Back to school, investigation begins

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

Nu'est and B.A.P stood infront of SM High school gate. Today, was the day they were back to school after a long leave from school. 'Here we are.. Back in school~' Mirae shifted around slightly uncomfortable. 'Yeah.. It's been long.. Haish.. I can imagine those piles of assignment we had.. But good thing Manager Yoon and Manager Lee help use get homework from teacher constantly.' Jongup agreed. 'Come on.. Let's go in.. And remember.. Don't spill anything even if EXO threaten to stop being friends with us. If they truely treat us as friends, then they should respect our decision.' Yongguk remind them.

'Hmm..' Nu'est and B.A.P nodded their head. The 11 of them walked awkwardly to their class. On their way to their classroom, a lot of students glanced over at them. Whispering and mumbling could be heard. 'Heyy~ you guys are finally back!' Jonghyun greeted them. SHINee are from a different class as Nu'est and B.A.P but they were the first 5 students who passed the music club audition. SHINee, B.A.P and Nu'est became good friends since the day they bump into each other. 

They never hesitate to help out one another when each other are in needs. During the times when EXO were still bullying Nu'est and B.A.P, SHINee had tried many ways to help them, but to no avail as their plans were always exposed by other students. 'Heyy jonggie.. How was everything in school?' Himchan asked. 'Not really good.. EXO have been asking around if any of the students know where you guys go.. They asked us multiple times too, but we didn't spill anything.' Onew signed while shaking his head.

'But can you tell us why you take such a long leave?' Minho asked. 'Yeah.. We can't help you if you didn't tell us the full thing' Onew agreed. Should we tell or shouldn't we? Hm.. Delay time first, ask from Manager Yoon permission first might be better Mirae thought. 'We tell you later during lunch okays? Because we still need to go class and we need permission from our guardian.' Mirae speak carefully, watching SHINee's expression from time to time. Onew frowned while Jonghyun's smile wavered. 'Okays then.. Seems like it is real serious. We would meet at the rooftop then? I guess Building B rooftop' Key spoke up for the first time.

Nodding, SHINee, B.A.P and Nu'est part their ways to go to their own classroom. When Nu'est reach their classroom, Ms.Park were already in the class. Youngmin gently knock the door, catching the students and Ms.Park's attention. 'Oh.. The 5 of you are finally back! Well, why still stand there? Come on in!' Ms.Park welcome them happily for they were her favorite students. Nu'est bowed towards Ms.Park and the students before going to their own seat. 'What are the 5 of you busy with?' Baekhyun asked the moment Mirae sit down. 

Mirae glanced over to her group members as well as her best friends, to find that they had the same problem. Youngmin, Kwangmin, Chansik and Eunji glanced over to Mirae. All four of them shake their head slightly, signalling her not to say anything and just endure. Mirae getting the hint, nodded her head and turn behind to answer Baekhyun. 'It's nothing much.. We just go overseas to relieve our stress.' Mirae flashed her sweetest smile before turn back infront to text the others in secret.

To: Unbreakable 11 friendships

From: raerae

I told Baekhyun oppa that we went overseas to relieve stress. 

After sending, Mirae look at the rest of her bestfriends. Looks like they got the text as well.. Well hope gege all got my text and said the same thing.. If not they would be even more suspicious. Mirae thought, not noticing that Suho was watching her actions. As Suho took Mirae's phone from her hand, trying to see what she send, Mirae snapped back into reality. Eunji, Chansik, Youngmin and Kwangmin widen their eyes in shock. Mirae snatched back her phone, glaring at Suho. Suho was surprised by Mirae's action as he saw nothing but a black screen.

Next moment before Suho know, Mirae already asked for permission to go to toilet. Even before Ms.Park give her permission, Mirae already ran out of the classroom with her head low. Chansik, Eunji, Youngmin and Kwangmin also rushed out of classroom after Mirae. Ms.Park although surprised, she just shrugged it off, for she know that the 5 children wouldn't do anything bad and continue on with the lesson. 'Hyung! What have you done?!' Sehun hissed from behind.


B.A.P went into their class, greeted their homeroom teacher who also welcome them happily. B.A.P and Nu'est were the apple of the eyes of many teachers. B.A.P and Nu'est were giving permission to sleep, use phone and listen to music if they want. So before Yongguk sit down, he feel a vibration in his pocket. He took out his iphone and unlocked the phone to open up the new message. After reading it quickly, Yongguk whispered to B.A.P 'guys, check your phone raerae just send a text over.'

B.A.P immediately took out their phones and indeed, they all receive a text.

To: Unbreakable 11 friendships

From: raerae

I told Baekhyun oppa that we went overseas to relieve stress. 

'I guess she means to ask us say this when EXO asked.' Youngjae the brainbox of B.A.P concluded. 'Why you all didn't come school for such a long time? Did something happen?' Kai asked softly. 'No.. Nothing happen.. We just went overseas to relieve stress' Himchan smiled. 'Uhm.. Okays..' Kai frowned. 'Why are you frowning? Kai' Daehyun tested him. 'Oh.. Just curious.. Which country did you go? Was it nice?' Kai pushed his suspicion further. Daehyun froze. He felt his mind stop functioning and his blood froze. This question indeed caught Daehyun dead.

Not only Daehyun, but also the other members of B.A.P. Investigation have begin...


A/N: Another chapter is up! :D investigation begin but first let's find out where did Mirae go to~ the full story and what happen next~ hope you like this chapter ^^ Comments XOXO