4 ☁ I love you too, alright?

Where were you all this while?

Daehyun

He kissed Jongup. That guy who claimed that he /likes/ me, kissed Jongup. I could feel my heart thumping loudly, my chest hurt. The scene of Yongguk kissing Jongup is killing me. My vision started going blurry and my head was spinning. I ran outside, leaving a confused Zelo in the place. The loud, echoing of Yongguk's voice calling me out made me confused. I was like in a trance. The whole place was spinning, the walls are slowly moving up and down and the ground was swirling around under my feet. I finally realised that I was at the garden when the cold night air caressed my face and blew into my hair softly. The light by the door flickered on and off which made the place kinda freaky and well, scary. Yongguk had followed me out to the garden, he was panting softly from chasing me all across the campus from the Subway's and to the garden far away from all the buildings. I turned around to face him, I didn't want to get another headache, nor did I want to cry, but I know that I need to talk this over with him. Both of us talking. Not just him rushing to choose his correct words as I give him just a few minutes to talk. He walked closer to me, quickly and grabbed me by the collar before pulling me closer and capturing my lips with his. It wasn't a romantic and a passionate kiss but a hungry and sloppy one. I heard him softly whine when I pulled away from the kiss to catch our breaths. 

"I-I'm sorry! I know what I did just now was wrong, but I wa--" 
"Oh shut up, Yongguk." 

I rolled my eyes playfully before cupping his cheeks and pulled him into a passionate and deep kiss. I felt his arms snake around my waist, pulling me closer against his body and in respond I wrapped my arms around his neck. This time, none of us pulled away from the kiss till I couldn't take it anymore and totally spoilt the mood. I hugged him tightly and rested my head on his shoulder. The leaves from the tree just above us gently fell down and landed onto the beautiful, green grass. I looked up at him with a happy smile and finally gave him the gesture to let him say whatever he wanted to.

"I love you, Daehyun." he muttered softly and gave a sweet smile.
"I love you too~"
"Jinjja? So.. be mine, neh?" 
"I.. I think so.." 

I could see dissapointment in his expression when I gave that reply. I mean you couldn't blame me, right? Yongguk had JUST broke up with Jieun like a week ago. I know I know, he said he fell for me a few months back. But.. I don't want to be hurt again. I fall too easily for people and it's not a good thing, I tend to be used by other guys when they want to make their ex jealous or whatever bull. I don't want that thing to happen, because I know Yongguk loved Jieun, and well I don't know if he's really over her for real. You can't blame me for being so insecure and stupid. I sighed softly and hugged him tightly. He must have knew what I was thinking about and told me that he would give me time to answer. I could take as long as I could. You see, this is stupid, because I think he's just pressuring me. D:<
I walked back to the dorm, dragging my legs lazily. Yongguk mentioned he had to go and talk to Jongup to apologise for leaving him at there, alone. When I got back home, Zelo must have been angry because well, he decided not to talk to me until I apologise. Which I did do.

Yongguk

I could see that he needed time. Was it because of my feelings for Jieun? He needs to know that I don't feel anything for her anymore. I don't feel the same way for her. I told him that I would wait for him, no matter how long. I really wanted this to happen, I mean, he's the only one who lights my world up. He understood me and he was the only one nice enough to care. Being a mischiveous person, I always got into trouble and well, I wanted attention. But, because of my attitude and the way I behave, people tend to forget about me and when I do something stupid again.. They wouldn't care. With Daehyun, I don't need to do stupid bull. He's the only one who showered me with love and gave me all the attention I needed. 

I guess I should do something to surprise him, right? I mean, to show how much my love is for him. Something special.. What should I do? Maybe.. I could book a whole restaurant and give him his favorite flowers and chocolates! Nah, that sounds too.. typical, doesn't it? Hmm, how about.. Well, I don't know. Sigh, I need some help. Probably, Himchan should help.. but, I don't think he wants me to be near him after what happened to us. He might probably still be upset. Well, we'll just see. He is the only guy I know that is hopeless romantic. God, I hope he won't make me do horrible things. You know how he is when he is angry, he tend to force us into some horrible game. Anyway, I better go now, it's freaking cold out here. 

3rd POV

The peaceful school time ended with an echoing of the school bell. The teachers finally dismissed their classes off for their weekend. Since it was Friday, the students were allowed to go out till their curfew at 12am. Yongguk had a cheeky grin on his face as he entered the doctor's room to meet his so called 'friend'. Himchan was writing an MC for a student who was having high fever. His smile turned into a frown when he saw the familiar figure standing right in front of his face. Amused with the other's reaction, Yongguk stepped closer and sat next to the younger man. He could see that the male was hesitating to look at him, but the male obviously forced himself to. He planted a soft kiss on the male's cheek, chuckling softly when the younger one frowned more in disgust. 

"What do you want, Yongguk?"
"Nothing much, I just help with something~"
"Help? Why? After what you did to me? Leaving me for that , Jiyeon. I heard she cheated on you. How does it feel?"

Himchan's frowned slowly disappeared as it turns into a hateful, smuggish smirk. It slowly grows when he saw the older male clenching his hands into a fist. Yongguk knew he would have a horrible come back to get him for sure. So, fortunately for him, he knew how to handle it when the younger one says something that makes him want to beat the hell outta him. He took deep breaths and gave a calm smile, making Himchan's hatred for him grow. Yongguk knew what he did, few years back was unreasonable and stupid. He couldn't blame Himchan to hold a grudge on him for doing such a stupid thing. He didn't expect the younger male to forgive him for what he did. Finally, he broke the awkward silence with an apology Himchan didn't expect.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I know. This chapter is bull. 
Where the was I?
What theeeeee happened. 
Well, school happened and a family member passed away a few days back.
So, I'm sorry for not updating.
Also, no Yongguk gif for this chapter.