Trouble Started the Day

Dangerous

 

“OPPA!!!” You screamed to your brother as the bag pack slung on your shoulders got so tight against your body.

“What?!” Du Jun squeaked, feeling incredulous with your morning attitude.

Both of you were at the veranda, getting ready to each academy, when you started throwing tantrum because of he was the one who use your bag back that magically felt uncomfortable against your back.

It was great that your parents were off for a few weeks and you didn’t have any chance to buy the new one. It was full credit to your so-called beloved brother who forbade the using of your own credit card. Though, the money for food was exception which you strived for everyday.

“Fix this back.” You instructed, getting irritated.

“Fix on your own.” He replied, sensing no guilty tone. He just went with his long pace to his car.

“I’m going school alone then.” You threatened, purposely dragged along your bag on the pavement as you made your way out of the gate. You didn’t care if your bag was going to gash or not.

“WAIT-” As his loud voice hit your ears; readily you looked over your shoulder, expected him to beg the hell from you.

“Su Ra-ah, come here.” He beckoned using his index finger.

You silently walked across the land, hinting the change in his tone. Your gut went disappeared.

 “Listen.” He hugged your neck.

“Don’t you dare going outside with your own. There are a lot of dangerous things out there.” He remarked while grasping the strap of your bag. “Get inside.” He opened the car’s door and you loyally fled in. He got into the driver seat and drove to your school.  

There was a time that you liked him and there was a time that you hated him.

And there almost, most of the time he warned you about danger and you happened to believe that. Until now.

“We’ve arrived.” He looked at you at the rear mirror. Seeing you make a face, he smiled. “Su Ra-ah, here’s your bag. Sorry about earlier.”

You took your bag right away and ready to catch the school gate. You want to get out of the car as soon as possible because the smile the crept on his lips frightened you.

“Hey wait.” Du Jun tugged on your arm. “A kiss for oppa?” He leant his cheek closer to you.

“No.” You huffed, snatched back your arm at the same time and opened the door.

“Aigoo...” He only managed to pat your head.

“Meet here on 2. Bye Su Ra-ah, love you.” He noted and bade goodbye that you replied to right after.

“Hate you.”

He laughed and you scurried briskly into your school, getting all creep out.

Your brother was sure some trouble in the morning.

 


 Happy April Fool! I just got tricked today.

What about you?