Chapter 1

I'm in love with the school bully

There they go again, throwing stuff, screaming and shouting at each other. This is not a family. It has been like this for five months now, every second that they are with each other of everyday. It is always the same. 

I am glad that I am the only child so no one elsa has to go through this but I do have to go through this alone. It is scary and very lonely. At least i have friends at school, even though they don't know what is going on. They still help me in ways no one elsa can. I am always looking forwerd to school because i get to leave all this drama behind, even thought it is only for a few hours. 

" Ya!!! Su-Min are you listaning? " 

" Hu ... yes i am, you were talking about Baekhyun and how he pushed the kid into the pool because he bumpt into him. "

Baekhyun is the school bully and has everyone scared of him even the teachers, most girls just want to sleep with him because he is good looking. 

" so do you guys wanna go to the park after school to get ice cream? " miskey said 

" sorry but i have to go straight home to make dinner " 

" Su-Min you are always going home, you dont hang out as much now "

" sorry guys but things are thoughat the minute " 

They dont know what is going on and i don't want them to. 

The walk home was the same as always, quiet. I was walking and then all of a sudden someone ran into me. 

" Whatch where your going !!! " I shouted as loude as i could. i turned around to see a tall, good looking guy stood there; he was wairring the same school uniform as me. I stared at him for a second dazzled by his looks but then i notice that the guy that is stood infront of me right now os no other than Baekhyun the school bully. Oh God what have i done now, quickly say sorry 

" HM..... hm i'm sorry i didn't mean to shout at you. " 

Right i have said sorry so run to save yourself. I ran as fast as i could untill I now I was out of his sight. What am I going to do now? When i go back to school i know I am going to be in truble. Someone got pushed into the pool just for bumping into him but I even shouted at him aswell. 

" What is going to happen to me tomorow? " 

I chept thinking about it untill I stepped in to the house to find the place smashed and a mess. It looked liked a huracane hit. Eveything that i was worrying and thinking about was forgoten. I walked into the house and into the kichen to find my mum sat there with her head down. 

"  Mum, should i make dinner? " 

She looked at me with her red, swollen eyes.

" Yes that would be lovely, thank you hunny "

She is speaking weard, like she is speaking to my dad 

" okay, will dad be joinning us? "

I saw the sad look hit her face like a tune of brikes 

" Okay, well a meal for two " 

She is putting up a front, smilling like nothing is wrong. She is really strong. She knows where he really is and to tell the truth but they have no figgerd out that i know what they are fighting about everyday. I know why I hear my mum crying her self asleep at night, why my dad dose not sleep in the same room anymore and when she says he is at the office for the night... he's not. I know exacley where he is, with the woman that has pulled my family apairt. 

"Hmm........ mum today i got my maths result back from my last exam " 

" Really how was it? " 

She sounds like she is only half intrested 

" I got a B- " 

Come on sound intrested, take notice of me and show your love to me like a parent is ment to love there kids 

" That excalent " 

No expreshion, no emoshen at all

" Ye i didn't do as good as i would of liked "

" Hmmm " 

No dont just make sounds and have a confacashen with me 

" Su-Min, I am going out so i don't need a dinner " 

What don't leave 

" Okay well see you later...... " 

* DOOR SLAM * 

" I guess " 

I'm alone again. In this house that holds more of a million bad memorys that I don't want to remember. People think my life is all great, a dad who owns a well off bissners, a mum who is a fashion desiner. I live in a big house where everything is always good and happy. It may look that way on the outside but it is a totaly different story behind closed doors. i need to get out of here befor I go mad. 

* DOOR OPENS THEN CLOSES *

I started to walk not thinking of where i was going, just letting my feet take me where ever they please. i was so deep into my thoughts that i did not notice that i had started to cry. 

" Miss, are you okay? " 

Hu who is that? I turned to find a middle age man with a smerk on his face while walking towards me 

 " Yes thank you "

" Are you sure? come with me for abit and i will make you feel better " 

No Su-Min, you have to run or you are going to be in big trouble 

" No please let go of me " 

Su-min you are in for it now 

" No, sir let me go " 

" Why, I am going to make you feel good " 

That smile on his face says it all. He is going to hurt me. 

" What do you think you are doing? " 

That voice .......... i have hured it befor, but where? I turned around to see no one other that Baekhyun stood there.