Chapter 3

Almost Heaven

Eun Hee’s POV: 

 

I made my way over to the girl who Seungri called Hana. I wasn’t nervous or worried, just a bit anxious. I wasn’t normally one to just walk up to a random stranger, plus I was a bit worried that she’d remember me from this morning and be upset, even though she seemed to be very forgiving of the incident.

 

Either way though, I ended up standing in front of her and cleared my throat in a hopefully nonchalant way so that I would get her attention. Thankfully, it worked. 

 

“Hi, do you mind if I join you?” I smiled brightly and gestured to the empty spot beside her.

 

“Sure you can.” She smiled back and shifted slightly, creating more space on the bench. 

 

Meanwhile out of the corner of my eye, I could see the boys gawking at us. Seungri in particular had his jaw dropped and eyes huge, while the others just stared in confusion and amazement.

 

Ignoring them, I turned my head back to her and sat down on the bench. “Umm,” I wasn’t quite sure how to go about asking her. “Do you happen to remember me?” 

 

Hana simply shook her head with a confused look in her eyes. “I’m sorry, I don’t think so.”

 

“Oh that’s okay,” I waved my hand, secretly relieved that she hadn’t taken this morning to heart. “I’m the girl from the parking lot.” I awkwardly scratched the back on my head as I explained where I knew her from.

 

“Oh yeah, I do remember you now.” She smiled as she spoke. “I’m really sorry for bumping into you this morning. I should’ve been more careful.”

 

“Oh no,” Again I was waving my hands in front of me. “It was my fault. I’m just glad that you didn’t fall. Anyways,” I extended my hand. “I’m Park Eun Hee, third year in Fashion Design. And I also know that you’re Kim Hana. You’re new here, right?” 

 

She seemed surprised that I knew this much about her, but still, she just smiled nodding her head and extending her own arm in return.

 

“Yes, I transferred here from the United States, even though I am originally from Korea. Today’s my first day.”

 

“I know,” I beamed, and then registered the reaction from Hana. “I only know all of this because you are in the same class as my friend over there.” I quickly added, pointing over to Seungri who still looked dazed. 

 

“Oh,” She seemed relived. “Yes, I do kind of remember his face now that I’m thinking about it. But either way, it is really nice of you to come up to me. I know that transfer students aren’t normally allowed to come here. Thank you Eun Hee-shi.”

 

“You don’t have to be so formal,” I smiled again, this girl was so sweet. “Since I’m older than you, you can just call me unnie. By the way, where were you studying before you transferred here?”

 

She was hesitant at first, I could tell by the way her hands fidgeted in her lap, but she said that she had just returned from the United States after staying there studying for three years. She confided in me how since she’s new, she doesn’t know anyone, and how she really misses her friends back in the States, so I suggested that we should be friends. She gladly accepted.

 

We talked a bit more about nothing in particular until her phone rang. 

 

“I’m sorry, I have to answer this. I will see you around though, right?”

 

“Of course,” I stood up to give her some privacy. “Have a nice second half of your first day.” I waved as I walked away, back to where the boys were still sitting. Upon my arrival, they immediately began asking questions. 

 

“What did she say?” Seungri practically jumped on top of me. “Was she nice? Did she talk about me? Does she want to date me?”

 

“What did you talk about? Where is she from? Why did she transfer here?” Jiyong had decided to take part in the relentless questioning as well.

 

I told them everything that we had talked about and then glared at Seungri.

 

“Don’t you dare mess with her, you hear me Lee Seungri? She’s not like other girls. She’s really nice, and she doesn’t need your antics ruining her experience here. Don’t mess with my friends, Lee Seungri. This is your warning.”

 

HANA’s POV: 

 

Eun Hee seems like a very nice girl. It was very thoughtful of her to come up to me being a transfer student, and I feel like I can trust her. 

 

I snapped my phone shut after talking to umma who said that she hoped I was enjoying my first day but that she had to go and attend another meeting. Sighing to myself I walked off to attend my next class. I replayed the game of finding the building and then locating the classroom, however when I got there a sign on the door stated that the class had been cancelled.

 

I was a bit disappointed at first, but found the enjoyment in it soon after, as I began touring around campus. The campus was huge and I discovered that it had a lot to offer, not only academically, but also for entertainment purposes. There were also a lot of interesting people.

 

I passed a group of boys dancing to an outdated hip hop song, a band of girls giggling as one of them walked about, maybe showing off her new high heels or handbag. I really didn’t understand why girls liked doing such things, however it was one of those things that I had grown to accept.

 

I ended up walking the entire length of the campus and found myself at the library entrance. I had decided to go in and see what the inside looked like, when I was abruptly stopped halfway there by two girls in short shirt, revealing tops, and faces caked with makeup.

 

“Hey there, let me introduce myself. I’m Im Yoona, and this is my friend Jessica,” the first girl with obnoxiously red lips began to talking in a blunt and almost rude tone. “Let’s get to the point; we aren’t here to chit chat.” Yep, most certainly rude.

 

“Yeah,” the second girl with the electric blue eye shadow and mile long eyelashes added in. “Stay away from Seungri, Seunghyun, and the rest of that group. You’ve got it?” 

 

I would be lying if I said that these two obviously campus popular girls weren’t intimidating me at the moment. “Umm,” I softly replied. “What are you talking about? I don’t even know who they are.” It was true; I really didn’t know the names of these people that they were mentioning.

 

“Oh, don’t act so innocent,” Jessica snapped. “We both saw you with their friend Eun Hee, and the other boys were practically drooling at you from a distance.”

 

“So back off, or else we’ll start playing by our own rules.” The other girl who I think was named Yoona barked back before the two turned sharply on their heels and stormed off in the opposite direction. 

 

I stood there rooted to the ground, shocked at what had just occurred. All I could do was shake my head dumbfounded.

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV:

 

Little did Jessica and Yoona know as they marched away from the scene, that there were two boys watching the whole situation from afar. 

Even though they couldn’t hear to what the girls had been talking about, it was apparent by their body language that they were in some way threatening Hana. The two boys were no other than Daesung and Seunghyun.  

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello , dear readers !

I want to thank my co-writer Whenfangirlsattack00

Please comment