Winter

Seasonal

Winter

It’ll always be a cold Christmas. A white Christmas is highly likely.

Yunho breaths softly into his hands before he puts on his woollen gloves. He waits patiently, occasionally checking the time on his watch, waiting for the short hand to strike 9. Lightly, he rubs his nose, sniffing a little as he leans against a lamp post against the stiff winds that sweep past.

A familiar figure makes its way across to him, immediately, Yunho smiles, recognising Junsu’s figure in the dimly lit night.

“Yunho-hyung!” Junsu cries, hurriedly making his way to his hyung “Why are you still waiting in the cold?” Hastily, Junsu unwraps his scarf from his neck and shares it with the taller boy.

“Because I wanted to see you as soon as possible” Yunho replies all the same, passing the younger boy a canned hot chocolate

Junsu took the can of hot chocolate with a smile and a small ‘thank-you’ before he linked arms with the taller boy.

“How was work?” Yunho asks “same as always?”

Shrugging, Junsu looked at the other boy brightly “It was fun, what about you? Hyung just got off his shift right?”

Yunho scratched his cheek sheepishly “I spent most of the hours daydreaming”

“Ah gosh! That’s not like you, hyung!” Junsu remarks, opening his can of hot chocolate.

Tugging on the scarf gently, Yunho only smiles at the other.

“Are you going back to Gwangju for Christmas?” Junsu asked, taking a small sip of the hot chocolate before offering the hot chocolate to the older boy.

Grabbing the can, Yunho took a gulp before handing the can back to his dongsaeng “I actually wanted to take you to Gwangju this year” Yunho expresses “But I heard from Junho that the two of you are going back to Gyeonggi-do as always”

Junsu nodded with a smile “We could spend half our holidays in Gyeonggi-do and the other half in Gwangju and then meet up with Junho-hyung before coming back to Seoul, just in time for school.”

“Ah~ That way, we won’t have to make all those expensive phone calls anymore” Yunho nods, happy with what they’ve roughly planned so far. He thinks to himself that Junsu’s fraternal twin is going to disfigure him when he learns that he’ll be hogging Junsu for the Christmas holidays.

“It’s much more snowy and colder in Gyeonggi-do, hyung, you sure you don’t want to change your mind?” Junsu teased the other

Yunho smiles back at the other, before he leans in, nudges Junsu’s beanie so that he can whisper into the other’s ear “No matter how cold it can be on December 25th, a Christmas spent with you is the warmest.”