The New Student

T h e E v e r P o p u l a r C o u p l e s

The bell rang. Every student went to their own classes.

YOONA'S POV

Me, YURI, SOOYOUNG, DONGHAE,SIWON and HYUNA walked to our class.
"Alright everybody, the class is about to begin! But first, there's a new student.Please, come in!" The teacher said.
Then, a boy with a smirk on his face came in.
"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, you may call me Kyuhyun. I love to play pranks, so don't blame ghosts if one day your class door is locked from the outside."
He said, still smirking. I smirk too. Why, hello, friend. It seems like he noticed it, and he says while looking at me "Looks like someone is used playing pranks here." The teacher smiled. "Yes, it's our evil genius champion, Miss Im Yoona." She said. The other students nodded agreeingly. "Where should I sit?" He asked.
The teacher stared around the class, and her eyes stopped on my chair. No, no, no, no! Not me!!? And I'm just too hopeful.
"You can sit beside Miss Im." She walked to her chair, picking up a dictionary. And that's just what he did. He walked to my table. I glared at him but he just grin at me. "You're annoying." I whispered which only him could hear, and he whisper back. "You're sweet." GAH. Crazy and cheesy.

KYUHYUN'S POV

Looks like this girl's really annoyed with the seating arrangement. She whispered at me, saying I'm annoying. I wanted to , but the words flew out my mouth. "You're sweet." I SAID THAT!? Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Now she'll think you're crazy . . and cheesy. Her looks said it all. Actually, she's even more beautiful when you look at her closely. "What!?" She whispered. "N . . Nothing . ." I said. I'm just really nervous whenever I'm near this girl . . Yoona . . . . . . . . .
Are you in LOVE!? Yah! Crazy mind. Of course not. Hahaha, of course I'm not in love with her.  . Or . . Am I!?

AFTER 2½ HOURS

The bell rang once again. "OK, break time!" The teacher said.

KYUHYUN'S POV

I was just getting out of my chair when I saw Yoona  with the other 3 girls and 2 boys walking together, surrounded by 'fan-like' students. And I'm right. I can hear them shouting 'Yoona! You're so cool!', 'Yoona you should teach me some pranks one day!', 'Yoona you're my idol..', 'Yoona you're so beautiful!' and things like that. I'm passing by and suddenly is stopped by Yoona. "Hey, you! Who do you think you are?! You should give way to The S6 first!" She hissed.
I just chuckle. "Make me." And she grabbed my arms, lift me to the air, and made me roll back, hissing in pain. "That should teach you a lesson for not respecting the S6!" She hissed, and then they all smirk at me, leaving me dumbfounded. That girl, she really made me fall for her. Cho Kyuhyun, finally.Finally you found a girl.

AT THE CANTEEN
 

YOONA'S POV

I still hear Donghae oppa and Hyuna unnie fight. Yah, will you two just zip your mouths!? "DONGHAE, HYUNA UNNIE!" I rolled my eyes in frustration.
They both then shut their mouths, and then Donghae oppa complain again "Hey Yoona, you didn't call me oppa!"
I laughed. "Yeah I know."
Donghae oppa just roll his eyes.
Then I saw an unexpected guest.

KYUHYUN'S POV

This is it.. I'm walking to their table. I mean Yoona's table. "EHM." I fake coughed. Yoona cocked an eyebrow. "Are you practicing to be a coughing grandpa for the school's drama?" She said. I nearly laughed. "No, I want to speak to you." I said bravely. One of the girls punched the table."Who are you to order our leader around!? STUPID BOY!" She hissed painfullly. "It's OK Soo. I'll be just a minute." She calmed her 'outstanding friend' and turned back at me.
"You have 60 seconds." She hissed. I'm relieved. I was about to drag her but she rise her hand I'm about to touch. "Nobody, in ANY condition, touch S6 's leader." She glared at me. I just sigh heavily. "Whatever, sweetie." But I made the wrong action. I got a pretty light kick in the ' identifier'.
"OUCH!" I yelped in an outstanding pain. "Awch MAN!! IT TERRIBLY HURTSS!!!! SERIOUSLY, WHY IN THERE?! YOU CAN JUST KICK ME IN MY STOMACH, FACE OR EVEN ! BUT NOT IN THERE!!!!" I yelled. The girl who punch the table earlier seemed outstandingly happy. She throw me a victorious smirk, but I don't want to embarass myself in front of my dream girl! I 'man' myself, and stop yelping and yelling like a kid.
"Finally. Done with your childish kid acting? You've got 48, 47, 46, 45 seconds." She said, looking at her GOLDEN BEAUTIFUL WATCH!
"Is that diamond, ruby and gold watch?" I sigh in adorement. She glared at me. "40 seconds, jeweller." She hissed.
"OK OK OK OK OK OK OK HERE'S THE THING! I want to have a bet.If I can be friends with you, I'll give you 100000 won per day." I offered her. I'm really scared she'll decline because she's terribly rich, but she nodded. "DEAL. And make it 10000000 won." She smirked. "Deal." I said.
She stared at me disebelievingly. "Whatever. If you don't give me that, I'll kick your you-know-what-it-is 100000000  times harder than now." She smirked victoriously at me. I smirk too. "Whatever."
And we walk to her table. One of the boys stared at me and Yoona disbelievingly. "Yoona?" He shook his head. "He agreed to give me 10000000 won per day for this. If he miss a day, I'll kick his you-know-what-it-is 100000000 times harder than before." She grinned. He stared at me disbelievingly. I nodded.
The other boy seemed to not noticing the conversation, because he's too busy reading a  . . . . . BIBLE!? Well whatever.
"I'm Donghae." He said, then elbowing the boy that is reading his Bible. He just sighed heavily. 'I'm Siwon. Now don't disturb me. I'm reading John 13:02."
"I'm Yuri." One of the girl said. "I'm Sooyoung. If you mess with me, I'll help Yoona kick your you-know-what-it-is." The girl that punched the table earlier hissed. "I'm Hyuna. I'll help Yoona and Sooyoung kick you too if you mess with me AND the girls." The girl next to Sooyoung smiled evily.

I sighed. This is NOT happening, isn't it?