Chapter 2

I'm in love with the school bully

I turned round to see Baekhyun stood their.

What is he doing here?

befor i could think i saw the strange man run away in the darkness. I was shaking non stop and i could not controll the trars falling from my eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Hu..."

He was staring at me and for a secand he looked like he really did care about me, a look I have not seen in a long time.

" Yes thank you for saving me "

"Its okay but why are you here?"

I looked round me to see a dark street just full of pubs with a lot of drunk men sat inside them.

"To tell you the truth I don't know"

He looked at me confuses

"I was so deep into my thought that i don't really reconized where i was going"

He just looked at me with a blank expreshen

"Well i should be going now"

I smiled and waved good bye. I managed at walk five steps and then all of a sudden i felt someone grab my arm, i turned to see Baekhyun hold my arm.

"What?"

OMG!!! Did he recanized me from bumping into him earlyer today? Is he going to hurt me know?

"I will walk you home since it is dangres for a girl to walk alone at this time of the night"

What??? Did I just hear him right? I just stood there nodding my head. The walk home was silent untill beakhyun started to talk and brock the silance. 

"So..... what is your name?"

"Su-Min"

Wait!!! Did i really just tell him my name without hesatashen?

"Hmmmm ........ Su-Min, that is a nice name"

Did he just say I have a nice name?

"My name is Baekhyun amd I am sorry about earlyer today when I bumped into you"

What he recanized me !?!? Oh no I am in trouble now

"Hu........ It's okay and i'm sorry about shouting at you"

"It's okay"

What is going on here? - First - he said it is okay and not beatting me up - Second - He just smiled: he looks like an angle when he smiles like that. Time passed so quickly and befor I know it we was stood infront of my house.

"Wow, you live in soutch a big house"

The look on his face was priceless

"Ye, well it may be big but is very lonley"

"What do you mean?"

"It dosn't matter"

There was a secand of silence befor it was brocken by his sharp voice

"Well I better get going and leave you to go inside"

He started to walk away

"Hey ....."

What am I doing calling out to him?

"What???"

Oh no he is angry now

"Hmmmm........ would you like to come in for a drink?"

What the hell and I doing

"Don't get me wrong it is a thank you for saving me and walking me home"

"Sure"

Did he just agree!?!

We walked the big metal gates and upto the frount door. When we reached the door I was about to turn the handle when suddantly I hured a crash from inside but know one is home, right????

Beakhyun pulled me behind him and so bravly puled the door open. It was a shocking shight what I saw infront of me. A person dressed all in black stud over my mother who was lay on the floor with a puddle of blood next to her.

"mum .... MUM!!!"

I ran to her side with the flow of tears down the side of my face. Me and Beakhyun were in so mutch shock that we didn't even notice that the strange man has run off. I was in my own little world that is had no idear that Beakhyun was on the phone calling 119.

"Su-Min helpm is on its way"

just like Beakhyun had said an amblance was not that long and befor I know it me, Beakhyun and mother were at the hospital. The took my mother straight to the oparating room.

PHONE CONVO

ME- Dad I am sorry to destub you but I am at the hospital

Dad- I see well why are you calling me when you have a mother at home

Me- You see it is mum wh is in the hospital. Someone broke into the house and stabed her. She is in the oparashion room now

Dad- Okay well I will come and visit in the morning

Me- What? You are not coming now?

Dad- I am very busy and don't have time right now. I will see you in the morning

*BEEP*    *BEEP*     *BEEP*

END OF PHONE CONVO

How could he, he didn't even sound a bit worried.

"Hey is everthing okay?"

Aha i forgot about him

"Yes ...... I guess"

I sat donw to the force of my body feeling like it is going to faint

"Hey are you sure you are okay, you dont look so good"

Before i could answer tears were falling and no matter what I couldn't stop them. Beakhyun just stood there looking at me and without worrning he pulled me into his enbrase and just let me cry. He keepred hold of me with out asking me anything. It was warm and with the confert feeling i drifted away into dream land.

The Next Morning

It is so cunftabul and worme. I don't wanna wake up........ Wait what happened to mum??

I jumped up and looked around me. It took me a few secands untill i rememberd what happend yesterday. I looked at my side to find a sleeping Beakhyun.

"Did he stay with me all night?"

I sat there beside him and was lost in the moment while staring at his sleeping face untill i was brought back to reality when he slowly started to move and opened his eyes. I tryed to make it seem like i was still aseep.

Why am I doing this?

"Huh....... i thought i hured Su-Min vouic but she is still sleep"

OMG he hourd me

"When did I fall asleep aswell?"

So he did stay with me all night

I hourd ruffing sounds and all of a sudden i felt really worme

"There you go"

What did he just cover me? Why is he being so nice to me?

"She lookes so peaceful and butiful when she sleeps"

What? OMG right i think i should wake up know

i started to slowley move and open my eyes to find Beakhyun looking straght at me

"arrh you are awake"

"Yes sorry i fell asleep on you yesterday"

"its okay"

There was silance and the my farther came round the courner but what shocked me was that he had his arm around a women. 

So thats her........................ the worman that rouned my family and mine and my mothers life.