Summer

Seasonal

Summer

“Summer days are perfect for these kind of things” Junsu comments happily as Yunho feeds him a spoon of vanilla ice cream. Casually, Junsu stretches his legs out and lets his toes peek through the warm water, through the layers of bubbles, letting his toes to stick on the side of the bathtub.

If only all Summer holidays could be spent like so. Junsu hums quietly to himself as he leans back into Yunho’s chest, opening his mouth as the silver spoon with the vanilla ice cream comes by.

Yunho takes a scoop of the ice cream for himself, he savours the taste, the creamy and rich flavour tingles his tongue. It vaguely reminds him of Junsu’s skin.

Junsu’s skin is incomparable. And Yunho knows this fact as he lowers his head so that his tongue could get a taste of that creamy pale, smooth skin.

The shorter boy gasps when he feels Yunho his neck.

“Hyung~” Junsu whines quietly “we have ice cream here” the younger boy shudders a little when he feels Yunho biting into his skin.

“But Su taste so much better” Yunho justifies, ignoring Junsu’s frustrated groan “I’ll feed you all the ice cream you want later” Yunho smirks into the other’s neck as he starts to move his hands, caressing Junsu’s cheeks before slithering down to the other’s chest, lathering the soft chest with bubbles, drawing circles and random symbols of love.

Junsu grips the edge of the bathtub tightly, wanting to ignore the fact that he didn’t mind what Yunho was doing to him, didn’t mind that he could spend the rest of Summer like this.

“I want to be a singer in my next life!” Junsu suddenly exclaims, wanting to divert the other’s attention as he scoots out of Yunho’s lap and sits on the other end of the small and restrictive bathtub with a sigh of relief.

“Oh?” Yunho looks amused as he swiftly lifts one of Junsu’s legs above the water so that he could plant small kisses on the other’s foot.

“I even composed a song” Junsu laughs, scooping a generous amount of bubbles and blowing them towards Yunho before he begins singing sweetly

“What’s it called?” Yunho asks when Junsu finishes his song

“White Lie” the younger boy said proudly “Do you like it?”

Pulling Junsu closer to himself until their foreheads touched, Yunho smiled before tenderly holding the other’s cheeks “The whole song reminded me of you, maybe that’s why it sounds so familiar”