PROLOGUE

Every Little Thing I Wanted

 

PROLOGUE

[A/N] This is not an apply fic. All of the following are part of the story. :) The main characters know that they are applying for the story, and people are reading it. For short, it’s 4D. :D

Disclaimer: As much as I want to, I do not own the Shinee members. Any person, living or dead, with the same name to the original character (Park Jiyoung) is not intended, and purely coincidental. This is only FICTION, purely for fan entertainment.

The following application forms of the members serve as their character profiles. :)

-------------------

Kallen [A] sits down in the corner, sulking because nobody had come for the open roles she had set up. She even placed a large sign board outside her room that said “ROLES ARE OPEN, APPLY NOW”. It had been 24 hours, but no one seemed to be interested to be the main characters of her story.

“Why?! Why must fate be so hard on me?!” she screamed exaggeratedly, crying without tears in her eyes, imitating a childish weep. She threw herself on her worktable and fisted her hands against the wood. “Why isn’t anyone coming!? I am an epic failure,” she screamed and banged her head onto the wall until blood oozed out.

“Annyeong!” A cheery and enthusiastic voice said outside her door. Kallen looked up and the blood covered her eyes, it flowed between the sides of her nose, and a flick of hope sparked in her heart.

“Yay! An applicant!” She hurriedly rushed to the door and threw it open. A girl slightly taller than her appeared and Kallen thought she was perfect for the lead female role.

“Hi! I’m Park Jiyoung, are you Kallen?” the girl said, smiling. Kallen smiled a big smile and pulled Jiyoung into her room. She slammed the door close and turned to Jiyoung.

“Welcome Jiyoung~ssi! I’m Lee Kallen, the writer, director, producer, cameraman, scriptwriter, and everything else for this project. Are you here to audition as the main character for the story?” Kallen eagerly asked the girl.

“Yeah, I am. I’m looking for a job to bail out my parents,” Jiyoung replied, a little disturbed of what Kallen just said.

“Oh, I see! Let me see your biodata,” Kallen placed out her hand and Jiyoung followed, handing her the filled-out application form.

Kallen sneakily put on her specs and read the long piece of paper Jiyoung had just given her.

+APPLICATION FORM FOR EVERY LITTLE THING I WANTED+

Name: Park Ji Young

Age: Eighteen

Date of Birth: May 26, 1993

Occupation: Student at Idol High

Civil Status: Single

Height: 168cm

Weight: 42kg

Blood Type: B

Describe yourself: Happy-go-lucky, enthusiastic, optimistic, but sometimes also a pessimist. Bubbly, kinda mature, lazy but determined

What role do you want to take? The main female character.

Why do you want this job? I need to earn money to bail out my parents from jail.

What is love to you? Choi Minho...

Likes: Lollipops, anything cute, teddy bears, candies, sweets, nice people, Choi Minho

Dislikes: LEE TAEMIN

“I can’t believe this! You dislike Lee Taemin of Shinee!?” Kallen screamed. “And what is Idol High? A high school for Idols?” she asked curiously, examining Jiyoung’s biodata.

“Well, Taemin is rude to me...and Idol High is indeed a high school for idols,” Jiyoung replied.

“Are you an idol?” Kallen asked again, eyebrow rising.

“No...it’s just that before the school was turned into Idol high, it was just an ordinary high school,” Jiyoung replied calmly.

“Oh, I see...well then! You’re perfect for the role! You got it! You start tomorrow!” Kallen exclaimed and shook Jiyoung’s hand.

“Ha?! Really!? I got the job!? Yay! I’ll come back here tomorrow and I’ll work hard!” Jiyoung happily screamed, the smile she had on was a little bit too big for her face.

“Yes, yes, now get going! Rest well tonight because I want you to look good on your first day!” Kallen escorted Jiyoung to the door and the girl could do nothing but nod her head and smile in reply.

“Thank you Kallen-ssi!!” Jiyoung bowed hurriedly while Kallen kept nodding as well, forcing her to get out.

“Whew, finally got rid of her,” Kallen smirked an evil smirk and laughed through her gritted teeth. She jumped on her bed and pulled out her cellphone, dialling a certain someone’s number. She smiled and waited for the person on the other line to pick up.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Annyeong Taeminnie! It’s me, Kallen!” she greeted enthusiastically, getting hyper all of a sudden.

“Ah! Kallen~ah! What’s up, why’d you call?”

“You still remember that you owe me one, right?” Kallen stood up and walked around her room.

“Ah, of course! You saved my life! What’s your favor dongsaeng?”Taemin laughed.

“Would you mind taking the main lead role for this new project I’m working on?” Kallen said her words as clearly as she could.

“Sure! Anything for you! So what am I going to do about it?”

“You study at Idol high, right?”

+APPLICATION FORM FOR EVERY LITTLE THING I WANTED+

Name: Lee Taemin

Age: Seventeen

Date of birth: July 18, 1993

Occupation: Idol/Shinee maknae/Lead dancer

Blood Type: B

What is Love to you? Love is Mr Cuddles, and my Hyungs!

Other details: Skipped because I am too OVERQUALIFIED

[A/N: If you are wondering who Kallen is, it’s me, kalleninlove. I don’t want a long note so three words for everyone~ READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!]