Spring

Seasonal

Spring

“I think we skip classes too much” Yunho muttered as he made himself comfortable on the roof of his high school.

Junsu’s shrugs before he flops down as well “So long as Junho-hyung doesn’t catch me, it’s all good”

Yunho looks at the other with scrutinising eyes “We did come to Seoul to study you know”

“And here you are, hyung, skipping class with me” Junsu says with a cheeky tone “one or two classes won’t matter, it’s just maths or something, we can catch up”

Slowly, Yunho kneads his temples “that’s...that is really such a slack attitude, not that I’m any better at all” Yunho chuckles softly and reaches out to trace the lines on Junsu’s palms.

“Exactly” Junsu smiles and looks up into the sky “Plus, it’s Spring, such nice weather we have here, we have to utilise these opportunities properly~ We can lie here and stare at clouds for the whole day instead of staying inside of those stuffy classrooms and listen to the teacher drone on about this and that”

“Urgh, don’t remind me” Yunho groans “their voices lull me to sleep”

“Sing me a lullaby, hyung” Junsu asks, cutely poking the other’s belly.

Yunho opens his mouth but nothing comes out. He sighs and looks over apologetically at Junsu “I don’t know any”

“Actually, I don’t know any either...” Junsu gives Yunho a awkward smile “I was thinking maybe you could teach me one.”

Looking at the other’s cute face, Yunho feels as though it’s the perfect time to tackle the other and pinch his cheeks. However, he merely sighs “I guess just singing randomly would be a lullaby right?”

Junsu blinks innocently and tries humming, a soft start, slow and low, not following any particular trend.

It is at that moment, Yunho thinks, that he’s fallen even deeper in love with Junsu. Listening to Junsu, Yunho tries humming as well, swayed by the other’s tempo and gentleness.

And before any of the two knew it they were humming together, completely synchronised as they both slowly drifted off to sleep, a beautiful melody ringing in their ears.