NOT AN UPDATE!!SO SORRY!

i exist to love you[put on hold]

ssoo i have to apologize to those that are looking forward to the next chappy (i hope)but i wont be working on this story till i get my poster done since i havve no idea what it lookz like and i cant continue on with the story like what happens if the story deosnt natch up wid the poster so i have to apologize but i will be working on a new fairytale since i dont have a poster for that story but i already requested one so when i get the poster for this story i wll continue working on the fairytal story till the pposter somes.im sssoo sorry and i would appreciate non silent readers cuz commentz help me fix my mistakes for all of my fanfics and plzz always keep in check since i thinking of doing a non suju story um idk how u say it but likt itz a story where iwrite but useing ppl who sign up to be in the stroy and their the main characters.i got this idea from the story JEMINAII i think thatz how u spell it and i also wanted to do one since ireallly lloved how the author wrote it.so look forward to that one in about a month or 2 weeks later.and one last time i am terribly sorry this is not an update.*bows 180 degrees*

                                                                                                         -crappy author

p.s

oooo i soooooo hyper cuz i found this convo recorded of sungmin and kyuhyun

convo:

sungmin:kyuhyun-ah

kyuhyun:hmm?

sungmin:i love u

kyuhyun:i love you too

ommmggg i saved it on my phone and im like squealling of joy and i finally found the pic where sungmin and kyuhyun kissed!!squeall all thankz to kyumin joy!!i was jus browsing and i found it!!i love you guys!!muah~~