Chapter 4

I'm in love with the school bully

Sorry for the long wait I did say I was going to get this story back on trake but I was so bussy with college and stuff. 

................................................................................................................................

The two police officers took me and Beakhyun to a little room not to far from my mums room. I asked if we can be talked to together and I dont really remember last night very well as due from shock, to my suprise they agreed so we were both sat their in silence untill the first officer asked their first question. 

"  Can you start from the begining and tell, me what happend? " 

Here we go the life I have been hiding from everyone if finily going to come out 

" well I guess I should start from when I got home from school, I walked in and only my mum was home as my farther was at his office.......

* I could see the officer writting everything I was say down in his little not book * 

....... I was going to make dinner when my mum informed me thet see was going out and their was no need to make her anything to eat and then she left and as I was alone in the house so I desided to go for a walk and I came into a little truble and Beakhyun helped me and walked me home and when we arived at my house I invited him in for some tea as a thank you for helping me and as we got to the frount door I notes it was open and then we heard a loud crash and as we opened the door I saw my mother on the floor bleeding and a stranger stood over her. " 

It took the police man a couple of min to write everything down and then he started to speak again, " right well did ever of you see this persons face by any chance? " 

Me and Beakhyun answerd no at the same time, the police man just nodded his head why writting in his book again

"Well I have some photos here that i would like you to have a look at because when we when to the crime sean we notes that everything was turned upside down and a mess so we just have the Idear that your mum was just came home at thewrong time and in the middle of a robbing" 

He then put some photos infront of me and I new that what he just said was not right and now I have to tell them about the family problems 

" no that was done by my mum and dad whenthey had an argument as my dad has been having an affeir with someone and myy mum new about it so I coursed a lot of problems at home and I can say now that nothing has been stollen" 

The police man just nodded his head " right well thank you for your time and that will be all for now" they got up anf left leveing me and Beakhyun alone in the room 

We were just sat their in silence till i hured Beakhyun stand up from his seat, I turned and looked at him his face that was carm and as hansom as ever. The silence wss finally broken when the docter walked in and informed me thaty dad has rang for an update on my mother. We both bowed to the docter before walking out the room. 

"Ha if he really cared about her he would have not come here with thay slag what am I talking about of course he dosnt love or care about her or he would npt be having an affeir right know" 

I could feel the tears falling down my face as I was talking, feeling myself getting worked up. Suddenly I felt a hand gently patting my head, I looked at its owner shocked that Beakhyun was beeing nice and seems like he was consurned about me, it maked me smile just thinking about it ...... what is wrong with me!!!!!