One. Introduction.

Every Little Thing I Wanted

 

 

Chapter 1: Introduction

**Ji Young’s Point of View

“Have a nice day at school, Ji Young!” I heard Umma call to me as I skipped my way to school. I looked back and nodded to them, smiling my heart out. I saw my Appa getting corny again as he waved me a small goodbye and threw his arms around Umma’s shoulders.

“I will! I’ll be back before it gets dark!” I yelled a reply to them and jogged to Idol high. It was just close by and there was no need for me to ride anything. I turned a block and saw the magnificent busy streets of Seoul. People were rushing past and everyone looked like they were getting late for their office stuff and such. I saw a few familiar faces and when they’d look at me I’d smile at them and they would smile back.

It was such a lovely day! The sun was shining so brightly in the sky, and I felt the soft wind brush against my cheeks! I hope what Umma said comes true, I do hope I’m going to have a nice day!

Finally, I arrived at Idol high. I saw some famous idols like Amber and Victoria from f(x), and SNSD’s Tiffany too. She was so pretty even though she was so short. She was pretty friendly too, unlike other idols...

Suddenly a black limousine pulled up in front of the school gates. I was almost inside when I gave in to my curiosity and looked at who had just arrived.

“Omo! They’ve arrived!!” a girl screamed.

“Omo! Kingkas!” another girl squealed. Gosh, the school kingka? O_O

They do mean Choi Minho, right?!

I stretched my neck to see who had gotten out of the car, and one by one, the handsome guys from the popular idol group Shinee started coming out.

The leader Onew was there...

“JINKI-OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!”

and then it was the diva, Key...

“KEY-OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

and then it was Dino Jonghyun...

“JONGHYUN-OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

and then...OMO!! >_<

“MINHO-OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the girls started screaming from all directions. I wanted to scream too but then I didn’t want to look like a crazy fan girl! My charismatic prince~ Minho!

The four guys started to gather into a small circle and they ignored the people who were surrounding them. They were looking around as if they were looking for someone...wait a second, isn’t someone missing?

Minho was looking around, and he was almost looking at my direction. Please look at me, please look at me, please look at me!!! Suddenly, he stopped in my direction, he looked at me like he recognized me, and then a smile lighted up his face.

“Jiyoung!” he called me.

O_O Is he talking to me? I pointed at myself, wide-eyed.

“Park Ji Young! Don’t you remember me?” he waved once and walked towards my direction. I felt the eyes of the girls around burning on me.

“Ahh, hi...there,” I muttered. What the heck!? Shouldn’t I sound friendlier!?

“How have you been? Haven’t seen you in a long time!” he grinned and he was now talking to me, face to face, ignoring the millions of fangirls around us.

“I’m fine, ahehe...” What the!? Am I THAT out of words!?

“You study here too? That’s great!” he widely smiled, patting my head.

This is so cool! Minho did remember me! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside right now...O_O

“Yah! Minho! Who are you talking to?” Key suddenly chimed in, walking to where we were. He looked very diva-ish with his sleek hairstyle and his long and slender body. He was in fashionable clothes that I didn’t know how to describe, it was too cool to put into words.

“This is Jiyoung, a childhood friend of mine,” Minho introduced me. Great!! He DOES remember me!!

“Ah, hello there. You know who I am right?” Key asked me smugly. Ofcourse I would know him!! Shinee was famous!

“Yah, you guys! Taemin isn’t here yet! What should we do? Manager-nim specifically told us that we should stick together and get to school together!” Onew suddenly appeared out of nowhere and looked panicked.

Ahh..yes. That idiot Taemin is the one who’s missing...I knew there was someone missing when they got down from that limo.

“Taemin should be here, maybe he’s just hiding or something,” Minho replied, unsure.

“Or maybe he’s playing with pikachu again...” Jonghyun joked.

“Honey! Taemin knows he should be in school, so he’s not gonna skip today! It’s also an important day and he knows we have to go somewhere!” Key objected and gave Jonghyun a mehrong.

“I know, I was joking,dear,” Jonghyun replied with a weird voice and threw his arm around Key’s shoulder.

They are weird. JongKey.

“But where could he be!? Manager-nim will kill me!!!” Onew cried, dropping his chicken bag. He dropped his knees to the floor and sobbed.

“We better go look for him before he humiliates himself,” Key told Minho and the other guys nodded.

While Jonghyun was dragging Onew on his knees, Minho turned to me and I felt myself burn again.

“Sorry, Jiyoung. I think I’ll have to talk to you next time, we need to go look for Taemin,” he told me with a wink.

“Uhh..sure. Will he be alright?” I asked, looking at Onew. Deep inside, I was smiling like a crazy fangirl.

“Onew-hyung? Ofcourse he will. Taemin will be glad when he hears that you study here too! I’ll see you later, okay?” he said as he slowly ran and followed the others. I saw him charismatically run towards Jonghyun and helped drag Onew to the school doors.

I felt myself sigh a smile. I held my chest and I felt my heart beat rapidly against the palm of my hand.

“Stupid girl,” I heard a girl murmur behind me. I turned around. Were they mocking me?

“Who are you talking to?” I asked, a little curious. The girl was a redhead; she had dark make-up on and had a showy dress.

She crossed her arms against her chest and moved closer to me. “Who do you think?” she eyed me slyly.

Huh? I creased my forehead and looked at her calmly. I must not...start a fight.

Chill, Jiyoung. You’re better than this girl.

“Oh, so you were talking about me? Well, then. If you think I’m so stupid? What are you called?” I said with a challenging tone. I grinned a little when I saw her frown and look at me dumfounded. I turned around and skipped away. This was the best way to avoid an absurd ruckus.

“Y-Yah! I’m not done with you yet!” she cursed.

Haha, sorry girl, but I’m done with you!

I have more important stuff to do than talk to you! *Mehrong*

I laughed to myself as I finally arrived to my classroom.

“Morning, Jiyoung-ah!” my good friend Shiina greeted me.

“Good morning! Class hasn’t started yet?” I asked and sat down on my chair which was at the very back row. I noticed something suspicious when I saw someone on the always empty seat beside me. He had a black hoody on and it was very obvious that he was sleeping.

“Nope, our teacher might be late today,”

“Yah, Shiina, do you know who this odd-looking person beside me is?” I asked, tilting my head to the side to have a better view of him. He looked very familiar but I still couldn’t recognize who he was.

“Mollasseo...when I arrived here earlier, nobody was here. When I sat down on my chair, I noticed that there was someone sleeping and up til now he hasn’t woken up,” she explained.

“Ah, I see...” I looked at him for one last time and sat properly on my seat. Maybe he’s a new student. Better ignore him and give him some more rest.

The bell had started to ring and people who were loitering on the hallways came in to our classroom. We had waited for a few minutes for the teacher to arrive but someone had announced that the teacher wouldn’t show up. Students began to chat with each other and others were throwing paperballs everywhere. Typical. Whew.

I settled to rest on my arms to sleep but then I stopped myself. I smiled as I remembered what had happened earlier. Minho really did recognize me...so cool...

“Why are you blushing? Did something nice happen?” Shiina disturbed me from my daydream.

I smiled and rested my chin on my intertwined hands. “I saw Minho today,”

“You mean Shinee Minho? The guy that you’re inlove with? Don’t you see him every day? I mean, we’re like on the same school, Jiyoung,” she sarcastically said with a frown. Shiina is always like this. For some reason, she hates dislikes idols.

Too bad though, we’re at Idol High which is a school for idols. Haha. I laughed in my head.

“What I mean is, he actually talked to me.” I elaborated.

“Really? What did he say?” she seemed more interested than before and she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

“He recognized me! He even remembered my name, Shi~yah! It’s so cool! He even introduced me to Key as his childhood friend!” I started to feel a little hyper and the sleep I felt was now nowhere to be found.

“Ah, really. Then it’s some progress for you! I’m glad that your lovelife is improving,” Shiina gave me a thumbs up.

Hmm. I want Shiina to have a boyfriend. She seems so dull and bored when it comes to love. I wonder why? Hasn’t she been in love before?

I let go of the thought and smiled as I relived the incident between Minho-oppa and me before...

**Flashback to twelve years ago

“Yah, Jiyoung~ah, what are you doing?” Minho said, eight years old.

“Hmm...I’m playing, do you want to play?” Jiyoung replied, innocently handing Minho her doll.

“Ah, sure!” Minho accepted, looking at the small doll with awe.

 

“Minho-oppa? Do you like dolls?” Jiyoung asked.

“No, but I could play with you if you want me to,” he replied, smiling.

“Okay, you’re nice! Much better than that Taemin...” Jiyoung said.

 

... . Taemin will be glad when he hears that you study here too! ...

 

**End of Flashback

“Arrghh...” I let out and messed my hair. Stupid memory...it was supposed to be nice!!!

Why did I have to say that name!?!?

Why did Minho say that!? He must not tell Taemin!!!

I don’t want to see that guy ever! I don’t want to see his face!!!

His annoying...face! His mean smirk!! His evil eyes!!!

Everything about him!!! Grrrrr...

“Eh? What’s wrong? Gwaenchana?” Shiina asked me.

“Ah, yeah. My flashback about Minho and me when we were younger was disrupted by an unearthly and unwanted character.”

Shiina smiled a smirk. She knew who I was talking about.

“Let me guess, the maknae of Shinee?” she voiced.

Grr...

“Yeah. That stupid, inconsiderate, mean, bad, evil...whatever you can call LEE TAEMIN.” I rolled my hand to a fist and gritted my teeth.

“Eehh~? But Taemin is hot.” My jaw dropped. This was what was weird about Shiina. She dislikes idols but she likes the one idol I hate the most.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

“MWOH-!? Shiina! Did you forget about what that Lee Taemin did to me twelve years ago!?! Will I tell you again!?” I exasperated.

I will NEVER forget what Taemin had done to me twelve years ago.

**Continuation of Flashback to twelve years ago...

“Minho! Minho!” a voice called.

“Sorry Jiyoung-ah, my umma is calling me. I’ll be back, okay?” Minho told Jiyoung as he placed the doll on the grass.

“Okay, come back soon!” Jiyoung replied with a cheerful tone, sending Minho off with a smile.

Six-year old Jiyoung was now playing alone on the wet grass. Suddenly, a short and skinny figure approached her. It...yes, IT was wearing a smug grin and his hair looked like mushroom.

“Hey ugly! Alone again? Do you want me to play with you?” he asked.

“You again! Ugly Taemin! It’s okay if you play with me, as long as you don’t break anything!” Jiyoung replied with a defensive tone.

Taemin smiled and sat down beside Jiyoung. It had not been three seconds since he held her doll when he accidentally intentionally broke its head off.

“Ooops...” Taemin peeped.

Jiyoung’s eyes widened at the shock of her now headless doll. “Waaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!! I hate you Lee Taemin!!!” Jiyoung cries a loud cry and Taemin suddenly panics.

He stands up and looks around. “It’s your fault for letting me play with you....HAHAHA!! Ugly Jiyoung!” he screams and ran away.

**End of Flashback

“And that’s why you must never ever fall for that Taemin!” I said aloud for Shiina to hear.

“I won’t fall for him. That’s humanely impossible,” Shiina replied. Ugh. Ofcourse.

Shiina is right! I trust her! That Taemin...grr...

“Mmmffff....” We heard a groan and we looked at the suspicious person in the black hoody. He was starting to wake up and he stretched his arms out.

“Ahh...nice sleep,” he muttered.

The voice. Why did it sound familiar? I know I’ve heard it before.

I could see a strand of brown hair on him.

Very familiar...

“Y-You’re...” Shiina suddenly stuttered, wide-eyed. Eh? I wonder who it is.

Shiina could have recognized him considering she was sitting one row in front of that weird person and me. For Shiina to act like that it must be an idol...but who could it be?

Ha! An idol! I wonder, brown hair??

“Never ever fall huh?” he said. What the-?!

O_O <~ my face

Could it be!?

What the fudge!?!?!?!?

“Y-You can’t be...!” I said. “Shiina, it isn’t...”

I nervously looked at the guy with the black hoody beside me.

I waited for him to look back at me.

The first thing I saw...was that stupid smirk...

“Long time no see, PARK. Ji. YOUNG.”

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==============================

Yay! Posted the first chapter! Okay I was lazy when I typed this so please forgive me~ xDxD

Who do you think the guy was?xD

Updating soon! xD Can’t wait for Redhead Taemin’s comeback!!! XD

I miss Taeminniee........xD

lol.

READ. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.

Thanks! :)

 

-kalleninlove