College life

The other life of being a Sasaeng fan.

 

"wake up mia, your first day in college starts today!" I heard my mother's call from outside of my room, making me stir a little and covered my faced with a rilakkuma plushie. "five more minutes mom!" I shouted back, rolling on my bed and suddenly falls on the hard wooden floor. "ow.." I slowly sat up, rubbing my back while I look to the slightly opened door, "Aish.. it's still 6AM in the morning and my first class is at 10AM"  

I frowned as I went down, walking past dongho who seems excited with his first day in his senior year, "Sis! good morning---" I covered his mouth,"mmhmm, alright ddong.. morning" he takes my hand off his mouth and smiled, "Sis, Please... what you've promised to me, don't forget about it."

I returned his stare and slowly smiled a little, nodding slowly. "I will, I will try not to stalk them so much."

"Just promise me."

"hey, little bro.. you don't trust me?"

"No, that's not what I meant" he sighed, "I'm just making sure that this promise wont get broken, I don't want to hear anything bad about you anymore."

I looked down while listening to him, he was right... I've been a living disappointment lately and I think I should help them since they're getting older every day and not all times I'll be depending on them. "Thanks dongho..." looks up to him and cupped his cheek, "Just.. help me."

 

-

After wearing my new uniform, I immediately took a glance on the mirror. "Do you think this uniform suits me?" I turn to my mother who keeps on looking at me from top to bottom. "I think that Pencil skirt suits you since you have a big " she cackled and I frowned a bit, "just kidding honey."

"Mom?" glancing at her as I tuck my blouse under my skirt, "can you keep first my DSLR cameras and my laptop? It's been tempting me to stalk lately."

she crossed her arms and nodded twice, "Well alright then.. I will keep it somewhere you wont find it until you get rid of that bad habit of yours." I quickly avoided her gaze by grabbing my things and gave her a tight hug, "I'll be going now mom." I felt her hand caressed my back and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Good luck on your first day."

 

-

 

It's been hard lately avoiding messages from my other sasaeng mates who are still following the EXO members because I promised dongho last time after I saw my entrance examination results in an exclusive college for women and he was so proud that he told his friends that I'll be the next great architect in the world. Aigoo, that kid. I thought and smiled softly while thinking of his weirdness.

"Ah, I hope i will get along with these new girls." I sighed, still scrolling on my phone updating myself about EXO's schedule for today. "Hm... their overdose concept is cool, should I leak them-- oh wait, I forgot.. I can't"

the train's door opened and I went out with the crowd of people who seems in a hurry. "Yah! watch it!" I yelled at a man who nudges and stepped on my right foot, he just turned his head slightly but he didn't said anything and he ran off to the opposite side. "yah! aish!"

 

wow, he didn't even said sorry. frowns while walking towards the school's entrance. what a great start

 

 

(author's note)

wow it's been two years since I updated this fanfic! sorry I was too lost and uninspired plus my first year college stressed me so much.  

anyway, since it's summer and I saw your comments that you liked it... I just updated it, although we will skip towards the overdose era. :) 

and also i change my writing style, so basically it's kinda lame because it's my first time again to continue something I wrote before.

comment or subcribe please? :D