how we began

i exist to love you[put on hold]

"YA!!!CHOI KYUHYUN WAKE UP!!"

the man on the bed opened his eyes and closed them shut the next second.listening to his boyfriend waking him up.

his boyfriend finally gave up after 3 minutes of yelling and decided to do it the easy way.

YA CHOI KYUHYUN IF YOU DONT GET THE HELL OUT OF THE EN BED IM GONNA KILL YOUR PSP AND BURN ALL YOUR GAMES!!

hearing this kyuhyun shot right out of the bed and was on his knees begging for forgiveness

how these two got together?lets see

flashback

kyuhyun had gotten a scholarship for **** university.it was there that he had met him.his lover lee sungmin.when kyuhyun saw him he couldnt take his eyes off him.he looked so fragile as if he would break if you touched him.kyuhyun sat a few rows behind him.he kept on staring at the perfect face not noticing how many attention HE had got.after all kyuhyun himself was also a pretty face.kyuhyun relizing that this was not a good time to stare at the pretty boy he took out his psp and started on the game.he had almost reached goal when he heard some giggles by the person sitting next to him.he paused his game to look up and saw 2 beautiful faces staring back at him.the guy sitting next to him had a cute and innocent face.he had brunnete hair and a face that kinda resembles a fish.his friend sitting next to him was also cute with a smile showing his gums.although he looked hot with red hair.he also kind of look like a monkey.

fishy(naming dhae fishy 4 now):oh im sorry if we were interrupting you.im lee donghae.just call me hae or fishy.this is lee hyukjae*pointing to monkey*

monkey:hi im hyukjae.call me eunhyuk or monkey.or you could call me hyukkie.

kyu:hi im kyuhyun.kyu is also fine.

hi kyu!so i saw you staring at minnie hyung.said hae with a smirk on his face.

kyu:minnie hyung?

fishy:ya the guy over there.lee sungmin.*pointing to the man kyu was staring at  a few minutes before*

p.s. author note:hey im so sry this chapter is so short.actually i finsihed it but i accdently deleted so im extremly pissed.and yes tehee im doing this in the middle of the night when i ahve school tomorrow.anyways i am so happy that i got a subsrciber!yay i noe itz only one but im happy enough.getting comments or subscribers motivates em to do 2chapters!!so comment.oh but if u r a silent reader itz ok but i reall need some ideas too soplzz  tell me things i did wrong on.and yes this is my first fanfic!!!