The Prank

T h e E v e r P o p u l a r C o u p l e s

The Prank

 

 

Yoona’s POV

It was a very windy day. Every student was shivering, luckily I brought my jacket with me so I don’t shiver. Oh, I’m going to write my diary entry now!

Dear Diary,
It was a very windy day. Luckily I brought my jacket with me to prevent situatuons like this from having any effect on me. I AM SOOO BORED! Oh now a light bulb came speeding at me! I’m going to play pranks . . . on Cho Kyuhyun. It’ll made him see that I’m a much better prankster than him! Mwahahahaha! And I bet he’s going to go to the warm classroom by now. Better set my prank quickly!
Yoona

Now where’s that pile of icy cold water I fetch this morning?

Kyuhyun’s POV

BRR. I’m shivering. It’s a very windy day today! Oh, I suddenly remember! There’s a heater at the classroom!
I was just going to the classroom, opening the door and stepping in, when . . .

SPLASH!

Cold icy water is now running through my now-wet uniforrm. I’m shivering like crazy. I saw the empty bucket lying on the classroom floor with a wet note on it. I opened the note. There written beautifully:

GOTCHA!
Im Yoona (^.^)

I can’t believe this... Yoona... Played a prank on the Prank Master, Cho Kyuhyun!? She’ll get it! I gritted my teeth angrily, stepping to the school infimary to ask for new uniform. I don’t care the questioning looks from other student. My cloth is soaking wet! Darn you, my queen!
After I changed to the warm new uniform, I search for Yoona. There she are. Alone, at the rooftoop, giggling alone, probably thinking of me soaking wet. I pushed her to the nearest wall, pinning her hands with mine. She seemed very surprised.

Yoona’s POV

I’m giggling at the rooftop alone, thinking of Kyuhyun that is now soaking wet, when HE HIMSELF pushed me to the wall, pinning my hand with his’! I’m so frightened, no, seriously. I loss words. He seemed angry, and he’s now smirking evilly. I gulped.

“You . . . Don’t you know I’m shivering in the classroom?! You dare to play pranks with the Prank Master!?”
“Hah! PRANK MASTER?! YEAH, YOU WAS! Now I’m the PRANK MISTRESS!”
I smirked evilly too, imitating his smirk.
“YAH! You can make me catch a flu!” He frowned, pushing me harder.
“Yeowch! That hurts!” I yelped. NOTE: It DID hurts.
He’s now closing his face to mine, and I myself glared at him. But something unexpected happened.

HE KISSED ME!

When he broke his kiss, he is now smiling warmly at me.

“That’s a great prank.” He smiled.
I blushed hardly. Why is my heart beating this fast?