The Truth

T h e E v e r P o p u l a r C o u p l e s

YOONA'S POV

"Yuri, we need to talk." I stated at Yuri. "Alright, what is it?" She asked after I took her to the rooftop. "Yuri, why are you whispering with Donghae oppa ALL the time?" I asked, "and why did Kyuhyun see ghosts after you and Donghae oppa whisper?" I continued. She became nervous.
"Uhm, well, you... It's just a coincidence!" She smiled. "No, if the ghost he's seeing is sounding like you and Donghae oppa AND looked like you and Donghae oppa." I frowned. "Yuri, please don't lie to me.." 
Yuri sighed in defeat. "Fine... Actually, I don't like seeing you and Kyuhyun oppa soo..... close. I don't want him to be your new best friend. I'm afraid you'll choose him instead of me. And Donghae oppa... Well, you should ask that to him. He's really in a bad mood whenever and wherever he saw you and Kyuhyun oppa together." She said,and smiling at me. I sighed and hug my bestfriend. 'Yuri, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you think that qay. I just missed my childhood bestfriend, but that doesn't mean I'll forget my present bestfriend. You are the BEST FRIEND anyone could ever wish for.. I'm so sorry.." For the first time, I whimper quietly. I'm so afraid of losing my bestfriends.
"Yoon... It's alright. Maybe I'm too possesive of my bestfriend! Aren't I???" She winked at me and smiled once again. I sighed in relief.
"Glad to have you back, Yuri."

Aaaaaaaaa

"OPPA!" I shake Donghae's arm.
"Yeah Yoon? Whassu...!!!!!!!!!" I immidiately pull him before he could finish his sentence, making Kyuhyun and Hyuna share 1000000 question glances.
at a empty hall
"Oppa, I need you to tell the truth." I demanded slightly. He nodded. "Sure. What's it?"
"Are you and Yuri plotting something?" I asked, startling him. "Uhhh... Ahh! Emm... t.. that's.... W.. well... Me and Y.. Yuri are... ummmm...."
He stuttered and I stood still, waiting for his answer.
"Aish, I'm no good at lying. Alright, I AM. I AM PLOTTING A PLAN WITH YURI, AND IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH KYUHYUN!" He stated, looking down.
"Is the plan... Being fake ghosts to scare Kyuhyun so he'll not be near me again?" I asked.
"Y... Yes....."He sighed sadly.
"But oppa, why? I understand if Yuri, Yuri said he's afraid oflosing me as her bestfriend and choose Kyu instead.But you, oppa.. I don't understand." I shook my head, and Donghae oppa sighed.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Yoona, I'm... I'm afraid of losing you." He whispered, but audible enough for Yoona to hear.
"Huh? What? I don't understand." Yoona shoook her head again.
"Yoona... Why can't you see? I... I love you. Since the time we met when I'm still a playboy, I'm actually targetting you. But then after we became close, I found out that I really love you and I became REAL friends with you. Not long after that, Siwon and Hyuna joined along with Yuri. But then,you're not so close with me. You often spend your time with Yuri and Hyuna going to the mall, even going to the church with Siwon. I'm jealous with Yuri, Hyuna and Siwon. After that, the Kyuhyun guy came in and you said that he's your childhood friend.. It's just..." 
"YYou.. Love ME?" Yoona asked disbelievedly at the ashamed Donghae in front of her.