Chapter 17

Warrior/전사

"I knew we could do it!" said Eunkwang as he embraced the others, "I knew we......"

They were then interrupted by a rumbling sound.

"Huh?"

They turned around.

Globs of blood around the grass were gathering up, and building up to form a bigger monster, once again.

The fourteen stared in horror as it lurked over them.

"Oh no," said Minhyuk. "You don't think,"

"Everyone!" called Chorong, "Get ready!"

 

The fourteen set their weapons, and tried to shoot at the monster.

Eunji tried using her shell, Changsub used his jewels, whilst the rest struggled with their arrows and swords.

They tried and tried, but the monster still seemed to bounce the arrows back off, and was able to put itself back together after the swish of a sword through its body.

"Hang in there!" said Eunkwang, "I'll settle this! I won't let any of you guys down!"

Eunkwang focused his sword carefully, and set it at a 045 degree bearing.

"Eunkwang, what are you doing?" shrieked Namjoo.

"The sword may work!" shouted Eunkwang, "I may use it to...."

"Are you crazy?!" shrieked Chorong, "We tried and tried but nothing happened, and you're going to sacrifice your very special weapon!?"

"Don't worry!" said Eunkwang, "I know what to do!"


Eunkwang focused at the blood monster and like a javelin stick, plunged it into the blood monster's heart.

The monster momentarily moaned in pain, but managed to pull the sword out of its heart.

"Uh oh....." muttered Eunkwang as the monster growled at them, putting the sword into his hand.

The monster advanced towards Eunkwang.

"Everyone!" yelled Eunkwang, "Get back!"

 

The thirteen stepped back, but the monster unfortunately managed to pin Eunkwang to the ground.

Eunkwang choked and struggled before it, pressed down by its intense pressure.

With a swift blow, the monster raised the sword.

"EUNKWANG!" screamed Chorong, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

"Save yourself!" yelled Eunkwang, "Get away! Save yourselves!"

"No! Eunkwang!" cried Yookyung.

 

The monster raised the sword and with a neat blow....

Swish.

THe sword slashed through Eunkwang's body, forming a nasty open wound on his chest.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" screamed Eunkwang in pain as blood seeped from the intense wound.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Minhyuk as he stared in despair.