Chapter 3: The plan of the Diva & the Dino

Every Little Thing I Wanted

 

Chapter 3: The plan of the Diva & the Dino

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING STUPID, LEE TAEMIN!!!!! NOW I HATE YOU MORE THAN EVER!!!” Jiyoung exclaimed, yelling at Taemin.

They were now back in Shinee’s dorm, and everyone was silent, trying to listen to Jiyoung.

“Sorry, I needed to do something,” Taemin replied softly, kind of afraid of Jiyoung’s reaction.

“But why did you have to tell to the WHOLE SCHOOL THAT I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?!? I am NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, and I will NEVER be YOUR girlfriend!!!!” Jiyoung screamed, furiously messing up her hair and stomping her feet on the floor.

“Calm down, Jiyoung~ah. Taemin didn’t mean it,” Minho said, trying to calm her down.

“But oppa, I hate this guy! Now that he’s said that, everyone else in school is going to hate me! ” Jiyoung pointed at Taemin.

“Yeah, I know. Calm down, we’ll think of something. Why don’t you rest in my room for a while? We’ll call you when we’ve thought about something,” Minho suggested.

“I’ll go cook us dinner.” Key stood up and went to the kitchen.

“No. It’s alright. I need to go home anyway; my parents are waiting for me.” Jiyoung sighed and took her backpack which was sitting on the couch.

“I’ll drive you there,” Onew said and took his keys from the table. Jiyoung nodded.

“Alright, take care.” Minho said and escorted Onew and Jiyoung to the door.

“I’ll be back before dinner! Make sure there’s chicken, Key,” Onew shouted.

“Yeah, yeah whatever,” Key yelled from the kitchen.

Jonghyun looked at the very depressed Taemin. Then, he looked at Minho. Minho shrugged.

“What’s wrong Taemin?” Jonghyun asked, concerned for the youngest boy in their group.

“Jiyoung hates me.” he replied sadly and stood up, walking to his room. Jonghyun and Minho watched him as he slowly walked in his room and closed the door.

“What’s up with Taemin?” Key appeared from the doorway.

“He said Jiyoung hates him. Is he heartbroken?” Jonghyun replied.

“Speaking of Jiyoung, why does she hate Taemin?” Key turned to Minho.

“It was just a childhood fight. Taemin broke her doll’s head off and she’d been angry with him ever since,” Minho replied bluntly.

“Just for a doll? She’s detested him for the rest of her life?” Key said.

“It’s too shallow. I think there’s another reason,” Jonghyun piped in.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. But if I were her, I’d also be worked up and angry if an idol told everybody else that I was his girlfriend, even if I wasn’t. Right?” Minho said.

“Well yeah I guess so. But don’t you think Taemin was only trying to shoo his stalkers away?” Jonghyun said.

“Yes, but that would only show he’s selfish.” Key replied.

“Let’s not be too hard on Taemin...okay? He’s having quite a hard time. He’s only seventeen. He should be enjoying his freedom. He’s just pissed that people are following him everywhere,” Minho reasoned out, sitting on the couch.

“I agree. He’s the youngest of us yet he’s the one having the most stalkers and fans.” Jonghyun thought aloud, looking at the ceiling.

“Having fans is good, but too much of it is bad,” Taemin appeared out of his room, pouting like a kid. “These days, those noonas are getting scarier than ever,”

“By the way, where did you go earlier? We were looking all over for you!” Key walked to Taemin and rested his arm around the kid’s shoulder.

Taemin still had his pout on him to show that he was sad. “I woke up really early so that nobody would attack me on my way to school. I slept there too,” he replied.

“Mwoh? But I was up at like four in the morning. You weren’t here. We thought you were in school or something,” Jonghyun asked, a little confused.

“I was at school.”

“Ugh, didn’t Taemin just say that...” Key mumbled.

“What time did you wake up?” Minho asked.

“I sneaked out around two,”

“WHAT!?” the three other guys exclaimed, surprised.

“We’ve got to put an end to your stalkers!” Key exclaimed, sighing.

“Yeah but how?” Jonghyun stood up and paced around the room.

“I was thinking of having a girlfriend,” Taemin was still pouting. He really looked like a little boy trying to show he wanted something that his parents didn’t want to give to him.

“I was thinking of hiring a girlfriend,” Key repeated.

“Aniyo, I was thinking of having a girlfriend,”

“Yes. Why don’t you hire one?” Key suggested.

“That’s a great idea!” Jonghyun pointed out.

“Oh, boy,” Minho sighed and took a book out of his bag. He sat down on the couch and put on his headphones.

“Hire one? But wouldn’t that be even scarier? What if you hire someone who’s really a fangirl? She’d attack me to death!!” Taemin reasoned out, panicking.

“Doesn’t he even realize that you have to court someone to make them your girlfriend?!?!” Minho said, holding out one of his earphones.

“He’s still a kid,” Jonghyun told him.

“But you’d be playing with his feelings,” Minho reasoned out. He looked stressed.

“Minho, it’s the only way to put an end to Taemin’s suffering. Wouldn’t you agree?” Jonghyun patted his shoulder.

“I don’t want anything to do with your plan,” Minho stubbornly replied, putting on the earphone on his ear and turning it up to the highest volume.

Jonghyun sighed.

“Well, don’t you know anyone else? A friend perhaps?” Key puffed his cheeks. He started tying his apron and went to the kitchen.

“Well, there’s Jiyoung...” Taemin held his chin and thought hard.

“Jiyoung’s your friend? She hates you,” Jonghyun pointed out.

“Hmm...you’re right. I wanna skip school tomorrow,” Taemin pouts again, throwing himself on the couch.

“Baby Tae? Can you wash the rice for me?” Key called from the kitchen.

------------

Kallen: AHA! another chapter finished. It’s short though. So. What are DIVA KEY & DINO JONGHYUN planning!? Will it work!? Make me smile by subscribing & commenting! ;]