2- Twist (Jiyoon & Gayoon)

Collection of one-shots ♥ [JIYOON] ♥

 

It was after their successful promotions then they were able to go for a good karaoke session. 
 
There is a difference between karaoke and practicing their vocals in CUBE Entertainment. In the karaoke room, the 5 of them could go wild and crazy when they sing. But when practicing their vocals, they couldn't really go that crazy. It was mostly for serious practicing.
 
The so-called nearby karaoke required the 5 of them to take a bus to the shopping mall.
 
And before they entered the room, they went to the nearby convenience store to grab as much snacks as possible. It was a celebration after all. 
 
"How long do you girls want to party until?" Leader Nam asked. 
 
"As late as possible." Sohyun responded. But we looked at her as if she was crazy. "What? I really want to!" She said after she caught their stares. 
 
"It will be expensive... We'll just take the room for 6 hours, is that alright? It will at least end at midnight." 
 
"I think we are all fine with it." Jiyoon said. 
 
"Wait unnies, can we bring beer inside?" Maknae Sohyun asked.
 
"Kkwonsso! You are only 18! You gotta wait for another year." Jihyun nagged. 
 
"Aigoo...~ Okay okay, got it!" 
 
-----
 
As they got into the room, they got wild, making as many sounds as possible.
 
"Not surprised if one of the staff comes check on us!" Gayoon said, still laughing at her members. 
 
"They shouldn't! But hey we have got limited time! Let's hurry and start!" HyunA said and began to pass the microphones around. 
 
"Do they have our songs in there??" Jihyun asked.
 
"Yeah! But we heard it so many times... You guys want to play it?" Sohyun said.
 
"I honestly don't mind." Gayoon replied.
 
"We can play some of our songs and then look at the list to see other songs." Jiyoon suggested.
 
"Or... Why not... We have a challenge!" HyunA said.
 
"Shoot." Gayoon replied, always up for a challenge.
 
"Well we can challenge each other. We must not have any very obvious awkward dance moves or sing the lyrics wrongly." HyunA explained. 
 
"And the looser shall pay for our meals for the entire day." Sohyun smiled evilly.
 
"Let's add a criteria. It cannot be any of our songs." HyunA added on evilly. 
 
"Huh? Wait, this is unfair! You know I couldn't do much of dancing!" Gayoon protested. 
 
"He he unnie, that's your problem!" HyunA squealed and tried to hide behind Sohyun just in case Gayoon tackled her.
 
"Gayoonie, you should go first." Sohyun said and ushered her to the front. 
 
"What?! Why me? We should go from the youngest to the oldest. Or or... We should just do scissors papers stone method."
 
"Sounds like a good plan. Whoever gets picked first will start first." HyunA said. 
 
In the end, Sohyun was first, Gayoon was second, HyunA was third, Jiyoon was fourth and Jihyun was last. 
 
"To make it more exciting, let's put it on random play, but you have to dance no matter what music it comes out!" HyunA said.
 
"Woah, can't believe I'm letting you off! Evil!" Gayoon shouted, but she was still happy. She obviously didn't mind treating her close friends to food.
 
Well, it's just food. Food makes the 5 of them wild. 
 
Sohyun ended the performance pretty well, there was no mistakes but she felt so awkward, especially being the first to perform, but she was definitely cute, especially with her facial expressions. HyunA and Jihyun kept laughing at her openly and Jiyoon just smiled. Gayoon seemed like she was half-happy and half-nervous. 
 
"You seem scared." Jiyoon said.
 
"What? No..."  Gayoon answered, still half-smiling, half-frowning.
 
On the inside, she was actually more nervous than what she normally felt whenever they have a concert. Because this wasn't planned and she did not practice at all. She was all the while confident in singing, but in random dancing, she became very nervous. 
 
Especially if the song is not even appropriate for dancing.
 
Jiyoon was observing her very close friend all this while. 
 
Sure, Gayoon can hide her negative feelings inside her without the rest knowing. But to Jiyoon, it was obvious. 
 
Of course, the two of them were like the closest among the five of them.
 
Jiyoon smiled a little. Gayoon trying to hide her nervousness was actually cute. Her little actions, like palm sweating, and rubbing it quite continuously onto her pants, Jiyoon observed. 
 
Gayoon started to press the random play button with everyone intensely staring at. 
 
HyunA hoped that Gayoon had picked a song that enabled her to show the other side of her; cuteness, which she hardly showed.
 
Sohyun hoped that she managed to get a song that is y, making her embarrassed.
 
Jihyun just hoped that Gayoon got what she wants.
 
Jiyoon just hoped that Gayoon got a song that was a mixture of everything, and also wished that she was able to dance with her. 
 
Jiyoon had this different feeling towards Gayoon that she was unsure of. For instance, if Gayoon was super close to her, Jiyoon just felt like hugging her just for comfort and warmth. When Gayoon wants to sleep, Jiyoon wanted to just lay in bed together with her hugging. However, Jiyoon didn't get that she wasn't really interested to taste Gayoon's lips. 
 
So therefore Jiyoon concluded that she wasn't in real love with Gayoon. 
 
So then, what is it? 
 
Looking at Gayoon dancing only made Jiyoon felt like she wanted to dance with her. 
 
It was just a weird feeling, Jiyoon assumed. 
 
It was a sort of friend-love, and love-love kind of relationship between Jiyoon and Gayoon. But they weren't sure about it.
 
The 5 of them partied inside the karaoke room, Jiyoon, HyunA and Sohyun basically was drained out as they were too high and wasted. 
 
Gayoon and Jihyun were the only ones that sort of maintained and did not go crazy to such an extend. 
 
When the karaoke session ended, Jiyoon and HyunA were basically asleep as they are the ones that was totally wasted. Sohyun was still awake, but really tired but happy. 
 
Gayoon volunteered to carry Jiyoon, and Jihyun had to carry HyunA back home. Sohyun just decided to walk by herself even though she was still a little crazy and high. 
 
They were lucky that their Nam leader could drive,  otherwise, it'll be quite troublesome to take a bus. 
 
When they have reached their dorm, Gayoon and Jihyun carried Jiyoon and HyunA respectively  into their own room, with Sohyun by crawling, getting into her bed instead of washing up.
 
"Yah kkwonsso. Don't be dirty, go wash up first!" Gayoon scolded.
 
Apparently Sohyun seemed like she has already been knocked out and was deep asleep.
 
Gayoon and Jihyun just shook their heads at the maknae. 
 
Jihyun went to put HyunA on her own bed and went to the kitchen toilet to wash up and go to bed. 
 
As for Gayoon, she was as exhausted as Jihyun. 
 
'I swear I'm never going to let any of them get wasted... Unless we have someone that is strong enough to drag us home...' Gayoon thought and sighed. 
 
Gayoon heard some murmuring  beside her and noticed that Jiyoon started to stir up. 
 
'Was my thinking too loud?' Gayoon thought again.
 
Before Gayoon could even stand up, Jiyoon pulled her down with her bull-strength and hugged her tightly. 
 
In this position, Gayoon felt uncomfortable. It is not because she felt uncomfortable with Jiyoon hugging her, but rather, feeling uncomfortable because Jiyoon's arms was pressing against her hair. 
 
'Oh man... I need to wash up and sleep too... How am I gonna get up without waking that sleeping beauty up...?'
 
With careful movements, Gayoon tried to lift Jiyoon's arms so that her hair wouldn't hurt so much.
 
Apparently, she was just too strong for her. 
 
'Aish... Should I wake her up? I feel so bad but I am in pain though!'
 
There was a moment of silence when Jiyoon was moving a little, and suddenly whispered. 
 
"Gayoonie... Gayoonie..." 
 
Gayoon was surprised. She thought that Jiyoon had a nightmare instead, but there was a smile that plastered on her face.
 
"Heokka, do you know---" Jihyun invaded the room without permission and got a shock at the scene. 
 
"What is happening here?!" Jihyun hissed, knowing that Jiyoon is still asleep. 
 
"Jihyun-ah... Help me. Jiyoon's arms ... My hair is stuck and her strength is really crazy."
 
"Aigoo, Gayoonie you should just wake her up!" Jihyun said and went over to the bed and began to lightly shake Jiyoon.
 
"Jiyoon-ah... You have to wake up and wash up too..." 
 
"Mmmm.... What...?" Jiyoon frowned, still closing her eyes, feeling a little frustrated because someone was disrupting her beauty sleep.
 
"Just get up." Jihyun said, her tone getting a little uglier.
 
Taken aback by her tone that she used on her, Jiyoon rose, so did Gayoon.
 
"What happened?" Jiyoon asked.
 
"You were hugging Gayoon." Jihyun shook her head but smiled cutely. "Anyway, you should wash up, if you don't, you'll stink tomorrow!" 
 
"Yes ma'am!" Jiyoon cutely saluted, puffing up her cheeks and heading to the toilet. 
 
'I was hugging Gayoon...? How...?' She thought as she began to bundle up her hair and brush her teeth. 
 
'I wish I wasn't sleeping... This is so rare. Was I that strong when I was asleep that she couldn't get rid of me? I mean, I'm sure she wants to.'
 
When Jiyoon got out of the bathroom, Gayoon was just sitting there, with her towel and pajama in her arms ready to wash up too. 
 
"What took you so long?" Gayoon asked.
 
"It wasn't that long..." 
 
"Hm." And the door closed. 
 
When Gayoon came out, she found Jiyoon lying around, playing with her phone.
 
"Jiyoonie why are you not asleep?" 
 
"Waiting for you to come out."
 
"Oh really?"
 
"Of course. And I was wondering what are you going to treat us?"
 
"I have it all planned, it'll be a surprise so go to bed and stop worrying about it."
 
"Gayoonie..." Jiyoon sat up, looking serious. "I... Had a dream... About you... It was really weird... I mean really, really weird... I don't know, you might feel and think weirdly about the both of us, I'm worried."
 
"What is it?" Gayoon asked, getting worried.
 
"Umm... Well, it seems really awkward, but we were cuddling each other so intimately, you were asleep, I was watching you." Jiyoon said.
 
Gayoon was surprised. "No wonder you were calling my name when you were asleep just now." 
 
"Oh really? I did? Now that adds up to more weirdness..." 
 
"Jiyoon-ah, tell me something I don't know."
 
Jiyoon paused to think. 
 
"I have weird feelings about a certain someone that I can't confirm at all."
 
Gayoon nodded. 
 
"Now tell me something that I don't know." Jiyoon said.
 
"Sometimes when you sleep, I wake up in the middle of the night and spend my time staring at you from my bed..." Gayoon awkwardly answered and smiled. 
 
"Woah~~~ This is shocking to me. I have never seen this side of you!" Jiyoon answered, flushing a little. 
 
'Maybe if I tell her what I honestly feel, perhaps she will understand...? I am so confused about it right now...' Jiyoon thought.
 
"Gayoon... I'm going to tell you something that has been bothering me..."
 
"??" 
 
"Have you ever felt that... You have always wanted warmth, comfort, attention from this certain someone but not really from other people around you?"
 
"Yeah, my mother." 
 
Jiyoon raised an eyebrow on that. And a sigh, "Looks like I don't really know how to express myself well..." 
 
"Tell me who is this special someone?"
 
"...May we sleep together tonight...?" 
 
The two of them shoot the same question at the same time. 
 
Jiyoon knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep when Gayoon will be sleeping with her. Tomorrow where there won't be much of a tiring schedule, she decided today as a good chance. 
 
Jiyoon would watch Gayoon sleep peacefully while she continues to stare at her features. She knew that her best friend only loved her as a best friend and nothing more, while Jiyoon is just confused whether she just love her as a really best friend, or is it more than that? 
 
"...... You......"
 
Gayoon stared into her eyes deeply. She went closer towards her, but continued to stare deeply into her soul. 
 
"What do you feel now?" She asked as she inched closer towards her.
 
Gayoon stopped at a distance where their noses were almost touching. 
 
Jiyoon gulped. The distance between them was too dangerous for Jiyoon to handle. The hormones in her were getting really hungry.
 
And if those dangerous hormones of her controlled her, she just knew that she wasn't the one to be responsible. 
 
"Gayoon-ah..." Jiyoon whispered, half-closing her eyes, as if likes she was dreaming, and slowly inching towards her best friend, slowly closing the gap between them. 
 
Jiyoon's fingers continued to carress the corners of her fine, thin lips, her other hand slowly reaching out to her hips.
 
Gayoon tried to remain still, but it seemed impossible because her thick lips was pressing against hers. It seemed so warm, so perfect, so comfortable. 
 
Gayoon's left arm went to Jiyoon's waist, while her right arm went to Jiyoon's soft and silky cheeks, carressing it slowly.
 
It seemed like it took was forever. Like they were in heaven, perfectly made up for each other.
 
"Mark me. Show the entire world that I am yours, Jeon Jiyoon." Gayoon commanded seductively.
 
Jiyoon responded by nodding once, while Gayoon slightly tilted her head.
 
Jiyoon then slowly her neck, carefully making sure that she feels pleasure first, then softly began to nibble her neck, still it a little. 
 
Then made a mark. 
 
Gayoon yelped, she felt pain, and pleasure. But obviously didn't mind at all. 
 
"I think the both of us are clear of what we feel towards each other, no?" Gayoon tiredly asked, plopping down onto the bed. 
 
Jiyoon plopped down together with her, with a sincere smile on her face, she nodded, then closed her eyes, obviously tired.
 
"I love you bestie. I really do." 
 
That night, Jiyoon felt a lot more comfort, positive vibes flowing around her. Because she knows that she need not need to be scared, her best friend was beside her to protect her. 
 
She knows what this feeling was. And that was all that she wanted to know. All she wanted to do is to clear her doubts, and finally managed to confess, to let her know how she feels.
 
She didn't need to feel weird or insecure around her anymore, knowing what her bestie feels. 
 
Gayoon was hers. That was most important to her.