hate at first sight!!!O.O!!

i exist to love you[put on hold]

A/N: sso nobodys giving me any ideas but oh well..ill jus sit here in front of the cp and cryy~~~~TT.TT.....anyways i decided to continue the story since its summer and i graduated!!!yay!!!ok enough talk baack to the story..and im also doing a one shot at the same timme so hope u like it!!:3

kyu:minnie hyung?

fishy:ya the guy over there.lee sungmin*pointing to the man kyu was satring at a few minutes before*

kyuhyun POV

"oh so his name is sungmin"kyuhyun thougt"hes CUTE!!!!OMG HE LOOKING OVER HERE!!!AHHH........wait why am I cho kyuhyun the awesome(sorry for the selfpraised but ya ull understadn later:P)handsome and killer smirk evil maknae FANGIRLING?!!!what the hell cho kyuhyun dooesnt fangirl!!!"

sungmin POV

i saw hae and hyukkie pointing and me and was about to wave when i saw another person with them.who is he but i dont care he is so freaken HAWT!!and by HAWT i dont mean the regular HAWT but he was like the perfect creature!!!i was litterally drooling!!wait did he just smirk at me!!!oh no he didnt!!anyways the baldy principal caught my attention again so i turned my head back.im going to ask that couple who that ignorant guy is.urgh i just absolutly hate people like that!

normal POV~~~after the precentation

sungmin went to the cafiteria since freshmen didnt have class on thier first day.he looked around searching for the couple.he saw them stting on thier own table with the ignorant guy.sungmin then walked over and sat down across from that ignorant guy.

convo:

sungmin:hey guys who this?

hae:minnie!!u finally came!this is cho kyuhyun right kyuhyunnie?

kyuhyun:deh.kyuhyun imnida.im a year younger then you because  i skipped a grade in high school

sungmin:oohh.hi im lee sungmin imnida.so ill be older then you so im your hyung but dont call me hyung since im going to feel old.

all of thm laughed

hyukjae:since me and hae already introduced then tell how bout we tell about ourselves?ill start first

"umm my favorite food is strawberry cake,strawberry pie,strawerry pudding,etc.well practically anythign with strawberyy oh and dont forget strawberry milk!well my hobby is reading manga and dancing!and my famous signature smile is my gummy smile!*donghae spits out his milk and hyukkie sends donghae a killer glare that ill die for:3*well thats all.hae ur next and dont mess up!oh and i have a noona!her names sora."

donghae laughed" of course i wouldnt stupid monkey!:P anyways my favorite food is anything and i <3 LOVE NEMO!!and i believe in aliens but minnie hyung and hyukkie doesnt believe me:c.and um i also love dancing!thats all.minnie hyung your next!"

sungmin:"well dont laugh but i love PINK and my whole rooms PINK and i just adore PINK so i dont care about anything you say.also i love bunnies and cow and my favorite food is pumpkin.im ok in cooking and i have a 2 little brothers that are in high school.thier names are lee sungjin and taemin.your turn"

kyuhyun:"well um i love to learn different languages and i love starcraft.i love my psp and a warning for the future if u evr break my game consoles ill be scarier then the devil itself.and i have an 2 older brotherss n this school and my bestfrined.they unfortunalty are all DIVAS!!so in thier place i will apologize if they do somethng wrong and thats about it."

when kyuhyun fnshed the bell rang and oh it was hell let loose the cafeteria door was opened with a BANG and standing in the doorway was 3 beautiful pretty girl.scratch that evil concieted divas guys.

"WHERE IS MY BROTHER THAT I THE GREAT KIM---"

"shut up hyung hes over there stop shouting your making my ears permantly deaf!"

the diva on the left with the long legs waved to kyuhyun.GIU XIAN!he yelled loud enough to hear from the other side of the earth and ran to kyuhyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:well u guys probably know who the 3 AWESOME DIVAS is right?ill be updating tomorrow the fastest or the day after tomorrow!!hope u like it!!and no silent readers and comments are loved!!!the encourage me to continue this story!!