys were eyeing Gi Kwang, expecting something.