5 ☁ You missed our first date.

Where were you all this while?

3rd POV

It got quiet after the apology Yongguk just made. Himchan didn't expect the other to apologise, he knew the other was one to hold his pride and apologising to Yongguk was a no-no. He sighed softly before looking up at the older man in front of him, giving a warm smile. Soon, they both got to talking about what Yongguk was suppose to do and how he was going to make something sweet for Daehyun. Since Yongguk had a husky and y voice while he sings, Himchan suggested him to make a love song for Daehyun. They booked a recording studio for that day, because of excitement, Yongguk wanted to tell Daehyun so badly about what he was going to do for him, but Himchan was fast enough to stop him to keying in Daehyun's number on his phone. After hours, Yongguk finally came up with a love song for his loved one. It turned out pretty well since he was a great composer and he had alot of ideas on what to do for the love song. There were stupid and retarded ones that he suggested, but once again, Himchan who was being his straightfoward self told Yongguk that it was just stupid and it didn't made any sense. He shouted happily, flailing his arms in the air once the recording was done. His stomach grumbled loudly, he didn't have breakfast cause he was late for class and he skipped lunch because Himchan is a mean that likes to starve him. 

Wait lunch? LUNCH?! Oh . Yongguk rushed to take the CD and his things. He bolted out of the door after apologising to Himchan for having to leave him alone. He forgot he had lunch with Daehyun that afternoon. God, he dashed across the hallways of the school, trying to get to the park where they both had planned a picnic. He had been looking down on his phone, cursing softly under his breath when he saw 47 missed calls and text messages from Daehyun. When he had finally arrived to his destination, there was only a picnic set up. He sighed softly and walked towards it, seeing the letter on top of the plate in the middle of the mat. 

Yongguk oppa,

I waited for two hours here, I didn't touch the food because I wanted to eat it with you. I gave up when it was about 5 o'clock. I guess you were busy with something and you kinda forgot. That's fine I guess. I didn't mind, you probably had to do your school work or some stupid teacher gave you some ty detention. I'm sure you weren't with another person.. Yeah, I guess. My persistence ran out eventually because I don't like waiting. You know that. If you're worried, I'm not mad. It's fine, really. I already made a decision on what you asked me. I won't state it here since I want to tell you face to face instead. I guess it's much more better. I won't be anywhere else for the weekend. I guess Zelo will be prying my door open and pulling me out to the mall or something. I hope you do see this before someone else get here. But, that's probably impossible, everyone's busy with their electronic devices that they won't go out to the park anymore. If someone does sees this, I guess it'd be embarrasing and stupid. 

Uhm, I'll wait for you in my dorm? You can come anytime, I don't mind. Zelo's always out with his other friends and do give me a call when you are going to come here. I might not be there. Like I said, Zelo might pry my door open and pull me out somewhere. I guess this is the end of the letter now. Remember this, I'm not mad, okay? 

Daehyun. 

Yongguk POV

. He sounds upset, for sake I hate myself. I forgot about Daehyun just because I was with Himchan. Heh, Himchannie. I remembered asking a friend for help to get him because he was a hard one to deal. I did the sweetest thing for our first date. Okay, forget Himchan. Forget Himchan! I went to Daehyun's dorm, I heard sobbings from inside.. Probably he was watching a sad movie..? Lion King? I bit my bottom lip when the door opened slowly, showing a crying Daehyun standing before me. It broke my heart to see his eyes all puffed up and his lip red. I pulled him into my arms, feeling my shirt get wet when the male continued sobbing uncontrollably in my chest. Gosh, I feel to guilty now. I missed our first date, I made him cry. Gently, I set him onto the couch, closing the door and sat next to him, slightly pouting a little. How.. How do I make him stop crying? What did I do with Himchan? I made funny faces till he stopped crying and laugh a little. Sighing softly, I held his hands in between mine, but he pulled them away making me frown in disappointment. 

"I'm so sorry I missed our date, I just.. got caught up with things." 
"Things? or a person?" he mumbled softly in between his sobs.
"What? With who, Dae?" 
"Youngjae said he saw you going into a room with Himchan."
"No.. You should let me explain, neh?"
With a nod as an answer, I took out the disc I made earlier.

Wait. Why is Second Confession by BTOB playing. It's so familiar. Wait.. . I took a glance at the screen, photos of me and Himchan appeared across the screen. It was the one I made for him when we were dating. Why is it even there? , who cares. Daehyun. I turned to look at him, he was tearing up much more then before. He gave me a hateful look before running off to his room. I tried to follow him but he locked the door and refused to open it. There's always a spare key somewhere, right? I began searching the place, after almost what it seems like hours of searching, I finally got to unlock the door. When I entered the room, it was empty. I heard sobbings but I just couldn't see the one making them. I went to the huge cabinet at the corner of the room and opened the doors. There he was, hugging his knees with his face buried it them. I sighed softly and tried to speak but Daehyun interrupted with a shaky voice, "Don't even try." How do I explain this to him? I need Himchan to explain it. I nodded firmly to myself and took out my phone before texting the male.

3rd POV

The sound of bells chiming repeated non-stop, waking the blonde male up from his afternoon nap. He yawned loudly, stretching his arms before rubbing his eyes to look at his phone. 'Pabo Oppa~' was shown on his phone. The messages kept on coming nonstop and he finally answered it when it finally got on his nerves. After Yongguk explained what happened, Himchan took the correct disc and went off to where the other male was. He chuckled softly to himself, for once he was seeing Yongguk making an effort for someone he loves. When he finally reached there, Yongguk greeted him with a worried look on his face. Daehyun and Himchan finally got to talking and once they were done, Yongguk the disc he made. It was pretty embarrassing but it seemed like the blonde male loved it and that was what that matters to him. Yongguk whispered a heartful 'thank you' when Himchan was about to leave the two males alone. 

"If you don't mind.. will you go out with me?" yongguk asked, biting his lower lip as he scratched his nape.
"No." what.
"I want to cuddle with you and watch a cute movie instead." Daehyun continued, giving a cute smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exams. Heartbreaks. ; n ; My life. <3
Oh btw, does any of my readers rp[roleplay] ? 
If you do, will you check out an rp my friend and I made? Pretty pleaseu? 
I'll give you alot of hearts if you do. ; w ; 
oh oh and if you don't know Yongguk's love song.. click here.
-sorry for the short update, busy-
RP linkeu ; click here.