3 ☁ You are my new roommate?!

Where were you all this while?

Zelo

I stopped crying and looked at the man crouched in front of me and looking at me with a curious face. I had seen him around the campus before but he looked so serious and uptight most of the time, I didn't want to talk to him because he might rage suddenly. I looked away and hurriedly wiped the tears on my face. It was pretty awkward for a while, his eyes kept lingering at me and I just shuffled uncomfortably as an answer. He finally broke the silence with a question a normal person would ask a crying man. 'Why are you crying?'. Let's see.. my roommate left the school because his father disallowed our relationship. Which is totally not understandable. His father approved his previous relationship with another man, but why not me? Oh right, I forgot.. I'm not ing rich. Luhan had rich parents who always had pressured Luhan. They said they wanted a daughter-in-law or son-in-law that is rich, kind-hearted, nice and many other bull. Is money really everything in the ing world? Is love really nothing in the world? I remembered the first time a senior asked me, 'Do you know what real love is?'. Well, before he happened, I thought 'love' was a fairytale that parents told their children as a bedtime story. It's fictional and fake like snow white and Cinderella. No knight is going to come with a horse and save you from the horrible reality, because it's fake. 

Then, he came with this cute personality that made my knees weak. His cute smile that could probably light up my whole world. He is perfect in every single way. How his eyes sparkle in the light or how he does things so perfectly. This is why, I was crying. I didn't have the chance to confess how I felt for him, how he makes my guts do a summersault whenever I see him smiling. I missed the chance to tell him that I love him so damn much. My train of thoughts broke when the stranger tapped my shoulder and told me he had to go see where his new dorm was gonna be with the office person. I nodded in response and stodd up to go back to my dorm. I got a text from some random guy from the school. It said that I was going to have a new roommate and he was moving in at that day itself. Great. Just ing fantastic! It's only been nine hours since Luhan left and another guy is going to replace him. Well, not in my heart but.. as my roommate. I knew disagreeing was going to be useless cause the office is always set on what they want and they won't stop it. So, I head back to my dorm and started cleaning up the place, who knows, probably the guy is a clean-freak who bosses around and acts ing nonchalant. Negative thoughts flashed across my mind when I think more about the new roommate. , I just hate this so much.

The door creaked loudly as a familiar figure exposed itself from behind the door. Wait. The . It's that stranger from the garden.. I mean, I do remember him saying he had to go to his new dorm.. but I didn't expect it to be this dorm. He gave me the similar expression that I had on my face. With his lips curving like an 'o' and his eyes widened. I could tell that he recognise me too.. I mean without the snot trailing down my nose and puffy eyes of course. Duh. I returned him with a small smile when he introduced himself. Daehyun.. That's a familiar name.. Wait, is this that kid who got the top score in the international exam? What is his last name.. uhrm.. Jung! Jung Daehyun. He looked pretty normal, I expected a kid with thick glasses and his hair gel-ed down with his socks high up or something.. I know, it was kinda stereotype-ish, oh what? Someone got top score? I bet he's a geek. Great, I feel like an now. I should stop with all the swearing, Luhan wouldn't like that if he was here.. Such an innocent child.. He's so cute. Okay. Snap back to reality now.

"U-uhm, Joonhong?" Daehyun said.
"Yes? And call me Zelo."
"Uh.. Which one is my room?" he looked so awkward.
"The one next to the kitchen." 

He nodded as an answer and awkwardly waddled off to his room. Can I say I find that cute? I chuckled softly before plopping down on the couch. I have to forgot about Luhan. I need to, cause I know he's not going to come back.. His father will obviously disallow it. I sighed loudly in frustration and the tv to distract my mind off about Luhan. I changed through the channels and nothing caught my attention. 

Daehyun

My stomach grumbled loudly when I was unpacking my things. The room was kinda big and there's my own personal bathroom as well. It's kinda better than the other one. I don't have to go out if I decide to lock myself up. I chuckled softly at my own thoughts and stepped. I stepped out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen to make some ramen or something. Since I lived with Yongguk, the only thing he ate was ramen. So I kinda hoped that it would be something better in this dorm.. With a new.. roommate, but it was worse. Our fridge was empty, we only had plain water and I found a half-full bag of chips in one of the drawer. Oh gosh, I plopped down next to Zelo and it was kinda awkward.. Gosh, it's like a land where time stood still. Then, he broke the awkward silence with a question.

"Wanna go eat?"
"Oh god, yes. I'm starving."

He chuckled at my reply and told me to wait for him to get ready. After that,  we were on our way to Subway's. I was freaking starving and I swear my stomach grumbled for multiples of time. I would always make a flustered expression that Zelo laughed at. After talking about almost everything, Zelo and I had knew each other much more better. Gosh, he's turning 17 this year. How the , he looks cute and child-ish but I didn't expect him to be that young. God, I feel old, right now. We had epic laughs and I found out his crazy obsession with Cherry Tomatoes. He was so cute when he bounced up and down in his seat when he saw cherry tomatoes on my plate. He was a talkative person and I've got to admit that it was kinda fun to have him around. 

3rd POV

Yongguk walked into Subway's with Jongup who had been trying the whole day to cheer him up. He did try to be happy, he did his best to enjoy the 'parties' Jongup threw for him.. It just didn't work. He just felt so dead and empty inside. A familiar laugh was heard from the corner of the room, he saw Daehyun and Zelo sitting together, laughing and talking to each other like they're really close friends who haven't met for years. It had been more than half an hour and he can't believe that Daehyun hasn't realize he was there yet. He rolled his eyes in jealousy and scoffed, He was so concentrated on those two that he wasn't even listening to what Jongup was saying. Jongup tried his best to capture the other's attention but it was just useless. He soon got annoyed and got up from his seat to go to the bathroom. Scoff. Yongguk even asked where he was going after he told him twice, now. He mumbled inaudible words and stomped off to the men's. Yongguk rolled his eyes which then stopped at Daehyun. It was only four hours after Daehyun had left but he missed him so badly. It was as if Daehyun just got back from a year-long vacation or something. 

He was staring at the man with a cute smile playing on his lips. He loved seeing the other smiling and laughing, but it wasn't because of him.. The reason why Daehyun is smiling and laughing isn't because of him and that's the only thing that upsetted him. Their eyes met a few minutes ago, which gave a tensed and serious tension until Jongup came along, breaking their eyecontact. Which was.. kinda a good thing for Daehyun cause he felt his eyes get damp when he saw the older man sitting just a table away from him. Okay, this was really pissing him off now. The next thing he did, caught Daehyun's attention alright. Heck, it caught almost everybody's attention in the place. 

Yongguk pulled Jongup who was opposite of him and crashed their lips together. He thought it was the only way to get Daehyun's attention. It was a surprise to Yongguk that Jongup replied the kiss, he was kinda expecting the younger one to pull away from his kiss and looked at him unbelievably. It was a stupid way to get Daehyun's attention, yes, but he had no other choices does he? His eyes were opened and were at Daehyun the whole time he was kissing Jongup. He pulled away when Daehyun stood up from his seat and ran out of the place. He bit his inner cheek and ran after the male. He did feel bad because of what he did.. He just wanted to see Daehyun's reaction. 

"You had to do that, didn't you?" Daehyun asked, almost screaming.
"I-I'm so--" 
"Like I said, Yongguk, screw it."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am back. B| Thank you for waiting.
I love you, nubs. :3 
OTL. I called you /nubs/ 
e_e /runs awei/ I'm surrehh.