2 ☁ Don't lie to me.

Where were you all this while?

3rd POV

The sun shone right through the window, shining right at Daehyun's eyes. His alarm clock went off loudly, causing him to groan tiredly as he turned the alarm off. He had been leaving his dorm early before Yongguk woke up just to avoid him to go to his classes and he would try his best to reach back to the dorm earlier to not get caught up with Yongguk. He sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes before getting down as he dragged his leg lazily, heading to the bathroom. In his surprise, he saw Yongguk standing right in front of his door, leaning against the wall. His eyes widened in shock before walking to the bathroom, hurriedly. A hand reached out to him, grabbing his wrist tightly. 

He tried his best to pull away from the grip, avoiding eye contact with the older male. He failed to do so because of his strength compared to Yongguk. He really didn't want to talk to him or look at him.. or be anywhere near him to be exact. Yes, a week has passed but he just couldn't have the strength to do it. He saw the other's shoes appearing right in front of him when he was looking down. Yongguk tilted the other's head to face him, he could see the other's damp eyes looking at him with a hint of hurt and sadness. Looking at the other's expression, the male felt himself froze and he could feel his heart crushing into a million pieces. 

Yongguk

I didn't mean to.. to make him cry or even go close to crying. He's got to listen me out first. Speak Yongguk, Speak! Gosh, my heart's thumping too fast. I swear it's gonna jump out of my chest any moment by now. And this stupid lump in my throat, it's choking me. I finally managed to get him to look at me with those hurt and lifeless eyes. As if his soul is taken out from his body. It wasn't so bad, was it? It's not like you lost someone in your life. It's just your first. I held his hands in mine, he did put up a struggle but eventually gave up when he could see I wouldn't let go.

"I'm sorry, Daehyun.." I managed to say softly.
"Sorry? Yeah, an apology is totally gonna make everything better. Ya know, I totally forgive you for forcing me into . You don't even have feelings for me! You don't even care about it. Screw this, Yongguk." he answered, disappointed and sarcasm in his tone.

He pulled his hands away before heading to his bedroom, slamming the door shut then locking it close. The strength in my leg faded away, making me fall onto the floor. Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks and landed on my black jeans. My fingers curled into a fist before I punch the floor. ing idiot. If I didn't force him into sleeping with me, all of this wouldn't happen. I wouldn't get hated and most importantly, I wouldn't lose the only person that has been sticking up for me, standing by my side and taking care of me. I wouldn't lose my bestfriend. I got up slowly and started to knock on his door, repeatedly.

"I'm not going anywhere.. I'll wait for you till you come out, Daehyun." I called out loudly. 

Daehyun

I fell back on my bed, running my hands through my hair in frustration. I can't do this anymore. I can't resist anymore, I thought I could, but I just can't. I got up from the bed and took out my luggages on the bed. I opened my wadrobe and grabbed a whole dump of my shirt and started folding them. It didn't take me long until everything was packed. I took the things I brought with me when I came here and opened the door. I looked pass Yongguk who was standing there with his eyes widened. I pushed him away, pulling my luggage along with me. 

"Y-You're leaving..?" 
"Yeah." I answered, putting on my sneakers.
"Please don't.. At least hear me out."
"Fine. You get 3 minutes."
"I didn't do it to get over Jieun. I do have feelings for you, it started about three months ago. I couldn't break up with Jieun during then because her dad passed away a week before and just, I just didn't have the heart to do it to her." he explained, slowly.
"I fell for you, Jung Daehyun."
"Don't, Yongguk. Don't lie to me." I muttered softly.

I've got to admit, I fell for him a year ago. When he took care of me when I was sick. I was still awkward with him despite the fact that we were already dormmates for about a year, then. He was so sweet and so caring. I could tell that he was a very nice person on the inside. I had been watching him quietly, how he bring women over and sleep with them. How he was treating them so kindly. I wanted to be treated like that too. I wanted to be the one who shines the brightest even though there were millions of people around. But.. I don't want him like this. Not because of , because of lust. I want our love to be sincere for each other. I tightened my grip around the handle of my luggage and looked at him. My eyesight getting blurry because of the tears forming slowly. I bowed formally at him before walking out of the room. 

I went to the office and applied for a new dorm to live in. Hoping that probably, I would get somewhere far from the previous dorm. I just don't want to bump into him. I had to wait for a few hours until the mistress would accept the application. I went to the garden, far back from the buildings and set down under the shade. The breeze caressed my face as I closed my eyes and lied down on my luggage. I wanted to forget everything. I still have to last in this stupid Academy for two more years and I don't want to live them horribly. I heard sniffles from the opposite side from where I was. I could see someone blonde with light blue highlights. He seemed really pale which kinda scared me a little bit. I slowly moved close to him and tapped his shoulder lightly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy~ 
I'm sorry that this chapter . Oh God. My grammar.. e_e
I'm too tired to even care, right now. 
I didn't have paper and pen with me to write down the rough ideas that popped into my head.
So I typed it in.. and I just couldn't stop. I'm sorry. ;~;
And and.. Do you know who's the y man that has blue hair?~ c: 




Look at them. Look at those precious abs. =u=